• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH) Megathread

I have a micro scoop that is supposed to be about 5mg. Would it be ok to fill it up 4fmph, sniff it, and then add more if needed? Or do I need to buy a decent mg scale?

Should be ok, I suppose.

to be save, perhaps do an “allergy test” first if new batch you’ve never tried before, fill that 5mg micro scoop and dump out powder on clean piece of paper, divide in 1/4 lines (4 separate piles) and take one to see if no adverse effects happen. 30-45min if all ok you can take the micro scoop....and work your way up slowly until optimum dose is achieved.

I have about 10 grams of 4F-MPH and IPH stocked away I bought before the ban in Canada. I’ve used Isopropylphenidate / IPH many times before I acquired my legal script for Ritalin 20mg daily.

keep in mind 4-Fluoromethylphenidate is 3.33 times more potent at inhibiting Dopamine transporter in relation to Methylphenidate. I personally haven’t tried 4F-MPH yet....I love my safe pharmaceutical MPH which is euphoric as heck (combined with ethanol and a meal)

Be safe and take it slow to gauge your bodies response to your micro scoop dosages

Cheers :)

Should be ok, I suppose.

to be save, perhaps do an “allergy test” first if new batch you’ve never tried before, fill that 5mg micro scoop and dump out powder on clean piece of paper, divide in 1/4 lines (4 separate piles) and take one to see if no adverse effects happen. 30-45min if all ok you can take the micro scoop....and work your way up slowly until optimum dose is achieved.

I have about 10 grams of 4F-MPH and IPH stocked away I bought before the ban in Canada. I’ve used Isopropylphenidate / IPH many times before I acquired my legal script for Ritalin 20mg daily.

keep in mind 4-Fluoromethylphenidate is 3.33 times more potent at inhibiting Dopamine transporter in relation to Methylphenidate. I personally haven’t tried 4F-MPH yet....I love my safe pharmaceutical MPH which is euphoric as heck (combined with ethanol and a meal)

Be safe and take it slow to gauge your bodies response to your micro scoop dosages

Cheers :)
Thanks man, good to know.

I decided to make a volumetric solution at 10mg/ml for an allergy test. I took .5mg, and noticed subtle yet distinct effects. When moved up the 1mg for my next dose a couple days later, I felt obvious stimulation and euphoria. My next dose was ~1.15mg, and this was almost uncomfortably strong. Psychonaut wiki states that threshold doses start at around 5mg. Reagent tests seemed to show that is was indeed 4F-MPH. Am I just hypersensitive this chem? Has anyone else noticed 4F-MPH to active at less than 1mg?

No, 1mg of 4F-MPH should not be discernible. It is simply not potent enough of a compound. My usual doses are 10-15mg and it isn't too strong (nor particularly euphoric).

No, 1mg of 4F-MPH should not be discernible. It is simply not potent enough of a compound. My usual doses are 10-15mg and it isn't too strong (nor particularly euphoric).
Any idea what it could be then? The high lasts about 3 hours followed by a 2 hour comedown. It feels a lot like a longer lasting, somewhat less euphoric coke.

Could be any number of things, there are SO many RC stims. I suppose it's possible you have a very high sensitivity to 4f-MPH, somehow, but it seems more likely you got something else instead. Good thing you were smart and started with an allergy test and low dose. To everyone reading, THIS is why it is very important to always allergy test a new batch of a drug, even if you've used that drug before plenty of times. Vendors can and do make mix ups. Depending on the mix-up, it could be a lethal mistake. Always assume any new batch of a drug you receive could be a different drug than the one you ordered. Also, you absolutely must use a milligram scale if you're dealing with RCs, because vendors often send the wrong amounts. I have received anywhere from half of what I ordered to twice as much (one time they sent5 grams instead of 1, which was a score for me, but if I had assumed it was 1g, I'd have been dosing far more than I meant to, without a scale).

