• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5-EAPB/135 mg - 6 Lads all Virgins. The maddest night.

Willisgay

Greenlighter
mad apologies.
17.00 6 lads, 5eapb dropped 135mg each all first time.
mad wave begins.
17:30- slow heart pulsations evidence of drowsiness student 1
18.00-Mad come up large sensations of clarity and slight orgasmic feelings.
1 is still fucked in the corner experiencing emotional breakdown.
student 2 is on a large level at this point and expresses this thought "#NassHype".
19:00- Call me ham and cheese, because I'm on a roll. Theres no stopping us now, heart now at a steady 120 BPM and as the bass wobbles i realise everything i want in life. Colleague student 3 finally loses virginity (age 18)
19:15- Yep, its definatly an upper.
19:45- Attractive young bald man, offers us a drink, safe.
19:50- Drink spiked. Fuck
19:55- Instant come up off unknown substance, heart rate confirmed at 190BPM
19:55-22:15 remains a blur
21.00-student 3 finds himself in "steamy" situation in portal loo with unconscious yat, within seconds realises has ejaculated on female leg without the assistance of anyone or anything. Charges were later dropped after security felt sorry for him and laughed.
21:30-mad1 @jackwob bass hydration levels high just like us.
22-30- We leave freeze with student 5 unable to see and continue the night taking photos with our NassHype sign. However refuses to return home with money, buys a round for the boys.
22:45 wow, strong stimulant major euphoria coming in on the mics in my head - safe , disgusting bass explosion you know this.
23:30-student 4 preaches that e.t.a to "home" is 40minutes... we told him to remove his own head from his own oriphis ....
3hours later..
1:00- arrive at "george street" well and truly "WANKERED".
2:00-arrive at flat student 1 and 4 retrieve to room to collect the last joints. mad hype when the realisation occurs and we really dont need anything other stimulants so we find a bottle of wine student 2 downs this then dies in mothers bed.
2:30 remaining boys smash the roof taking continued photos of regardlessly pointless nass sign
2:45- student 3 comes to the realisation that whilst moshing he cracked his own rib and has battled the emence pain and internal bleeding.
eyes dialated
smells of sex from student 4 who is snailing upon roof top then demands to be spooned so gets what he wants
3-4:20 mad blur
4:20-blunt is found and bunned
4:30-who the fuck are you mate
5:00- where is the afterparty after the afterparty i ask you.
1:30- awoken on pavement all students complaints of jawpain and amnesia.
sent.

Yeah that is one severely scattered report. No idea what went on most of the time.

I'm still not sure if there was any sex involved.

I get exactly what OP is tryng to say. Been there done that, nights like these are the best nights of our lives

2:00-arrive at flat student 1 and 4 retrieve to room to collect the last joints. mad hype when the realisation occurs and we really dont need anything other stimulants so we find a bottle of wine student 2 downs this then dies in mothers bed.

Seriously?? Dies as in no longer living, or dies as in passes out cold and wakes up two days later? ;A; . Woahhh. Crazy night man.

This story is a *little* short on details regarding sexy time of 5 virgins. You should add more details or I may have to ask for my time back.

best report on BL since the one with the guy binging on grams of MDPV and experiencing full blown psychosis

It delivers, huh? Well, I'd say what it delivers is mostly a big tease!!

That being said, however, I've got to admit that I have reread this report several times over the past month or two. It's actually pretty great...

This TR does pique my interest about this chemical to some extent, in part because I have personally enjoyed 6-APB and 5-MAPB for what they are. (But, I'm still not quite sure "what they are"... Therefore, the experiments must continue!!)

Nevertheless, I'm undecided if I'll ever ingest this compound. (Not sure why, exactly. Maybe it seems like there is too much of a body load with too little return...or something.)

But, this report is almost enough to tempt me... Almost. Before I make that call, however, I concur with the point made in numerous posts above--I want more carnal details about this "maddest night" from the op!

Did you, or didn't you? What about your lads, did they or didn't they?

C'mon, inquiring minds want to know!!! (Ahem. Purely for academic reasons, of course.....)

^this

also not only this tr, but all of BL tempts me lol.

I am happy you all enjoyed our report and I am proud to say that yes we are all still virgins. 4 of the 6 have reached the milestone that is to be an 18 year old virgin. All I can say is that we still speak of this "mad night" 3 months on and we will be happy to answer any questions! :D