• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction 400mg gaba, 60mg dxm ,5.g oxycodone

Zextravagentz

Greenlighter
I took 30 mg about an 1 and half ago and 30mg dxm 30 min ago. 400mg gabapentin about an 1 and a half ago. Then 5mg oxycodone (probably not pressed but maybe) from an m30. Insuffalated? Am I safe or am I risking respiratory depression? I feel sedated. In about 200 lbs man 5 '7" mildly withdrawing from 1 and half oxy heroin kratom binge.

Maybe. I don't want to be alarmist but if it was a pressed pill and you took a portion of it you might have gotten a hotspot of fentanyl (as they are poorly homogenized). Probably not though, but be careful.

Then 5mg oxycodone (probably not pressed but maybe) from an m30.

m30's are notorious for being pressed... I can tell you from experience about 95% of the m30's on the darknet are just fentanyl. In fact I only know one vendor who sells legit m30's and he goes out of stock very often.

It's to the point where if people are selling m30's I automatically assume it's fentanyl. One of the most popular forms of a drug in high demand and now low supply (in the US)... it's easily and routinely faked.

Fine
m30's are notorious for being pressed... I can tell you from experience about 95% of the m30's on the darknet are just fentanyl. In fact I only know one vendor who sells legit m30's and he goes out of stock very often.

It's to the point where if people are selling m30's I automatically assume it's fentanyl. One of the most popular forms of a drug in high demand and now low supply (in the US)... it's easily and routinely faked.
tis a shame