• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

5-MAPB and MDMA Combo

I feel the need to write about these two. Over the years I feel I’ve been perfecting this combo, and have seen it do wonders time and again.

The thing about this combo is that it seems to so reliably induce therapeutic experiences. MDMA is amazing but I feel it’s more hit or miss when it comes to emotional/spiritual growth.

Now my story with 5-MAPB starts in 2014 I believe.. I was never much on RC’s, only trying a few that were seemed to be greatly enjoyed by others. At this point I think I had only tried Bk-MDMA, 2c-e, and 25c-nbome.

I had always been curious about the APB class but because of the problems with sourcing the correct product never sought the non-methylated versions out.

That was until I read the initial reports about 5-mapb on erowid. I was hooked immediately, never had I read reports so consistently remarking just how similar (if not better) it was to mdma.

I looked and happened to find a few vendors and decided to go for it. Looking back I got lucky as hell because finding pure 5-mapb is not easy I know now.

To make a long story short, my first experience with it was everything I read on erowid and then some. I began diving majorly into researching this beautiful drug, I realized different batches existed. I bought from another vendor and got a batch that even at x5 the dose couldn’t reach even 10% of the first batch.

Time went on and I had experiences with it that blew my mind. I watched one guy begin seriously practicing a certain spiritual healing practice days after his first experience. I watched couples fall back in love after being on the ropes. I myself had facilitated a beautiful goodbye from a long term partner using it. The amount of good it brought to peoples lives was breath taking.

I began experimenting with combining MDMA and soon realized I was on to something big. My first time trying the combo I went light, 20mg 5-MAPB (a good dose when pure) and 60mg MDMA booster. That night was absolutely amazing and the next weeks were glowing. Right as it hit I remember the sun glowing through the trees and feeling such a gratitude for life in those moments, my festival neighbors got a bit weirded out as I was just loving life haha.

So to finally get to the combo... 5-MAPB seems to bring in more of serotonin/oxytocin side of things. While not really too stimulating, it can be a bit but if your really tired don’t expect to be jumping around. It’s very long lasting, Typically taking 2 hours to really get going and lasting for 8-10hours.

The MDMA brings the intensity, the peak and dopamine/stimulant aspect. Obviously lasting 4-6 hours.

I’ve found amazing success by taking 20-60mg 5-mapb, waiting 1 hour then taking 90-120mg MDMA, waiting another 60-90min then another 40-60mg MDMA.

The two seem to cover each other’s weak points beautifully.. The whole experience lasts 1.5-2x longer. But the reliability of the experience is just awesome.. Takes the love one feels on MDMA to another level.

Not too many people have access to 5-mapb these days and I only have like a gram left so I try my best to share with those that seem to need it. I’ve yet to have a single person ever say anything bad about the drug (unless it was the impure batch, which I purified, yet to try it out though.)

Recently I gave a couple I’m close to 30mg 5-mapb, 120mg mdma, and 60mg mdma. The girl was able to finally speak about rape trauma she had been hiding deep inside for years, and the guy too really opened up about his past abuse too.

It was such a beautiful moment and a reminder just how powerful this medicine is. For me personally it allows me to really hold space for people as well when they are reliving something traumatic or in some way growing as a person.

Also the combo at the dosages outlined give an afterglow like you’ve never felt before. I believe it is this that helps solidify the lessons learned during the experience. It’s hard to love life again when you get plunged into depression afterwards.

For anyone reading this, if you can ever get your hands on PURE 5-MAPB (purity is huge) I suggest doing anything you can to get it. If any chemists are reading this, get cooking ;) we could use more of this stuff in the world.

I’ll finish with a warning.. 5-MAPB is very unforgiving stuff. It can be life changingly beautiful, but you can’t take too much or else risk frying yourself. I think this is partly why it got a bad rep, if pure never take over 100-120mg IN A NIGHT. It’s very powerful shit.

-GC
Both Chems probably opening different nodes in the brain and getting quite a good experience from it?:love::rockon:

Both Chems probably opening different nodes in the brain and getting quite a good experience from it?:love::rockon:
5MAPB and MDMA have an extremely similar effect profile and are similar in subjective effects too, with 5MPAB being slightly less stimmy than MDMA but otherwise very close in how it feels.

5MAPB and MDMA have an extremely similar effect profile and are similar in subjective effects too, with 5MPAB being slightly less stimmy than MDMA but otherwise very close in how it feels.
Close but mdma clearly feels much more intense. Music blowing the roof off the house. 5mapb feels like you’re cruising down the highway at 60. Mdma is at like 100.

Pure high grade Methylone ie the Golden color crystals gave about 85% of Real MDMA effect -but had do dose 3x through the night. No question it must convert because took many a piss test after rolling and "Bang" ! pops up as real MDMA. Probably shifts anyway because molecular structure is almost identical to real Molly. That does not surprise me at all. I always got the tingling sensations in fingers and toes and neon light enhancement.... just like old MDMA of old days. I was content with it for sure.:love::In love:

Pure high grade Methylone ie the Golden color crystals gave about 85% of Real MDMA effect -but had do dose 3x through the night. No question it must convert because took many a piss test after rolling and "Bang" ! pops up as real MDMA. Probably shifts anyway because molecular structure is almost identical to real Molly. That does not surprise me at all. I always got the tingling sensations in fingers and toes and neon light enhancement.... just like old MDMA of old days. I was content with it for sure.:love::In love:
Someone posted awhile back that they tested a sample of MDMA in water and a sample of bk-MDMA in water with a urine test strip and both popped positive for MDMA.

That's not really that surprising though. They are only one oxygen molecule apart in structure.

Are you inferring that methylone is a prodrug of mdma?

