Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5-MeO-MiPT - First Time - 22mg TR

PsychedelicLover

Greenlighter
So, I will start out by saying there isn't much information on this substance at higher doses. So for my first dose I did 22mg. I heard it wasn't psychedelic till after 10mg.

I dosed the 22mg and we left to go for a drive on Saturday night. First mistake is I didn't take Ginger root like I usually do on drugs and secod I forgot the beverages I packed for the drive. About 20 mins later my stomach started to tell my brain that I took a chemical substance.

Within 5 mins (25 mins after dosing) I knew I needed a beverage and told my hubby to stop somewhere. In that time his boss called and needed him at the yard for a min. So I knew I needed somethig to drink but we had to run there.

1/2 way there, 5 mins later I puked everything out that was in my tummy. And I instantly started tripping balls. We ran across the street for a Gatorade and went to the yard. I felt ok after I threw up.

At the yard I put on the new Harry Potter and the half blood prince but I was more interested in the beautiful trees outside. There was a BIG patch of trees in the distance but to my perspective it was one really big tree. I could only see the tops not the bases. The trees here right now are covered in snow and all droopy from all the weight. The snow on the ground was super amazing too. They were morphing and changing the colors hat they were, it didn't add any color to OEV's. But they were very nice and intense :)

My CEV's were just fucking awesome, very nice colors and patterns that went well to the music or just the potter movie ppl talking. It made music amazing and the potter characters and background music / noise very cool.

It wasn't until we left and put some better music on that I got any candy / happy effects, it didn't just come on and stay like MDMA. We drove around looking for other Subaru enthusiasts. We found the only other guy with stiffies!! We stopped and talked to him at a gas station and checked out eachothers cars. He had a bad ass sti with a Blouch Dom 3. I was totally turned on by looking at his turbo and sexy front mount intercooler piping. He has a pretty sexy car for sure. He thought we had an sti just by looking at Molly. I could easily tell that he knew nothing about his car or subaru's, he had a shop pick all his parts out and do the work. Everyone thinks our car is an sti, but she is a custom Frankenstein with well chosen parts. She is not wrx or sti anymore, she is Molly.

Anyway, enought about cars. Right before we saw him I looks at my pupils to see how big they were, and hey were huge. We were talking to the dude under the lights and I saw my hubbys pupils were super small and I knew mine were huge. Then I looked at dude and his were huge, and then I wondered what he was on :p

So we left and drove around. The OEV's were strong for about an hour maybe hour and a 1/2 and then it was just head and body high. I had a perma grin like I was in mushrooms and very happy. Mostly when there was good flowing music on the radio.

We stopped by our local Taco Bell where other Saturday night enthusiasts were out. It was the truck crew with loud stereo equip. We stopped and saw an aquaintence and sat in his suburban with 4000watts and 2 15's. That was super fuckin awesome sitting in the back with my eyes closed and the loud bass and music. It vibrated the cars 3 or 4 down from it the bass was so clean and loud. We then got back in our car and left and tore up the town some more.

I started coming down about 4 hours after taking it, I was kinda dissapointed on howshort acting it was. Both the whole duration and how long the good OEV's lasted. I think in a better setting it would have been better. But the psychedelic visuals that I did get were worth taking it for sure. I will be doing it again for sure and will probably re dose more to make it last longer.

The comedown was nice and easy, no headache, stomach ache or anything. Just went away and I was sober, that was kinda nice. I can dot his on a weeknight and be fine. It would also be a good mixing chem with something longer acting or longer at kicking in. I was at peaking tripping stage about 30 mins after taking it.

I do recommend some Ginger root if you are taking a large dose and having beverages around, that was my mistake this time. After I puked I didn't feel sick at all which was nice. All around I liked it and will try it again soon.

Peace :D

substancecode_5meomipt

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I hear 22mg is a pretty high dose for your first go, glad it worked out well for you, sounds like a fun trip.

I used to order 4-ho-mipt from the one vendor years ago. It was one of THE best trips I've taken 2nd only to DMT. come to find out it was really 5-meo-mipt, I was wondering why everytime i'd order 4-ho-mipt it would be lame(i think the 4-ho tryptamines are pretty much all lame xcept psilocin). 5-meo is an incredible psychedelic IMO, i've done 35mg and tripped HARD for like 24hrs and everytime I'd wake up in the morning I'd get visuals and they'd go away after a few minutes after the next few days.

makes me really wanna try MIPT, i think that would be something real special, probly @200+mg

So, I will start out by saying there isn't much information on this substance at higher doses. So for my first dose I did 22mg.

