• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

4 MAR 4 METHYLAMINOREX

hardtack

Bluelighter
I spent several years hearing the legends and tales of the Holy Grail of Stimulants. Like Perceval The Quest knight of the round table, I was in the quest! I found it and after dab on the tongue spent 6 to 8 hours feeling incredible. So question is how does this work and
incredible NO desire to do more , hell my vape is most addictive thing and sure Cigarettes for smokers ...that amazes me as well. But Truly say this is the Bugatti Chiron of party drugs. Now I have actually answered my own posting made long ago. Feel like a Movie star lucky enought get to buy exotic car like some Mclarren MP4C which no thanks be happy with Nissan Maxima but party chems thats no hobby to me . Oh still believe we all have the REAL DRUG in our brains these are all KEYS like Matrix Movie KEYS TO OPEN THE DOORS !

Lock GIF

Hardtack.........nice threads just the wrong sub forums. Your posts are more trip reports and Drug culture or MDMA or Pschadelic drugs.

Basic Drugs and Other drugs are mostly for harm reduction posts/ asking questions about dosing/ doing drugs with the least amount of harm.

This thread is for Drug Culture so i'm gonna move it there.

Thank you yeah thats fine SO rare no need to even say much but feeling of being so blessed get my chance in life as well maybe hearing other reviews on it! Thanks ;I do appreciate that very much 😁

I spent several years hearing the legends and tales of the Holy Grail of Stimulants. Like Perceval The Quest knight of the round table, I was in the quest! I found it and after dab on the tongue spent 6 to 8 hours feeling incredible. So question is how does this work and
incredible NO desire to do more , hell my vape is most addictive thing and sure Cigarettes for smokers ...that amazes me as well. But Truly say this is the Bugatti Chiron of party drugs. Now I have actually answered my own posting made long ago. Feel like a Movie star lucky enought get to buy exotic car like some Mclarren MP4C which no thanks be happy with Nissan Maxima but party chems thats no hobby to me . Oh still believe we all have the REAL DRUG in our brains these are all KEYS like Matrix Movie KEYS TO OPEN THE DOORS !

Lock GIF
I haven't tried 4-MAR but I have had 4,4'-DMAR and it was the shit.

I wish they would bring it back.

Last edited:
OK STIM AWESOME that is great to hear but is 4 _DMAR like well something I just hit literally ahhhh and I think I like it allot DI-PENTYLONE the " D" stands for DI or Di makes it stronger or better effects?
I know one thing and no BS STIM I have tested 4 MAR after 8 hour roll and comes up nothing 10 or 12 panel Interesting but not look at the molecule structure for it nothing like COKE or Amphetamines or Meth Amp so also probably why it does it's good magic and unique. Now BU ahhh scary huh NOOOOT Dimethylpentylone get it while it's ALLOT quantity is smokable as hell (Use a water pipe and Jet torch hold it inn like big BUD HIT let big puff smoke go WHEEEEEEW ) but you seen my posts it's as tasty as siphoning Diesel fuel ahhhhh but wow fast as dragster! But yeah it is what they say and well maybe I'll party one day with Sexy movie star or Super model ---OK; OK; I can dream can't I? >>>>LMAO take care and thanks for comment friend!!
season 2 smoke GIF by DREAM CORP LLC

I wrote in the other thread about 4-MAR which was moved into trip reports.
Would love to try 4-MAR, one of the very few drugs I heard/read only positive stuff about. Must be a cross of meth with a nootropic and an empathogen. I never encountered it, not even on deep web marketplaces and once chatted with a vendor who told me he tried to synth it a few times and failed, Idk because there are a few "one pot" synth guides out there which even I would think I might manage to get done had I access to the precursors so my hunch is that the precursors (one being norephedrine aka PPA) are hard to get.

I do have experiences with 4,4'-dimethylaminorex which is one of my top drug experiences. Sucks hard that I once acquired some of the latest 50g ever synthed/sold and then later had to flush it because of possibly impending law enforcement searching my home. It was like a very clean-headed empathogen with loads of serotonine and a remarkably short and bearable crash. Duration was maybe 12h. I fucking love this chemical.

OK STIM AWESOME that is great to hear but is 4 _DMAR like well something I just hit literally ahhhh and I think I like it allot DI-PENTYLONE the " D" stands for DI or Di makes it stronger or better effects?
The D stands for dimethyl, it is basically 4-MAR with an additional methyl group, increasing the affinity to the serotonin transporter and possibly increasing MAO inhibition. I read that 4,4'-DMAR is a MAOI which would explain why it had much less comedown than regular empathogens but also why it was so toxic in polydrug cases. It's nothing like pentylone though besides both being stimulants.

I did for very first roll ever was 15 mg on the Tongue and there was NO major come on for about 45 minutes then slowly felt like tons of Euphoria and super sense of well being. I knew this was exactly to the minute detail all the reviews from those who gave their trip experience back in 2004 and 2008 stated exactly from another older but very trusted site. Drug site that starts with E and ends with d. about 6 different experiences and I am only going off my most trusted scientific go to for detailed info Wikipedia.
All I can say if this IS NOT 4 MAR then Aliens created this and left it on Earth :alien: LOL! It was such wonderful experience called my GF and said God sent Angels to me and dropped off some dust from Heaven itself.
angels sa GIF