Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines 5-MeO-MIPT v 5MeO-DIPT

NitroCat

Bluelighter
Hello!

So ages on ages ago I did what was sold to me as 10 mg 5-MeO-DIPT tablets with some friends and found the touch enchancement a delight. One of my friends double-dosed and found a floor fan a inescapable sex trap...

I've also done 5-MeO-MIPT with some friends with a bunch of glow paints at a convention and found it delightful conversation fuel at around 10mg a person, and i was someone's first trip to good results!

I have a friend visiting soon who's taken neither and one is kinda on the table, and I guess I'd like to know which if any people have found more erotic in nature? I've honestly done too little in too varied of settings to say for sure. We're also considering adding in a little 2C-B, unless anyone has a safety concern with that?

I think almost everyone likes 5-MeO-MiPT better, so if I were to gamble, it would be on that one.

I don't see any major safety risks between combining them, but that's partly because 5-MeO-MiPT's pharmacology isn't very well understood. It doesn't appear to be an MAOi, but I don't think that's completely certain. As for 5-MeO-DiPT, I really couldn't say with any confidence.

The combo sounds stimmy and anxiogenic to me regardless. I would keep the doses low. I could maybe see it working with 2.5mg of 5-MeO-MiPT. I just wouldn't expect it to be particularly erotic when used that way. Mind you, I don't find 2C-B to be particularly erotic, while 5-MeO-MiPT undoubtedly is for me.

I think almost everyone likes 5-MeO-MiPT better, so if I were to gamble, it would be on that one.

I don't see any major safety risks between combining them, but that's partly because 5-MeO-MiPT's pharmacology isn't very well understood. It doesn't appear to be an MAOi, but I don't think that's completely certain. As for 5-MeO-DiPT, I really couldn't say with any confidence.

The combo sounds stimmy and anxiogenic to me regardless. I would keep the doses low. I could maybe see it working with 2.5mg of 5-MeO-MiPT. I just wouldn't expect it to be particularly erotic when used that way. Mind you, I don't find 2C-B to be particularly erotic, while 5-MeO-MiPT undoubtedly is for me.
Thank you! I love me some phens is a large part of the temptation on the 2C, as well as maybe having something with a slightly longer duration in play. I've not actually done 2C-B but 2C-I worked in a couple erotic situations.

All three, foxy, moxy and 2cb are quite pro erotic. Alone or mixed (with lower dosages, obviously) you cant go wrong.

I would say that moxy>foxy too but I would like to hear others comments

I haven't tried 5-meo-dipt, but 5-meo-mipt has a considerable body load and i always take it with large dose of phenibut and even then i still feel it. I haven't explored the sensual/erotic side of because i've only taken it with a (male) friend. Of course it's not as bad as something like methallylescaline, but if your friend is not well versed with these drugs i'd recommend just 15-20mg of 2C-B - it's mild, positive and all-around great for beginners, also it's well known for its sensuality and eroticism.

I haven't tried 5-meo-dipt, but 5-meo-mipt has a considerable body load and i always take it with large dose of phenibut and even then i still feel it. I haven't explored the sensual/erotic side of because i've only taken it with a (male) friend. Of course it's not as bad as something like methallylescaline, but if your friend is not well versed with these drugs i'd recommend just 15-20mg of 2C-B - it's mild, positive and all-around great for beginners, also it's well known for its sensuality and eroticism.
The big reason I was leaning towards a 5-MeO-xIPT was because I was planning on doing MDMA+2C-B with a friend a week after and am trying to keep the phen tolerance down a liiiitle bit. The friend this weekend is pretty seasoned, has done a fair bit of LSD and DMT with a smattering of MDMA in there so I think she should be okay with the bodyload.

We'd hoped to have her over for the MAL trip a couple weekends ago, but she wasn't able to make it actually :p

It sounds like you have it figured out 👍 considering the amount of serotonergic drugs you're doing i'd recommend you take 5-htp & egcg on the off days. It certainly helps me considering i do them on weekly if not bi-weekly basis. But as you probably know that's a bad idea.

Also about tryptamine / phenetylamine / lysergamide tolerance. Once you're doing a lot of them you notice there's direct cross-tolerance. Different drug classes won't mean anything (at least in my experience) when you're overloading your serotonin system and body in general.

It sounds like you have it figured out 👍 considering the amount of serotonergic drugs you're doing i'd recommend you take 5-htp & egcg on the off days. It certainly helps me considering i do them on weekly if not bi-weekly basis. But as you probably know that's a bad idea.