You're right - the reason you don't see much info on doses higher than 15mg is that the character of the drug changes drastically as you go up from there. And many experienced trippers who've tried 15-20mg say that they would be very wary of going any higher than that. Sounds you like didn't have a bad experience from 22mg, but taking that much for a first dose was not a good idea.

5-meo is an incredible psychedelic IMO, i've done 35mg and tripped HARD for like 24hrs and everytime I'd wake up in the morning I'd get visuals and they'd go away after a few minutes after the next few days.

Have you by any chance seen the Erowid report from the guy who tried 12mg and wasn't impressed......then he decided to jump up to 25mg for his next trip and ended up strapped to a table in a psych ward?

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=29734

This drug is fascinating, but I'm in the camp that says if you really want to "trip balls" then you should really try another drug instead of pushing 5-MeO-MIPT up to high levels.

The higher the better with 5-MeO-MIPT. It's way more intense than mushrooms for me. One time on a large eyeballed snorted dose I had a peak ++++ experience that lasted 6+ hours as I stared into a candle in a window across the street.

Have you by any chance seen the Erowid report from the guy who tried 12mg and wasn't impressed......then he decided to jump up to 25mg for his next trip and ended up strapped to a table in a psych ward?

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=29734

This drug is fascinating, but I'm in the camp that says if you really want to "trip balls" then you should really try another drug instead of pushing 5-MeO-MIPT up to high levels.

Except that trip report is exactly what I look for in a psychedelic experience! It sounded like the ultimate trip! It's not the drug's fault the dude's friends called the authorities on them.

I had gone completely mad on 25mg of 5-MeO-MIPT, and I was so far gone that I believed that I had just died and was now being reborn into another life. I lived a lifetime, then died again, and again, and again. Each death was an instant of infinitely compressed blackness and pain and non-personhood, and each life was a blinding swirl of birth and colors and smells and people and pleasure and pain and suffering and ultimate futility, followed by yet another excruciating death and rebirth.

I was in a Buddhist universe, although initially I did not appreciate it as such, because I was too busy being plunged into these successive lives to have a thought about Buddhism. With each turn of the cycle, however, I became increasingly aware of the cosmic order in which I lived; I graduated from human form to become an alien creature, then graduated from that form to become another sort of sentient creature, and so forth until at last I was a creature of sufficient insight to begin to understand the rules of the game, which I perceived as an intricate palette of colored numbers and letters. By puzzling over these numbers and letters, I gradually understood that I could escape the cycle of rebirth by annihilating my ego, although this was not an easy thing to do.

^ that's what tripping is all about. That's similar to my ++++ experience on 5-MeO-MIPT, except I was completely out of body experiencing the entirety of a fully conscious universe, shaped like a rainbow fractal that expanded towards annihilation as I held my breath; the cycle of rebirth being tied directly to my breath.

Except that trip report is exactly what I look for in a psychedelic experience! It sounded like the ultimate trip! It's not the drug's fault the dude's friends called the authorities on them.

^ that's what tripping is all about. That's similar to my ++++ experience on 5-MeO-MIPT, except I was completely out of body experiencing the entirety of a fully conscious universe, shaped like a rainbow fractal that expanded towards annihilation as I held my breath; the cycle of rebirth being tied directly to my breath.

Well, I kind of agree with you. The guy even said he was happy to have had the experience:

Although I am tremendously sorry for alarming my roommates and for needlessly using up emergency room space, I am thankful to have had the breakthrough experience that I had on 25mg of 5-MeO-MIPT. Before, when I read trip reports in which people said that they had watched entire galaxies implode or lived through countless generations of evolution, I felt that they were merely being metaphorical. Now, I understand that it is possible for a human being to feel as though he/she is truly experiencing events of such scale.

However, people REALLY need to know what they're getting themselves into with 5-MeO-MIPT once they go past 15-18mg or so.

I have 2 WRX's that are highly modded, stage 5 ;)

I later tried a 12mg dose and that was perfect. I already spoke to other people who have taken a high (22mg) dose, so that's why I opted to try that high of a dose. All in all it was a great experience, I really like extremelt intense trips and generally dose pretty high on all phyches. If you haven't already read all my TR's you would see that.