• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

40mg oxycodone and 2 shots?

Protoryu

Greenlighter
So I'm just wonderin real fast.... I have 2 oxycontin OPs and 2 shots of liqour... that's not to bad right? I usually take around 40mg if I can... and nod hours and hours later.. plus it was the op and I could only chew the gel but so much. Should be ok right?

unless your the biggest light weight ever when it comes to liquir you should be fine.. i take a 60mg morphine a 40mg oxy every day and sometimes i drink between 6-12 beers with that.. 2 shots + 40mg oxy you will be fine.. you can die from mixing liquir and oxy but you must ingest incredibly high doses of both.. enjoy your high you'll be just fine

Alright man thanks.. I am pretty light weight.. I took one more shot. No more tho. Hahaha. But like I said it was op version and I couldn't chew it all the way. I'm done tho thanks man!

unless your the biggest light weight ever when it comes to liquir you should be fine.. i take a 60mg morphine a 40mg oxy every day and sometimes i drink between 6-12 beers with that.. 2 shots + 40mg oxy you will be fine.. you can die from mixing liquir and oxy but you must ingest incredibly high doses of both.. enjoy your high you'll be just fine

In the op's case he might be fine but what I've quoted in red is terrible HR advice.
Someone with no tolerance can easily OD on small amounts of an opiate mixed with alcohol.
Because you take a certain amount doesn't mean another person will be fine with the same dosages.

IE. Last night I had 4 9.5% alc beers, along with 6 grams of GHB, 100mg of morphine & 2 bags of dope.

For me it was a good buzz but no where near pushing the limits.
No where near "incredibly high doses" in my opinion, but that's the thing everyone has different opinions of what that statement entails.
For someone that didn't have the tolerance that I do the above combo could be lethal.

So in the future please refrain from making statements that could be interpreted wrongly by others & potentially cause harm.
As in no way does it require "incredibly high doses of both" to OD on alchohol or opiates.

No offense intended btw, I just wanted to clarify that statement so that no one read it & was harmed as a result.
For the op he may have been fine, but we don't need someone reading that statement & making a potentially fatal mistake.

Anyways to the OP I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. :)

Edit: The doses I specified in my example are from someone with a tolerance.
Also mixing the CNS depressants I mentioned is not a good idea unless you know exactly what your doing.
Even then it is risky. Never mix CNS depressants without full knowledge/tolerance.