I think he might have been referring to the fact that they share a common metabolite which is beta-hydroxy-MDMA. Shulgin hypothesized that this metabolite could be responsible for some or all of the effects of both bk-MDMA and MDMA.

I dunno how likely it is, but thanks to shulgin we also know that beta methoxy and beta hydroxy psychedelic phenethylamines ARE active. Thanks to whoever made bk-2C-B we also know that beta keto psychedelic phenethylamines ARE active too!

I'm waiting on beta-MeO-MDMA and the methyl ester of 4-MMC (aka beta-MeO-4-MeMA) to come out.

I can't even find proof that beta hydroxy MDMA is a metabolite of MDMA. I know I read that shulgin mentioned it.....

I can't even find proof that beta hydroxy MDMA is a metabolite of MDMA. I know I read that shulgin mentioned it.....

I started looking too after that post, maybe got it mixed up with HMMA? I’ve wondered what pharmacological activity it may have as oral administration is much different (and better) than other routes with MDMA.

-GC

I started looking too after that post, maybe got it mixed up with HMMA? I’ve wondered what pharmacological activity it may have as oral administration is much different (and better) than other routes with MDMA.

-GC
Mmm, I like to snort MDMA. Yeah it's like getting punched in the sinuses but man what a rush.

The only thing that keeps me from doing it every time is that it will eat through your sinuses pretty quick.

Mmm, I like to snort MDMA. Yeah it's like getting punched in the sinuses but man what a rush.

The only thing that keeps me from doing it every time is that it will eat through your sinuses pretty quick.

I actually used to snort it too. My first few years of use I’d snort more often than eat, but once I figured out how hard it hits to eat just a solid dose I never went back. For me, the love aspect isn’t quite there with nasal. Still good but more hedonistic less “tell me your life story.”

-GC

Yeah, the last time I snorted any it was a press that's supposed to be 180mg.

Snorting 180mg all at once is pretty intense. It's a different kind of roll when you do that. Lol

Yes -because so similar in structure that brain acts almost identical in reaction to it. Big difference and this has always got me.....Methylone is a Cathinone and MDMA is Amphetamine. But almost identical in molecular structure. If you pull up both structures see how similar they really are. But with Methylone it requires at least triple dose to get effects of high grade MDMA! But look at the quantity it was mass produced in. So it's really good bang for your bucks!;)

Snorting 180mg all at once is pretty intense. It's a different kind of roll when you do that. Lol
Agree Stim always start small and work up or flood the brain with release of dopamine and thus bumping later it pretty useless!

Dayum, when I read posts like this I realise there is something wrong with me and how I use drugs.
Snorting 180mg MDMA at once is the minimum dose I would even bother taking in a situation where I had no tolerance.

Dayum, when I read posts like this I realise there is something wrong with me and how I use drugs.
Snorting 180mg MDMA at once is the minimum dose I would even bother taking in a situation where I had no tolerance.

Jesus, and 180mg is the most I’ve ever taken as a single dose orally. I remember feeling like my eyeballs were about to vibrate out of my head and projectile vomiting like a good 6ft lol. Once it settled out it was a good roll though.

Idk call me weird but after 140 the cons start to outweigh the pros for me. If I want to kick it up a notch I’ll start to add other things in like d-meth, MDA, LSD, Mescaline, etc etc.

-GC

Hey guys so I wanted to update on a little tidbit regarding this combo.

As I’ve said before it seems this combo works best when the 5-MAPB is consumed beforehand or a good while after the MDMA has finished.

I remember many years ago now trying to use 5-MAPB in place of the usual MDMA booster dose and feeling as though the MDMA blocked the 5-MAPB. Hence my recommendations.

Well not long ago I once again (inadvertently) tried this same dosing regimen. We even took a normal MDMA booster too. It was noticed once again that the 5-MAPB was blocked, by more than me as well.

I can now fairly confidently say that for whatever reason taking the two at the same time blocks out the action of the 5-MAPB. A waste of good drugs. Take it an hour before and no worries :)

-GC

Hey guys so I wanted to update on a little tidbit regarding this combo.

As I’ve said before it seems this combo works best when the 5-MAPB is consumed beforehand or a good while after the MDMA has finished.

I remember many years ago now trying to use 5-MAPB in place of the usual MDMA booster dose and feeling as though the MDMA blocked the 5-MAPB. Hence my recommendations.

Well not long ago I once again (inadvertently) tried this same dosing regimen. We even took a normal MDMA booster too. It was noticed once again that the 5-MAPB was blocked, by more than me as well.

I can now fairly confidently say that for whatever reason taking the two at the same time blocks out the action of the 5-MAPB. A waste of good drugs. Take it an hour before and no worries :)

-GC
When you say it blocks the action of 5MAPB, can you clarify this? Does this mean to say that…you feel absolutely nothing from it?
You take 100mg MDMA and 50mg 5MAPB at the same time…does it just feel like 100mg?
Or, do you mean that you don’t get the more empathetic qualities that 5MAPB imparts?

When you say it blocks the action of 5MAPB, can you clarify this? Does this mean to say that…you feel absolutely nothing from it?
You take 100mg MDMA and 50mg 5MAPB at the same time…does it just feel like 100mg?
Or, do you mean that you don’t get the more empathetic qualities that 5MAPB imparts?

Good questions.

So it essentially feels like I took MDMA without the 5-MAPB. It almost seems as though there is something enzymatic going on, like it just never reaches the brain.

I haven’t experimented much with this but any time I take it with the MDMA (maybe 3-4 times now) I might as well just dosed thr MDMA alone. Nothing like the magic that is when the 5 is done before the MD..

-GC