• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH) Megathread

I got a sample of this compound and from what I’ve gathered this doesn’t seem to be the most popular stim. Supposedly it’s more effective at inhibiting dopamine and norepinephrine, but isnt as euphoric as it’s parent compound. I used to love plugging methylphenidate as it provided a pleasant rush. I haven’t found much info on this being plugged. Does anyone have any experience with that route or is insufflation and oral the only practical methods to use?
I personally enjoy the stuff it's plenty euphoric for me. Not quite as good as coke, but it holds its own. Never plugged it though, but snorting can be rushy.

Methylphenidate (Ritalin) is an Inverse Agonist / just like Cocaine (triple reuptake inhibitor) SERT/DAT/NET

Ritalin IS a dopaminergic stimulant, a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, but very different from something like Bupropion (Wellbutrin) which is also a dopamine reuptake inhibitor

Ritalin released dopamine in a manner strikingly similar to Cocaine. Both are inverse agonists on par with the amphetamines, etc

Genuine Ritalin is amazingly nice…..far better than Vyvanse (d-amph)

4F-MPH although 3.33X more potent than MPH at inhibiting DAT can’t even touch MPH in pleasurable euphoria. All those Methylphenidate analogs are garbage in terms of euphoric potential

Cocaine
Methylphenidate
Phenmetrazine
Amphetamine
D-Amphetamine
Methamphetamine

….the only TRUE euphoria inducing dopaminergic psychostimulants
I think you are forgetting a lot of RCs, 3-mma, 3-mmc (for me mainly dopaminergic, with a strong hint of serotonin in higher doses), and specially 3-FA, 3-FMA and 3-FPM. And that's just thinking a bit about it.

For me 4F-MPH it's an interesting stimulant, I tend to redose on stims, recklessly, so I like to find really un-euphoric stims to get things done, this is the only one I've found (along with yohimbe bark, but that's another story). As with yohimbe bark the difficulty here it's to find the sweet spot, if I tend to use IN ROA with this one I've tend to have problems, as the sweet spot it's very difficult to find, its margin it's narrower. If I redose too much it's just jittery and you end up sleeping poorly (but you can sleep after 6 hours). I've had some low level headaches next day after redosing too much in a day, nothing too bad or worrying.

with oral ROA it's not only much smoother but it has a strange glow, that's almost euphoric, but I guess it's not really, more like ego inflation, anti-depressant effect, that seems to get you in the mood for work but it can be too bland for working if you dose too low. If you find the sweet spot it's great for work, but well, I have ADHD. Oral ROA makes it less prone to redose, and it lasts more than solid 4-5 hours for me, very smooth comedown. The nasal comedown it's more "real" and a bit harsh, if you go over 50mg or 3 redoses a day, but it's short and very manageable with the typical stuff: magnesium, kratom, scutellaria tea,... or whatever mild downer.
2-FMA... I hate it, the latest batch were poison to my body, and stupidly reinforcing, considering how weak the euphoria is (but exists). For that reason I much prefer 4F-MPH for working.

I personally enjoy the stuff it's plenty euphoric for me. Not quite as good as coke, but it holds its own. Never plugged it though, but snorting can be rushy.
I’ve completely changed my views on this substance. First couple of times I just got left in an uncomfortable anxious and scattered. Now it feels like a whole new drug.

Adderall lost its magic and now it makes me feel worse if anything, after further exploration, I’ve discovered 4f-mph to be vastly superior to many other requires very little (mg) for snorting and doesn’t irritate my nasal passages. Has a fast onset and it has a decent duration with very little crash. I no longer get jittery, in fact, a line or 2 in the morning provides me with clean and uplifting energy. It’s not amazing in the amount of euphoria it induces, but nonetheless it puts one in a good headspace and enables a great deal of focus and motivation.

Most stims take some toying around with before they truly shines MDPV was a perfect example, but once your locked in its potential can be unlocked.

I’ve attempted many ROAs with this one and snorting and plugging seem to offer the best experience at a reasonably safe rate. Although I’m not proud of it, I engaged in attempting to IV this compound. There really isn’t much of a rush to speak of, but oddly higher dosages (40-60mg) in conduction with 0.5mg of a bromazolam 2mg per ml solution is quite nice. The more shots I did the more relaxed yet stimmied out I’d become.

I hereby rescind my negative reports of 4f-mph.

Dextro-Amphetamine i had been taking for years a gap here and there due to dr' s or insurances.

Epilepsy is something that happened the last few years, 3 tonic-clonic seizures within 2 years. the first accompanied by an Ictal Psychose.
After my first epeleptic insult I, was fourced to quitte my ADHD meds.b My neuroloog saw no problem,it was my home doctor that that thought is was good.

