6.23.12 Resurrection: The Mayan Temple HeadSpinn!!

Jen Jen

Greenlighter

HeadSpinn is back in full force to bring you Resurrection: The Mayan Temple.

The end is near, but the beginning is clear. We come together for the love of sound, we connect to each other on a tribal level. On this night come worship your purveyors of beats, as we sacrifice what you know about parties and bring your experience to a new level. We're back, and we're coming at you strong. This is only the beginning. The time has come. Let the Resurrection begin.

______
Room 1

Josh the Funky 1
Hailing from Chicago, USA (the birthplace of House Music) Josh The Funky 1 wears the hat of DJ, producer, radio/podcast host and founder of the label Funktion Recordings. Having firmly etched his way into the fabric of Dance music culture and recently being hailed as “one to watch” in Mixmag magazine (UK), the world has begun taking notice of one of North Americas finest exports.

In a world where everyone wants to be a DJ, he has carved his niche by combining superb showmanship with turntabilist styled DJ skills. “For me Deejaying is about being an entertainer and a music selector, I never have to pretend like I’m feeling the music, it shows naturally and its infectious to others in the crowd.” A DJ now for over a decade, his travels across the world have developed his unique musical sense, easily genre hopping between styles, it’s not surprising to hear a blend of Big-room house, uplifting vocals, tech, progressive, tribal and funky jacking beats all side by side. “I look at my sets like cooking , you need different ingredients and spices together or it's a bland meal”

While some DJ’s are content simply playing record to record "The Funky 1" has become synonymous with using scratching, loops, acapellas, and effects, while playing on three CDJ decks, allowing for an unparalleled level of creativity

Knowledge-
DJ Knowledge has been making moves and moving crowds for over 15 years. His musical diversity and crowd experience makes him a strong fit for almost any festival, club, or rave. His builds his sets from the energy of any crowd he performs for. He gets booked out to play electro house, driving progressive, big room underground club smashers, floor filling techno, moombahton, moombahcore, and dubstep. Always taking the time to hand select the most cutting edge production in the tracks he plays, his genre-bending, layered, journey sets have moved countless millions. He owns Columns of Knowledge Recordings which is quickly gaining worldwide attention for its roster and releases. He is also credited for being one of the original foundation layers for the underground dance circuit in the mid-1990’s for New England. His evolving sound has taken audiences of 5 to 5000+ and turned rooms inside out worldwide.

Nevamore

Rebel

Jared D

Trixie & Andis

Twist of Fate

______
Room 2

Jeff Gil

STD

Countermeasure

Ryan Kelly

Steppo

Smashie

Treeman

Place: Artist Development Complex
18 Mill St
Southbridge, MA

Time: 6pm-2am

We're transforming the ADC to a new environment. We're traveling deep within the jungle to a Mayan Temple, where you must dance to survive. Please your prophets by wearing gold, feathers, leathers, animal prints, nature, be sexy- be wild.

Who: 18+ to enter 21+ to drink(ID's a must)
Price: $20 to enter the temple
$15 with a costume

ROAR @ the door

Sound provided by Supreme Sound.

Facebook invite: http://www.facebook.com/events/301279999941930/