Also about tryptamine / phenetylamine / lysergamide tolerance. Once you're doing a lot of them you notice there's direct cross-tolerance. Different drug classes won't mean anything (at least in my experience) when you're overloading your serotonin system and body in general.
Mmhm! I'm mostly just being a dumbass optimist about the whole thing. Honestly it looks like this weekend might be canceling which is probably for my body's better but my hope's disappointment

5-MEO-DIPT is like Acid with side effect's.
It by by now means is a aphrodisiac like 2-CB would be considered. Ime.

The MIPT version is probably milder, side effect's wise.

The 4-HO's feel way more gentler. So maybe 4-HO-MIPT might be a better option.

Don't know how erotic it is but its a velvet soft psychedelic. More so the 4-HO-MET but that is my ime.

5-MeO-DiPT release feeling like relaxing, better communication skills and even like aftodiziac.
It's perfect for syntetich drugs but in smaller dose and never repeating use 5-MeO (if you are awake, take, until the nest time i don't supposint

I liked 5meo-mipt much more than 5meo-dipt. With the mipts and dipts I tried all variations that are on the market, besides the 4-meo variant. I liked 4aco-dipt the most, such a nice feeling of trippyness, happy all the time and no anxiety whatsoever. A pity that this stuff isn’t available anymore.

Again it appears I'm the outlier but I much prefer 5 meo dipt to 5 meo mipt. For one, i found the tactile and erotic components much more pronounced. It was also a bit more visual and had noticable music enhancement.

I found moxy to be a bit spacey and while it did have tactile enhancement I really didnt have any desire to explore the erotic.

I also have taken absurdly large doses of moxy, vaped/smoked, prolly up to 50mg. At that dose it does get quite visual, but maybe only for 20 min or so.

The main downside to foxy was GI upset. It didnt make me nauseous but felt like there was a big knot in my stomach, especially if I was walking. I dont see how anyone would want to take it outside of bed.

I've also tried the 4 ho versions, and in that case I much preferred the mipt. The one nice characteristic of the 4 ho dipt was it's short duration.
Unrelated but I'll be trying DIPT in the next few days and I'm really excited.

Enjoy, DiPT is extremely unique among all psychedelics (hell, all drugs of any sort). Such a novel experience. Some old reports suggest there are no mental effects but I disagree, I found it to be pretty mental/psychological, though some of that is undoubtedly simply how bizarre and transporting it is to suddenly experience the world through an entirely different audial lens.

My recommendation is not to try to spend the whole trip with music. Definitely listening to music is novel, but if you dose enough to get the full audio shift, it isn't too engaging, as it starts to just sound like chaos. Most of the profundity of it, for me, comes from experiencing nature and the background sounds of the world, and exploring common things in a new way.

At small amounts, such 3-5mg as a pure sex enhancer, 5-MeO-MiPT is much better than 5-MeO-DiPT. While some people may have gastric problems when they take 5-MeO-MiPT first couple of times, somehow the body gets acclimated to the substance and it doesn't happen anymore. Multiples guides say that you shouldn't eat for 12 hours before taking it, but I found that it only might be applicable when you take the first time.

5-MeO-DiPT is more stimulating in an anxious and harsh kind of way. Additionally it seems to cause unexplainable very strong stomach pains seemingly exclusively in women, which I believe led to it being banned in US. There are multiple accounts on Erowid to that end. Then there is an issue of legality. (On that matter, the only drug that I personally miss is 2C-B and perhaps Methylone, but perhaps it's for the best as I found Methylone incredibly moreish when it was legal and everything that was sold after 2014 was garbage).

Also bear in mind that since only a very small amount is required for positive effect, a variation in purity matters tremendously.

The 5methoxy tryptamines i had in descending sequence:
5meo-met > 5meo-mipt > 5meo-amt > 5meo-dipt > 5meo-dmt > 5meo -dalt

Thats it for me

Last edited:
The 5methoxy tryptamines i had in descending sequence:
5meo-met > 5meo-mipt > 5meo-amt > 5meo-dipt > 5meo-dmt > 5meo -salat

Thats it for me
How the heck does one synth 5meo-salat? :p

Also, it has been a long time so I forgot, but I would say that 5-MeO-EiPT has all the benefits of 5-MeO-EiPT, but is rushier and stronger, without being overbearing like 5-MeO-DiPT.

I also had a little Dose of 5meo-eipt which was also quite nice.