There is no excuse whatsoever to not have a milligram scale, if you can afford drugs you can afford a milligram scale. The AWS Gemini-20 0.001g scale is the standard go-to cheap scale that works adequately for RCs, you can order one on Amazon for about $30: https://www.amazon.com/American-Wei...eywords=gemini-20+scale&qid=1617935571&sr=8-6

This one is only $20 and is probably about the same: https://www.amazon.com/Smart-Weigh-...eywords=gemini-20+scale&qid=1617935522&sr=8-5

I know a few people use this regularly so I have a few questions:

1. Is the recommended starting dose of 15 mg a 'get some work done' dose or a 'let's party motherfuckers' dose?

2. What is the reagent test for it? Are there other more dangerous substances that give the same reagent result?

3. How compulsive is the redosing? I never felt a desire to de-dose ritalin.

4. I never liked Ritalin because it made me kind of jittery. No other stims ever had that effect on me. Would one expect the same effect with 4-FMPH?

5. Is it typically cut when buying from DNM sources? Australia specific answers welcome here. Can it be purified easily (e.g. acetone wash).

6. Does it have pro-sexual effects.

7. Would it be likely to 'punch through' general stim tolerance better than dexamfetamine?

Although I am now lookng good vis a vis quitting meth I have found I have found my ADHD symptoms back worse than ever. My prescribed dose of dexamfetamine does still have a good positive effect but nothing like it used to. I could possibly go back and ask my psych for a higher dose, but I am already on the highest legal dose (30 mg/day) allowed without jumping through a lot of hoops with second opinions and whatnot.

So out of curiosity I thought I might try this substance instead of dex as an experiment but I need answers to the above questions to decide if it's worth bothering. All hypothetical at the moment.

Ill answer some of these.

4F-MPH has some mild prosexual effects shortly after administration (within 30 minutes). After that it wanes.

You can expect 4F-MPH to have many of the jittery and anxiogenic effects of methylphenidate. In fact it has most of the same effects of methylphenidate but with reduced euphoria/abuse potential and somewhat increased duration.

No dose of 4F-MPH is a party dose as it is a purely functional stimulant. Any attempts to abuse it will be met shortly after with nasty side effects.

Best dosed throughout the day in 10mg increments.

I alternate between 4f-mph and dextroamphetamine on a daily basis. They cannot be consumed on the same day.

I know a few people use this regularly so I have a few questions:

1. Is the recommended starting dose of 15 mg a 'get some work done' dose or a 'let's party motherfuckers' dose?

2. What is the reagent test for it? Are there other more dangerous substances that give the same reagent result?

3. How compulsive is the redosing? I never felt a desire to de-dose ritalin.

4. I never liked Ritalin because it made me kind of jittery. No other stims ever had that effect on me. Would one expect the same effect with 4-FMPH?

5. Is it typically cut when buying from DNM sources? Australia specific answers welcome here. Can it be purified easily (e.g. acetone wash).

6. Does it have pro-sexual effects.

7. Would it be likely to 'punch through' general stim tolerance better than dexamfetamine?

Although I am now lookng good vis a vis quitting meth I have found I have found my ADHD symptoms back worse than ever. My prescribed dose of dexamfetamine does still have a good positive effect but nothing like it used to. I could possibly go back and ask my psych for a higher dose, but I am already on the highest legal dose (30 mg/day) allowed without jumping through a lot of hoops with second opinions and whatnot.

So out of curiosity I thought I might try this substance instead of dex as an experiment but I need answers to the above questions to decide if it's worth bothering. All hypothetical at the moment.
Sorry, I can’t answer any of your questions, but I just wanted to comment on the dose limit on dexamp. 30mg per day is the highest? Well, without jumping through hoops? I’m prescribed 40 mg/day and my husband is on 90mg/day. He doesn’t take anywhere near that, probably only 1/4 of it a day. I’ve seen people on reddit claiming 60 mg/day is the max in the US, but my SO has never had a single issue with his script. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ill add to that, dark or clearnet vendors should sell mostly pure 4F-MPH (90% +). Reagent testing is a little ambiguous when it comes to 4F-MPH as from my recollection it has a similarly color thumbprint as many other substances (to the point of reagent testing not being particularly useful).

