• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4-fmp/4-fa in low doses as studyaid - how responsible?

dude. plugging a RC to study?

i mean. whatever floats your boat. make sure you are not subconsciously just using this as an excuse to get high (as I used to do when I studied).

The best way to study is well...

just to study.

caff when you are a little burnt out

the majority of the time "study aids" dont help much. best bet is to just grab some coffee and hit the books hard... or just study way before the test... consistantly... like your supposed to ;)
coffee is a psychoactive study aid bro.
And I don't really see the problem with 4-FA being a study aid, yes it may have some entactogenic properties but all in all it is an amphetamine-like stimulant, thus it will make you study for hours on end. The 4-FA molecule is extremely similar to the amphetamine molecule, they both rely on dopamine and norepinephrine release/reuptake, although the addition of the Fluorine group makes serotonin release as well, if I'm remembering correctly. Eh, I'm not up on my subsituted amphetamines atm.

Last edited:
Isn't 4-flouroamphetamine neurotoxic? Additionally wasn't it made illegal in US?
No, it's not illegal in the US. And yes, most likely, but not as much (by far) as the other chemicals in its class of para-subsituted amphetamines like parachloroamphetamine, which is actually very similar to MDMA, but extremely neurotoxic, I think they actually use it to kill neurons in labs or some shit like that.

dude. plugging a RC to study?

i mean. whatever floats your boat. make sure you are not subconsciously just using this as an excuse to get high (as I used to do when I studied).

The best way to study is well...

just to study.

caff when you are a little burnt out

Well, the whole subconsciousthing is not an issue. I am pretty honest with my self (after all I know all my own secrets, no point in trying to hide) and also saw an issue with the whole "get high"aspect of the experiment. And yes, some of the studysession became an "explore the high"kind of thing. And I also redoses, probably unnecessarily. But nonetheless: It did work better than expected, and the assignment was finished in 2 evenings where it would have taken 5-6 evenings under normal circumstances.

And coffe makes me dizzy, tired and stupid. Unfortunately.

As with the "best way to study is to study", yes, I know. I had studied though, this was about writing the actual assigment and I was lacking time because of bad choices throughout the week (like going to the movies instead of writing etc.). So, yeah, drugs should not be a permanent ingredient in the studyprocess.

I ordered some 4-FA because I have a lot of assignments to work on. Today I realized that if I worked on something each day, even if I only write a page or two (like today), I'll be much better off then trying to work nonstop for a few hours. I worked for about two hours today writing a paper not due till the 27th, and my work was fantastic! Also got a little bit of a related project started, even if it has been minimal. Then I got stoned and finished an assigned reading. With the deadline far off, I feel like I'm less pressured which makes me more focused and able to concentrate without feeling like I'm pressed for time.

Shit gets done with the help of a positive attitude (and a little yerba mate =]). I don't need any amphetamines! I'll see what happens though, I already ordered it. I was thinking of taking only 10 - 20mg, maybe along with some piracetam. I'll report back in a week or two once I receive my package.

I reported my adventures in another thread here:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=498590&page=2

Actually I didnt realize till now that it was you in there too paul =p

But yeah tolerance seems to grow fast for this one, as with any stim really. I tried this combo, 10mg adderall and 40mg 4-fa this last week with the best results thus far, although I think the 4-fa is better suited for situations where I need to be vocal yet thinking at the same time, so it's perfect for my lab classes, when I do group study sessions for chem it's the best because of the empathogenic qualities, however I do feel like the stimulation is a little lacking, not that I'm not stimulated, its just that the stuff feels too damn gentle(in a good way I suppose). Thats why I threw in the regular amph to see what works and it seems to make up for each other's losses. I'm taking a break from now till the 24th, when me and my gf both plan on trying molly for the first time.

I wanna try out 2-FA but I'm having trouble hunting it down on the ol' interwebz. It seems like it has all the empathogenic and gentle qualities we learned to love with 4-FA, but apparently has better motivation and focus than regular amphetamines...
Anyone have any clue as to how the 2-FA would put up against amph and 4-FA in terms of safety/neurotoxicty?

