• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5meomipt redundancies

^depends on one's hardware, i 'spose. erratic and enigmatic in responses elicited, this compound.

It doesn't impact my intelligence at all, other than increasing cognitive branching/free association and pattern recognition.

I have 50mg in 50ml of DH2O. I took 3ml and didn't really feel much. What I did feel, I didn't seem to like. Made my heart beat fairly fast and made me feel dumb, as someone said above. Other than those effects, I don't think I felt anything. Maybe I'll try 5mg next time.

I also smoked an unkown amount, which produced the same effects. It did taste and smell good though :)

Also, how long will my solution keep? I wouldn't want it going bad over the next few years :(

yeah it feels like coke, and my eye has been twtching for over 2 weeks now since i last did it.

ya, it was definately a lot, but well worth it. the eye twitching isnt as bad but ive been under a lot of stress lately and drink tons of coffee (2 or 3 pots per day) so that might have something to do with it. i would be interested in what people have to say with higher dosages, 15mg and up.

just acquired some,will be testing it out at ten mg saturday night.

Last edited:
I said it before and I shall say it again I think this is the best psychedelic I have ever tried. At 20mg great visuals, greeeeeeeeeat visuals, excellent body high, no nausea, no physical effects. Just 100% pure psychedelic goodness.

i absolutely fucking love this shit. i did it for the first time on saturday night.i love the compound but i ended up eating half an 8th of shrooms after ten mg oral,ten mg smoked,and several 5 mg bumps. this made me flip out the hardest i ever have and i began to think everyone including my father was a federal agent.i ran out of the party i was at in socks and no shoes and proceeded to walk around downtown slipping in and out of reality. id wake up in my body and be like wow i was just walking around in a building constructed out of memories of places where important events had happened in my life. this was most definitely my first ++++ experience i have ever had,i was completely out of body and walking through myself. i ended up having one of these episodes in a grocery store while buying cigs,and thought all the grocery store employees were against me. i began to tear up money,and i threw a pie(no idea why) and got the cops called on me. my buddy saved my life from the cops and i flipped out on him in his apartment,ranting and raving about god knows what,he threatened to take me to the hospital cuz i was scaring him.

once the shrooms wore off,i foudn that 5 meo mipt is a wonderful heavily stoning compound with AMAZING visuals with the nasal route and high doses. i took about 25 mg and went to the park during the day,after 4 more 5 mg bumps spaced at about an hour apart(i was loving the intense rush from insufflation)

i cannot stress enough this was some of the stupidest shit ever! dont do what i did.

That is the sort of thing that happens to dumb-asses that get ahold of drugs and treat them as if they were toys. Hopefully you have learned a valuable lesson.

orbital_forest said:
just acquired some,will be testing it out at ten mg saturday night.

orbital_forest said:
but i ended up eating half an 8th of shrooms after ten mg oral,ten mg smoked,and several 5 mg bumps.... i took about 25 mg and went to the park during the day,after 4 more 5 mg bumps spaced at about an hour apart

Sigh. 8)