• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 6 months after used speed got panic attack

gmz34

Bluelighter
hello
I dont use amp like things for 6 months and other things. I got some amphetamine and I used I enjoyed the high and I forgot to drink water I just drank 1.5 litre ice tea instead of water. and I have to say I had cold-flue.
30 hours after I dedicated to sleep, I tried to sleep but my upper body was sweating and my up was hot but my foots were like ice. after minutes I got really bad heart palpitation shorty after I thought I am gonna die my vision was pale and my heart was burning and it had diffirent kind of pain in it. I really though I was dying I feel some bad like odor on my mounth.
I want to describe it more detailted but my english doesnt allow it.
I go to hospital they look at me there was no bad thing on ekg but I just had palpitation

I am experienced amp user I use it with benzos, noids, alchol. I didnt experience anything like that when Speed is used alone. This type panic attack happened one time I used speed after on the comedown used noid ı got this kind of panic. (Thinking heartattack, dying, panic)

Why this happened when it is used alone ? I had cold flue and forgot to drink water, drank 1.5 litre icea did this ? it has caffeine ? extreme masturbation could do this ?

Last edited:
I'm sure the caffeine in the tea didn't help, but this is what happens when you overdo amp. You may want to take a break and let your body recover.

30 hours is a long time afterward to be feeling a panic attack. Do you think it could have been just your reaction to being over heated? Maybe you psyched yourself out, or in other words, got anxiety over something small and that made the problem big.

And no i don't think extreme masturbation unless you were masturbating for those 30 hours?

Dude, you do know what amphetamines are and what to expect should you take it right?

If not, that's a rookie mistake.

Could be a panic attack, maybe you just had a moment.

The treatment is the same regardless of the cause, this one incident.

If you aren't prepared to be aware of the drug you take then having a hard time because of that decision is a lesson for you.

Ok?

Read up on amphetsmines then decide if it's still a think you are going to do, prepare, you'll fare a lot better.

30 hours is a long time afterward to be feeling a panic attack. Do you think it could have been just your reaction to being over heated? Maybe you psyched yourself out, or in other words, got anxiety over something small and that made the problem big.

And no i don't think extreme masturbation unless you were masturbating for those 30 hours?

not 30 hours masturbate, totaly 7-8 times. I have say that I didnt eat anything on amp. I done breakfast after that I used amp that 24 hours passed with no eating nex day I eat slighly. eating could do that panic attack ? Normally I eat foods or furits on amp but this time I didnt :(
I was not overheated but I had sligly panics in my head when I was coming down this panic was not about dying it was general anxous feelings.
I had slighly cold-flue before to using amphetamine after amphetamine my cold-flue become worse my upper airway is fully loaded with phlegm I become more sick on the comedown

Last edited:
Dude, you do know what amphetamines are and what to expect should you take it right?

If not, that's a rookie mistake.

Could be a panic attack, maybe you just had a moment.

The treatment is the same regardless of the cause, this one incident.

If you aren't prepared to be aware of the drug you take then having a hard time because of that decision is a lesson for you.

Ok?

Read up on amphetsmines then decide if it's still a think you are going to do, prepare, you'll fare a lot better.

Thanks for answer. you are right I know what is amp and how it effects you but I done mistake.
I normally drink enought water on it.
thank you I was happy to use it because I had not been using drug for 6 months I done big mistake and Dont forgot that panic

Be careful, you don't want to end up with Panic Disorder and fucking around like this is one way that can happen. You're giving yourself panic attacks and it is possible to lose control of that and have them every day relentlessly until they break you. If I were you I would keep off all drugs even caffeine is too strong in my opinion, to be on the safe side. That is a warning sign, and yeah man I ignore them all the time so I am letting you know that this can start happening sober every day and once it starts it is very difficult to treat. I was unaware of Panic Disorder until one day I smoked a usual bong rip and triggered it. Speaking from someone who is suicidal and a lot of that has to do with Panic Disorder and the proceeding benzo addiction which was the only way I could find to treat it after a very long time. That's where my perspective comes from don't mean to be a negative nancy it's just you should be warned that what if this happened to you every day for the rest of your life and how that would impact your quality of life. You are prone to panic attacks now.

Be careful, you don't want to end up with Panic Disorder and fucking around like this is one way that can happen. You're giving yourself panic attacks and it is possible to lose control of that and have them every day relentlessly until they break you. If I were you I would keep off all drugs even caffeine is too strong in my opinion, to be on the safe side. That is a warning sign, and yeah man I ignore them all the time so I am letting you know that this can start happening sober every day and once it starts it is very difficult to treat. I was unaware of Panic Disorder until one day I smoked a usual bong rip and triggered it. Speaking from someone who is suicidal and a lot of that has to do with Panic Disorder and the proceeding benzo addiction which was the only way I could find to treat it after a very long time. That's where my perspective comes from don't mean to be a negative nancy it's just you should be warned that what if this happened to you every day for the rest of your life and how that would impact your quality of life. You are prone to panic attacks now.
okey thank you

I wasnt using stims for 6 months my tolerance was low and I used the speed like I have tolerance (I used it like how I was using it before) this can do that panic attack :(