All in all 4F-MPH is effective. I'm glad I have access to it. I was disappointed that it was not as euphoric as methylphenidate (4F-MPH to MPH is like 2-FMA is to methamphetamine -- purely functional and lacking all the fun). But its potent and relatively long lasting.

Sorry, I can’t answer any of your questions, but I just wanted to comment on the dose limit on dexamp. 30mg per day is the highest? Well, without jumping through hoops? I’m prescribed 40 mg/day and my husband is on 90mg/day. He doesn’t take anywhere near that, probably only 1/4 of it a day. I’ve seen people on reddit claiming 60 mg/day is the max in the US, but my SO has never had a single issue with his script. 🤷🏻‍♀️

He's in a country that's a bit more strict insofar as maximum dosing guidelines. Alot of it has to do with money. Here in the US i was maintained on 380mg of methadone. I moved to Adelaide, Australia and went to a government operated clinic but they told me the maximum was 180mg. I tried to secure a private prescriber but he turned me down. Australia is strict.

I had a cute little daydream about foreign governments trying to treat american addicts

just that, cute

and I'm a dreamer baby

I was disappointed that it was not as euphoric as methylphenidate (4F-MPH to MPH is like 2-FMA is to methamphetamine -- purely functional and lacking all the fun). But its potent and relatively long lasting.
That's all a plus in this instance. I am only interested in a purely functional and fun-less stimulant for the moment. I've had all the fun anyone can handle for the last 18 months but may still need a stimulant as I seek to catch up on lost time with a badly damaged brain.

Adding more stimulants might not help my permanent recovery from the cognitive damage caused by meth, but they may get me over the line in finishing my project before the end of the year. I was advising a uni student in another thread not to utilise this strategy but I have never had any problems with abusing dex or ritalin and think that with careful attention and mindfulness alternating prescribed dex with something a bit stronger but not super addictive or likely to spin me out with sterotypy or all day fapfesting might be worth an experiment.

Something that is a bit more bodily stimulating than meth is might also be beneficial as I try and lose 20 kg gained from post-meth anti-psychotic (seroquel) might be useful as well. What I absolutely don't want is any euphoria.

Interesting. 30 mg totally resolved my ADHD symptoms and allowed me to do enormous amounts of high quality academic work (university medal, thankyou!). I never had any desire for more and don't see that it would have benefitted me in any way before I started playing with meth. After 18 months of playing with meth however, the dex is not as effective as it used to be. I still don't have any real desire to abuse it, but I do feel like I need more of it to punch through my foggy clouded thoughts.

Gonna second the 'purely functional stimulant' I never got any fun out of it. I did very much enjoy Ethylphenidate however and abused the hell out of it.

Interesting. 30 mg totally resolved my ADHD symptoms and allowed me to do enormous amounts of high quality academic work (university medal, thankyou!). I never had any desire for more and don't see that it would have benefitted me in any way before I started playing with meth. After 18 months of playing with meth however, the dex is not as effective as it used to be. I still don't have any real desire to abuse it, but I do feel like I need more of it to punch through my foggy clouded thoughts.
I’ve never done meth so I can’t compare the two. Dexamp erases all my ADHD symptoms and lets me focus on whatever task I’m doing. I don’t get high on it, there’s absolutely no euphoria, at least IME. I don’t think it’s a bad thing that Australia maxes this medicine out at 30mg. I still can’t believe how high of a dose the doctor prescribes for my SO.

Something that is a bit more bodily stimulating than meth is might also be beneficial as I try and lose 20 kg gained from post-meth anti-psychotic (seroquel) might be useful as well. What I absolutely don't want is any euphoria.

I will note that 4F-MPH is far weaker of an appetite suppressant than amphetamine so it won't be particularly effective in this regard.

I will note that 4F-MPH is far weaker of an appetite suppressant than amphetamine so it won't be particularly effective in this regard.

I wasn't thinking about the appetite so much as the 'get of your ass and exercise' feeling more physical stims than meth can give.
Following because reasons and also Australian in need of functional stims.

In good news, it does seem to be available from Australian vendors though

Last edited by a moderator: