• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 4th day off Fent/analogue/u47700?

Tonyb82

Bluelighter
Hey guys question. I’ve been on a pretty bad bender taking roughly three bundles a day sometimes more times less of what I believe to be a Fent analogue or maybe u47700 it’s day 4 the wiithdrawls have been relatively tolerable all I’m taking is 20mg Valium every 6 hours for the first 7 days then stopping. Again today is day 4 the runs didnt start till day 3 but still the worst has just been lack of sleep and tossing and turning the mental part of trying to run out to fix myself has been the worst part but I have barriers in place for that my family took my car keys and my sneakers lol so I cant run. My question is is day 4 the worst of it? Am I almost out of the woods because I do feel ever so slightly better today. Please I beg of anyone with experience to chime in and give me some advice and hope! Thank you. I was iv’ing and sniffing it. I have a high tolerance but one single bag would make me nod off big time. So what gives? I plan on taking naltrexone on day 9-10. Thanks for your help!

Just keep hanging in there. Try and sleep and take ur benzos to help sleep it off.
If u had been clean and then went on this 4 day bender. After 4-5 days u should be good.

Thanks for the response but no I was using for about 3-4 months … it just makes no sense to me the withdrawls are easier than in the past.

Tomorrow will be day 5 off a multi month bender on multiple bundles a day both IV and insufflated should I be in worse withdrawls? Is something different this time is it whatever was in the bags? Fake dope analogues whatever I’m so lost I don’t know what to think but I’m terrified

I've been experiencing this too with my recent batch. Withdrawal doesn't set in for a few days but I haven't fully experienced it yet except for taking subs too soon going into pwd. The color is whiteish bit when lit with a cellphone flashlight from behind the powder is pink or green depending on the batch those are the only two I've had. Normally withdrawal sets in every morning for me so it's super weird but had been saving me money by not going crazy to get high every morning but the high sucks compared to the real deal I've had in the prior couple years.

Well it’s almost day 5 and I’m all doing is tossing and turning Csnt sleep and skin crawling nothing too major! Just it’s really weird!

Well it’s almost day 5 and I’m all doing is tossing and turning Csnt sleep and skin crawling nothing too major! Just it’s really weird!
Normal fent withdrawal, remmember it next tine you will be about to use.

Yeah for me it wasn't mental at all just physical until I got high again, but I can't deal with the physical pain of wd so I relapsed, honestly of you're going on subs if wait a full 7 days until trying to switch because of my experience with it

Normal fent withdrawal, remmember it next tine you will be about to use.
Are you saying that’s normal for Fent withdrawl not to be so bad compared to other opiates/opioids? Opanas seemed to be the worst for me this seems to be relatively easy compared to other times. I thought Fent withdrawl was long and drawn out due to it being lipophilic? 3 buns a day and only semi -mild with drawls? Rush haven’t even been bad usually a lot worse and also throwing my guts up but this time none of that. Keep in mind this isn’t pharmaceutical Fent this is fake analogue China shit most likely.

Are you saying that’s normal for Fent withdrawl not to be so bad compared to other opiates/opioids? Opanas seemed to be the worst for me this seems to be relatively easy compared to other times. I thought Fent withdrawl was long and drawn out due to it being lipophilic? 3 buns a day and only semi -mild with drawls? Rush haven’t even been bad usually a lot worse and also throwing my guts up but this time none of that. Keep in mind this isn’t pharmaceutical Fent this is fake analogue China shit most likely.
If its not that bad, then why you created this thread? You know that there is no other help than taking something.

I went 2 weeks on something called BUC-8, I have abused it without any control over myself. Veins in my eyes started to pop, you could clearly see blood, and after those two weeks I have went into the worst withdrawal i have ever had, it lasted a week, first day nothing, and then suddenly i couldn't even walk, i was literally crawling to the toilet after that being very dumb i went on next 2 weeks and then flushed it. Never again.

No I decided no subs no anything besides Valium to help with anxiety and ease it a little. Today is day 5 I feel slightly better. Maybe no one is understanding what I’m saying. HOW can the withdrawls be so mild compared to other times all I can think of is it was weaker garbage. Cut a lot. I slept for about 4 hours last night maybe 5 I’m just having a hard time understanding how it’s not so bad in comparison to other times. I guess there’s no point asking here because no one knows exactly what it was I was getting in those bags. Anyway thanks for the replies. I wish you all well and hope for sobriety for you and myself.

I don't think there's really an easy answer anyone can give you. Maybe the stuffs just not as strong? I wouldn't worry too much, just be grateful it's going easier.

fent analogues caused excruciatingly long withdrawals that lasted over 14 days for me, straight cold turkey no subs or benzos or anything.

good luck OP

fent analogues caused excruciatingly long withdrawals that lasted over 14 days for me, straight cold turkey no subs or benzos or anything.

good luck OP
When did they start for you? I’m on day 5 now with no dosage since I feel better in mornings but as the day goes on I get worse. It’s mind boggling. Ty!

When did they start for you? I’m on day 5 now with no dosage since I feel better in mornings but as the day goes on I get worse. It’s mind boggling. Ty!
I believe it peaked after 72 hours. Similar time frame to heroin withdrawals, but it seemed to just last forever. Like by day 8-9 I could kinda function, but felt like shit and the RLS lasted for 14 days. I was really unhealthy at this time, though, and did not exercise or eat healthy in withdrawal which is probably why it lasted so long.

Well if it peaked after 72 then I’m way past that I still feel pretty shitty weak Csnt eat a single thing Csnt sleep but I’m praying to god tomorrow is a better day thanks for your input

but I’m praying to god tomorrow is a better day thanks for your input
it will be man, we all know what you're going through :(

For me I just think about how many friends I've lost to drugs over the years. It motivates me. There is strength within you.

You'll get through this man.

It really started getting better after like 6-7 days.

I really encourage you to maybe go for some walks/exercise, get out of bed, eat some vitamins if you can't eat. Stay hydrated.

I know how stupid it sounds for people to say "you got this" when you're in that hell... but it's true man, you'll get through this and you can get this monkey off your back

Snafu you’re cool people Man I appreciate you. Tomorrow is day 6 so hoping I feel a bit better I can’t even get my self out of bed to walk 10 steps to the bathroom or upstairs to the refrigerator let alone go for a walk. I know you know how that feels. I’ll keep faith that god will get me thru this Becsuse I want my life back. Thank you again!

Snafu you’re cool people Man I appreciate you. Tomorrow is day 6 so hoping I feel a bit better I can’t even get my self out of bed to walk 10 steps to the bathroom or upstairs to the refrigerator let alone go for a walk. I know you know how that feels. I’ll keep faith that god will get me thru this Becsuse I want my life back. Thank you again!
I really really really encourage you to take that walk. Just go down the street.

Laying in bed all day is actually just as bad as fent in a lot of ways! (Sedentary lifestyle kills more people than cigarettes... true fact)

Your body slows down and it takes longer to recover if you lay in bed or sit in a chair all day. Humans die from laying in bed all day. It's really an unspoken fatal pandemic in modern times!

I know you don't feel like doing anything. Look at it this way, you can:
1. do nothing, lay around and suffer
2. go for a walk, eat vitamins, drink water and suffer

You're going to suffer either way. That's opioid withdrawal. At least with #2 you actually did something good for you, that MIGHT help (it actually does help... trust me).

Again, you're going to suffer either way. Why not suffer productively? Because #2 is the only thing that's going to possibly help anyways. Take that gamble. Say fuck it. Get mad. Chug some water, a vitamin and go for a walk and go try to kick some squirrels in anger. Trust me its way better than laying in bed and feeling like shit because you're feeling like shit.

Fresh perspectives man.

and again I really know how stupid it sounds for people to tell you to "take a walk, eat some vitamins" when you're in that kind of state, but fuck man... I've been around long enough on this earth and been through many withdrawals to realize that it's true. It really does help, quite a bit actually.

Last edited: