Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

40mg aMT + 2 Grey Glock Ecstasy pills

PsychedelicLover

Greenlighter
I hope you have a big monitor for my epic super fractal fun I have inside!

Dose: 40mg aMT / 2 Grey Glock Ecstasy pills
Duration: 12 Hours

bluegoooo2-1.jpg

I first dosed 30mg of Alpha-Methyltryptamine (aMT) orally at 9:00pm. It was a nice slow come up. About an hour and a half I started to feel like I had taken something, but waiting to see the real effects. It was about 2 – 2 ½ hours till it started coming on.

funkadelic.jpg

I started to feel like it was a nice, mellow roll, but it was very sedating. I kept yawning, although I wasn’t really that tired. But I wasn’t very awake and happy like MDMA makes you feel. It was more of a mild euphoria, less speedy, but very enjoyable.

future-games-fractal.jpg

At about 1am I dosed another 10mg aMT and 1 Grey Glock E pill orally. About an hour after my redose I started to feel the best roll I have ever had come on. I got more awake and happy, a very surreal euphoria. We started to have more fun and wanting to do more activities than lay around.

dreamtime-persistence.jpg

My husband dosed 17mg aMT with me at 10pm orally (an hour after me). And then he redosed with me a ½ an hour after me, at 1:30am. He felt the same sedateness from the aMT and wanted it to be more speedy like a MDMA roll. So he had a lot more fun after we mixed the 2 together.

dotz7.jpg

Most of our activities for the night were a little bit of movies, lots of music and art, and mainly sex. We talked a lot and worked a lot of shit out, we both feel a lot more happy about our relationship and what not. The sex on aMT did not relax me enough like drugs usually do and make me have like full orgasms the whole time. But mixed with MDMA it definitely did, sex was way better than just taking MDMA. The 2 drugs together are way fucking awesome!! I would want this combo every time I rolled if I could.

echos1.jpg

I didn’t have any body load or feel sick at all. My husband felt a little nauseous from the aMT, but it went away. So all in all it was very enjoyable that we could get high together with no real bad side effects. After I started rolling really hard from the MDMA I started chewing on my mouth a lot. I bit my cheek pretty bad by my molars and I nibbled all over the inside of my mouth and the tip of my tounge. My jaw was really sore and the inside of my mouth still hurts.. But it was worth it. I didn’t have any gum or anything to chew on, which sucks!

chaos_game.jpg

At about 3am I dosed another E pill, my husband was already too high, but having a good time. He said it got a little overwhelming a few times, but I got it to go away. By 4am I was rolling hella hard, we got the camera out and started taking pictures. I love how your pictures turn out when you are on drugs, you always look sooo beautiful. And some turn out just hilarious, like WTF was I doing?!? Lol.. But he got a lot of sexy pictures of me, and of us, and a few good one of him.

bacitus2a.jpg

We had a great time all night and really enjoyed the mix! I would recommend it to anyone who loves to roll. It was very different than just rolling. The aMT made it mellow and kicked the MDMA up a notch.

distantmystery.jpg

coppera.jpg

archfantasy.jpg

continuitree.jpg

I'm glad no MAOI effects from the aMT affected your trip.. It's not typically strong, but you never know.

I had some nice results on 30mg AMT with 150mg MDMA one hour in. The onset of the pill was stunningly euphoric. Sadly my Mrs was out at the time so I had to give her a big hug when she got home. It seemed to lengthen the peak phase, during which I jammed on my guitar, danced about etc but also had some deep still moments of inward enquiry.
Nice report. I'm afraid my combo did not give me much in the way of visuals, though judging by your pics, yours did. Sadly, the one gram of AMT I had has long since been gobbled up. Peace - Pipp

Awesome, it did lengthen the peak alot. And the visuals were not too intense, but my body felt beauty like a fractal. I like to theme alot of my TR's if you have read any of my others.

Wow, sounds like a great experience, i really wanna get hold of some aMT.