• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 6-apb succinate dosage?

murdoch176

Greenlighter
Hi guys :)

I have some 6-apb succinate that where tested at a lab and returned with the result of 86%.

My question is: If I want a dose equal to 90-100 mg 6-apb HCL how much succinate should I dose?

Thanks in advance :)

I think the succinate is around 2/3rds the strength of the hcl salt by weight.

6 APB is the best empathogen. 6 apdb was good if you want a much more psychedelic roll.

Can't help you on dosing but if you know your HCL dose calculate the moles of 6apb in that mass of dosage using the molar mass of 6apb HCl then change that number of moles to grams (or milligrams) of 6apb succinate using its molar mass and you will have an exact conversion.

Differences in absorption rates and bioavailability of HCl vs succinate may also influence the intensity of effects

Hard to find info on the conversion between the different salt's. From a forum so can't link.

100mg of 6-APB HCl = 82.77mg 6-APB & 17.23mg HCl
100mg of 6-APB Succinate = 59.74mg 6-APB & 40.26mg Butanedioic acid

Thanks for your help guys :)

I think I'll try with 150mg - does that sound about right?

When I do mdma I usually go for 100mg initial dose and a 50mg booster a couple of hours later.

I wont be redosing the 6-apb.

100 mg of the HCL floored me for several hours. And I could take copious ammounts of MDMA. So I assume of the Succinate 150 mg would floor me.

Thanks for your help guys :)

I think I'll try with 150mg - does that sound about right?

When I do mdma I usually go for 100mg initial dose and a 50mg booster a couple of hours later.

I wont be redosing the 6-apb.

150mg always did it for me. Totally satisfying experience with no desire to redose.