• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(5-Methyl-MDA/9.5mg) First time: Definitely surprised me.

I noticed MagicalKat777 quit posting abruptly a few days ago just after finishing this report. Let's hope she's not having a prolonged psychotic break / spiritual crisis like Ann Shulgin had after taking 3,5-dimethoxy-4-methylphenethanamine. Both drugs are 3,4,5-trisubstituted phenethylamines with 2 O's and 1 methyl on the aromatic ring. Owsley's bootlegged 2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylphenylisopropylamine (STP; DOM) is another drug of that class (except its pattern is 2,4,5 instead of 3,4,5) that didn't go over so well when it hit the streets of California in the late '60s. The police nicknamed it, "Too Stupid to Puke."

*yawn* I wish people would stop trying to say I'm going to have a psychotic break.

Went to the boyfriend's house and shared some with him and we had a fantastic time, tossed in some M1 and Meph and this stuff even kept the tachycardia from those under control, we had some impressive peaks and visuals, and we worked out our relationship issues.

He gave it an 8/10 - we didn't dose the first redose until 6 hours into his dose (though I had already redosed since I was coming down) and he was still on a plateau. He told me it seems to have a really intense peak for about an hour to an hour and a half and then levels off to a strong plateau of CONTINUOUS rolling. No up and down like MDMA. Visuals were quite nice and definitely reminiscent of MDA...

But when we added the M1 and Meph that's when things got interesting.

Also, one of my friends died from a heroin OD last Thursday. I found out on Tuesday. Had I done MDMA in the amount that we did these drugs, I would have killed myself. Went to the funeral today and took a very objective view of things... so yeah, no crash, and I didn't even post load with 5-HTP.

There was no bodyload until we added the M1 and Meph... even then, the body load was much lower than either of those chemicals alone, especially considering the 3 meph redoses and 2 methylone redoses... We didn't chew our mouths up AT ALL though...

Owsley's bootlegged 2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylphenylisopropylamine (STP; DOM) is another drug of that class (except its pattern is 2,4,5 instead of 3,4,5) that didn't go over so well when it hit the streets of California in the late '60s. The police nicknamed it, "Too Stupid to Puke."

I hear that DOM is fucking splendid when taken at a normal dose (those 'STP' pills initially contained 20 mg, and then 10 mg, and then a lot of people mistakenly redosed, used to the time-course of LSD).

I don't think that you're going in the right direction SAR-wise. I wouldn't imagine the 3d molecular overlay of 5-Me-MDA and 4-desoxy-mescaline to have much in common.
I hope that other people respond as favorably to this agent as you did. I'm going to keep my optimism guarded, as the first couple reports on 6-apb were pretty glowing, but it doesn't seem to have quite panned out.

ebola

I hope that other people respond as favorably to this agent as you did. I'm going to keep my optimism guarded, as the first couple reports on 6-apb were pretty glowing, but it doesn't seem to have quite panned out.

ebola

Well I've passed the last 50mg of my sample off to a friend so when he lets me know how it is I'll think we will start to get a bigger picture.

I'm surprised that Delsyd hasn't sampled his yet...

^From what people who were going to sell it report it was made a while back and was shit (that's why it was never sold widely despite being talked about for ages). I wonder what MagickalKat777 actually had. I wouldn't buy anything being sold as 5-Methyl-MDA, especially at this point. You'll probably get a concoction of random poisons that'll keep you up for four days instead.

in the doses that have been reported (20ish mgs) whatever I got as 5-methyl-mda wasn't active. so in a way at least it's not mdpv or something being misrepresented as 5-methyl-mda. the PIHIKAL version is active in the 100+mgs range. I wonder if this stuff is similar.

This is a strange development, pharmacologically. Many of the other entactogenic compounds require about 100mg or so for full activity, whereas this one is ten times as potent. It seems strange, and certainly surprising.

Well, it might be a 'pseudo-homologue' of amt (in terms of subjective effects) and a bit of this comes out in the binding affinities too, as amt is an extremely potent monoamine releaser), and amt is quite active in the 10-50 mg range.

ebola

The 5-Methyl-MDA coming out of spain which has led to so much dissapointment was independently tested and found to be of a good synth . This stuff just does not cut it, so i have to also say Magical took another substance