• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5MAPB/MDMA Combo--Second Attempt--Huge Sucess!!

one4truth

Greenlighter
To begin, the second attempt is in reference to another post I made a while back, found here if you are interested in seeing the history and progression. I made a post in the mega thread prior to dosing, but it did not seem to get too much action. The combo was based on @G_Chem's initial post about the combo being fantastic and predictable. Honestly, the predictability is what I was most after. I have a long 25-26 year history with psychedelics. In the last three years, I have been experimenting more and more with MDMA, its analogs, 2cb, and a few others. The first attempt at the 5MAPB/MDMA combo was not necessarily a bust, just not what I was looking for. This time was WORLDS different!

I'm not sure how much of an impact it made on the overall roll, but I have been taking a daily dose of NAC at 600mg for several years at this point. I stopped the NAC on Friday and rolled on Monday night. This was a solo home roll.

At 5:30 pm I diluted 45mg of 5MAPB HCL in a shot glass of vitamin water and did the shot. I turned on a chill playlist, got some chores done around the house, took a quick shower, and did some light exercises until 6:30. At this point, I was beginning to feel early signs from the 5MAPB. I mixed 125mg MDMA crystal (+++) in the same shot glass with some more vitamin water, took the shot, and hit play on a seven-hour-long playlist. The hour-long wait between the two was perfect. Almost immediately I began to notice the more sedating effects of the 5MAPB and just rolled around on a Minky blanket on the couch while the Molly worked its way up.

Normally, even at a low dose, I vomit from the M when the peak begins to rise. Interestingly, I did not feel sick at all with the combo. I think because it comes on so gradually, there was no massive dump of serotonin in my stomach and it was smooth sailing the whole time.

To be honest, this experience was easily in the top three of my lifetime. The only way I can really explain it is, and this may be totally subjective: but it was like the initial mind-blowing feeling right after I normally vomit where you can't stop taking deep breaths and humming repeatedly because everything feels so good, but that feeling persisted consistently for the next six hours. It was awesome in that regard. With just M, there is usually a clear moment where I am thinking, "shit, is it all over?" For the combo, that time never came. Even when I was tired and ready for bed, I was still in this state of total bliss, relaxation, and euphoria.

Around the 4 hour mark, I did a finger dip of 2cb HCL (probably around 5-7mg). It did not cause any visuals, but man, the audio enhancements were off the chain. I was not totally sedated like I am on the 5MAPB alone, and I was not grinding my teeth speeding like I am at the end of a night of M. I was just totally chill, relaxed, and Vibing out to the music until the playlist ended.

G_chem noted the afterglow was amazing in his report. Honestly, I had never really experienced an afterglow that I would classify as amazing; until the combo. Truthfully, I am still, four days later, in the best mood I have been in in a long time. It definitely has the potential to carry over the healing that takes place during the actual experience.

In short, the experience was 45mg 5MAPB HCL, 125mg MDMA crystal, 5-7mg 2cb, copious amounts of weed throughout, and .50mg Xanax when I went to bed at 3:45. I don't think that I will ever roll with just Molly again. The combo blew my mind in ways I did not think possible. Definitely recommend!!

Last edited:
That makes me so happy to hear man :) And honestly it being a solo home roll, that’s the ultimate test IMO. Really appreciate your report! You worded it all very well.

I too have felt less nausea with this combo and can only surmise the same as you, the more gradual “up” is easier on the body then the MDMA alone. Also I too love not ever hitting that wall that one can often hit with just MDxx, there’s rarely that “oh shit is it finished?” moment.

This has me excited, in a few months I’ll be enjoying this combo again. I’ve been doing 20mg mostly of the 5-MAPB in recent past, but think I’ll bump it up to 40-50mg since it’s been awhile and I could use a good one.

-GC

That makes me so happy to hear man :) And honestly it being a solo home roll, that’s the ultimate test IMO. Really appreciate your report! You worded it all very well.

I too have felt less nausea with this combo and can only surmise the same as you, the more gradual “up” is easier on the body then the MDMA alone. Also I too love not ever hitting that wall that one can often hit with just MDxx, there’s rarely that “oh shit is it finished?” moment.

This has me excited, in a few months I’ll be enjoying this combo again. I’ve been doing 20mg mostly of the 5-MAPB in recent past, but think I’ll bump it up to 40-50mg since it’s been awhile and I could use a good one.

-GC
It was truly memorable. Honestly, over the past several years there has always been this thought in the back of my mind that something was missing from the rolls I’ve taken. Not like the magic is gone, or that I did too little. Just like there was something missing when I recalled my earlier days in the mid-90’s.
The combo had my eyes and jaw wiggling just right, with wave after wave of euphoria and felt like a missing piece was found. On the real, I didn’t even need the 2cb and would have been fine just to drift off without it. It was more for my own research to see how it combined, against a typical nexus flip. The 2cb really heightened the auditory enhancement to the nth, and seemed to make me even more relaxed. Typically, a day or two after a roll I have this thought, “that was fun, but I’m cool to wait awhile now.” The next day, after the combo, I found myself pacing in the yard recalling the night before, and looking to the next time I can do it again. I don’t think I will change anything with the dosing, it was so perfect. Thanks so much for introducing me to such an amazing, life changing combo! ❤️

I think this combination just got added to my "must try" at some point list, just as, truly surprisingly, 2c-N did in recent days. You did a very good job describing the experience @one4truth. I'll be looking forward to reading about your future endeavors too.