Hey guys, new here. I just ordered a gram of 4-fa powder and a gram of 6-apb powder and I'm not sure how legit it is since I've been reading all the negative comments about fake 6-apb given the gram is not tan, it is pure white and only cost $30. The 4-fa is almost highlighter yellow (a bit of an overstatement) but you get the picture. Should I try it?

i'd try the 4-fa. not the 6-apb though. even the few legit reviews of 6-apb say it sucks.

I liked the effects of 4-FA, only thing is that it sometimes takes long to set on

Hola a todos.
Llevo un tiempo intentando conseguir 4-FA para probar y cuando encuentro un sitio me dan un precio exageradisimo.
Me podria decir alguien alguna direccion.
Un saludo

I've wanted 4-fa for a while now, I don't plan on using it as a study aid, I wanna insufflate it, however id like to make it last for a while or atleast have enough to last a few weeks. I am rx'd 60mg adderall ir daily, however I haven't been using amps lately I have 60 20mg pills leftover and am filling a 90 pill script today,
I've been shifting over from an amp addiction to an opioid one, I can't seem to get that high I used to from amp, even with tolerance returning, I still just want meth or something more bliss inducing and since its hard and expensive as fuck to find crystal in NY, so I've been sticking to old reliable oxy condone and morphone. Id like to go back to uppers as my DOC (I refuse cocaine hcl or base. Unless its free so 4-FA or meth are my most likely candidates. So how does 4-fa compare to d-amp or meth in terms of amp like euphoria/stimulation? I know it affects serotonin more than amp but less than mdxx right? How about dopamine? Can I expect 4-fa to be similar to Mda in terms of da/ne effect(not sure if its a re-uptake inhibitor agonist or something else?)

getting some of this soon to test as a study aid. will report back with any results. gonna keep the dosage low. i actually wanna get stuff done, and not distracted by music, and the internet :!

4-FA works pretty decently for me as a study aid. Just have to keep the dose low.

how many hours does the increased study ability last for?

also, is it more useful for some tasks over others? would it be good for a research paper?

how many hours does the increased study ability last for?

also, is it more useful for some tasks over others? would it be good for a research paper?

I know the response is a bit late, but still want to bid in.

I used it while writing my assigment, but I also read up on everything needed for the assigment when under the influence. So that would mean that in 2 seesions á 6 hours I read 70 pages and wrote 10 pages.

So both writing and reading up on subjectmatter is easier for me while on 4-fmp. It might differ between users though.

Will dose some now and read up on monadic predicate logic, so now we'll see if it hightens or lowers my cognitive abilities.

The only problem I really find with it is that it messes a bit with my vision, (eyes feel a little tired and stuff becomes a bit blurrier) and it makes me overly conscious of my body. A low dose would be the key also I believe and little boosts over time may help; say something like 15 mg starter 20 mg boost 2-3 hours later.

Took approximately 30 mg 15 min ago and it is just picking up now. I took this after taking a 20 mg vyvanse 6 hours ago. Should help each other out I would think and it already is as far as I can tell. I would think low dose and maybe some DLPA with it would help its potential greatly.

The only problem I really find with it is that it messes a bit with my vision, (eyes feel a little tired and stuff becomes a bit blurrier) and it makes me overly conscious of my body. A low dose would be the key also I believe and little boosts over time may help; say something like 15 mg starter 20 mg boost 2-3 hours later.

Took approximately 30 mg 15 min ago and it is just picking up now. I took this after taking a 20 mg vyvanse 6 hours ago. Should help each other out I would think and it already is as far as I can tell. I would think low dose and maybe some DLPA with it would help its potential greatly.

I found 4-fa and amphetamines to combine quite nicely

Why does everyone generalize RCs?? Some RCs may be good for a study aid, (like ethylphenidate, camfetamine or in my personal experience 4-FA) some, like Bromadol for example, are not. I know you generalists who like certain research chemicals would probably ask "well, what is is?" if I gave you a baggie of pretty crystals and said "does anyone want to do some RCs wif me?"
That brings me to my 2nd point...I really like 4-FA and if I started a thread on negative health effects i think it would just be tits if some of you other 4-FA users , who are going to be guinea pigs (as i am) anyway jumped on there and gave a as-you-notice-them or bi-weekly or what have you report of yer health.
I know the stuff was shown to be non neurotoxic in rats so thats a + but it'd be nice if this stuff is safe enough to be used for a long/medium term study aid! Oh, and stay away from 3-FA...that stuff IS neurotoxic (or so ive heard)