I’ve been plugging this one a lot recently. It doesn’t seem to burn, I shit more regularly and the stools looks healthy, but it creates quite a bit of gas. I figured it’s the safest route due to the nature of its duties (handling toxic waste), but still concerned about damage in the long run.

I’ve been plugging this one a lot recently. It doesn’t seem to burn, I shit more regularly and the stools looks healthy, but it creates quite a bit of gas. I figured it’s the safest route due to the nature of its duties (handling toxic waste), but still concerned about damage in the long run.
yeah,
Honestly I thought about that more than once..
I don't tend to plug but I did with things like a-php... which didn't sting a bit...
but... why not? it stings quite a lot in the nose so.. if the area doesn't have proper pain nerves or whatever...
then you can be destroying your tissues without a warning??
seems pretty shitty :hehe:
specially if the turds going down touch the burnt tissue... it really sounds like being unhealthy and prone to horrible infections, doesn't it?

I think it’s better you switch to oral or nasal if you don’t experience any discomfort using them like that. Fuck potency but boofing it or whatever you call it is not exactly harm reduction if oral works good or if snorting is manageable. Or even compared to IM if done properly and depending on substance even IV too. There’s a reason, why doctors/nurses don’t put drugs in your ass, other from not wanting to arouse you lol….

I don't even have a-php around anymore, I'm very wary to order stims right now since I don't tend to have good self-control while on them or when going through a bad time (which is happening). So that's the thing..
fortunately 4f-mph it's the only stim that has worked for me and I don't abuse, maybe once, twice in 4 months, but never a daily abuse. It's not prone to abuse at all.
Never used IM or IV routes,
I would only IV DMT, and that sounds pretty crazy (my first breakthrough was almost overwhelming and the strange "paranormal" post-effects quite odd).

Actually what I wrote was intended for higherconciousness. It think IF you get any problems from boofing, fuck it, but also if you boof only to spare stuff, also fuck it, go for other routes, otherwise it can be just fine with some substances to use it sometimes via that ROA (same as with some meds in that form)...

O yeah, and I.V. DMT, I would do it too but solely for reason it’s rather hard to properly smoke it, just that, to remove distraction of needing to try hard to breakthrough by smoking big enough dose and holding it for long enough as if you smoke proper dose in 3 hits, by middle of first you should be already tripping hard as fuck...

yeah,
Honestly I thought about that more than once..
I don't tend to plug but I did with things like a-php... which didn't sting a bit...
but... why not? it stings quite a lot in the nose so.. if the area doesn't have proper pain nerves or whatever...
then you can be destroying your tissues without a warning??
seems pretty shitty :hehe:
specially if the turds going down touch the burnt tissue... it really sounds like being unhealthy and prone to horrible infections, doesn't it?
Well pain in the rectum is of often detected in the case of hemorrhoids, anal fissures, and other irritants (tried plugging tianeptine once and it was not pleasant). If there were a tear, blood would most likely be present in your stool.

Plugging mph makes me really gassy and as my girlfriend can attest to, extremely offensive to the olfactory senses. I mean it’s just straight up putrid, borderline chemical warfare.

I do have micron filters, but am more concerned on my kidneys, so IM/IV is something I like to avoid. I just find plugging it to provide a smoother more enjoyable experience

Well pain in the rectum is of often detected in the case of hemorrhoids, anal fissures, and other irritants (tried plugging tianeptine once and it was not pleasant). If there were a tear, blood would most likely be present in your stool.

Plugging mph makes me really gassy and as my girlfriend can attest to, extremely offensive to the olfactory senses. I mean it’s just straight up putrid, borderline chemical warfare.

I do have micron filters, but am more concerned on my kidneys, so IM/IV is something I like to avoid. I just find plugging it to provide a smoother more enjoyable experience
I generally dislike halogenated substances when they have Fluorine in the molecule
I think people tend to underestimate the danger of poor synthesis, precursors and by-products...
Or maybe it's just me, a bit panoid... I don't think so.

I generally dislike halogenated substances when they have Fluorine in the molecule
I think people tend to underestimate the danger of poor synthesis, precursors and by-products...
Or maybe it's just me, a bit panoid... I don't think so.
From my own limited knowledge, The C-F bond is extremely difficult to break and is in fact that many fluorinated meds are considered stable and safe, so I would be more concerned about chlorinated compounds. Recent studies have shown that certain fluorinated drugs may be risky, but it was some drug with that had like 5 Fluorine’s attached to various aromatic rings. Again, no expert here, but I think the fluorine dangers are over exaggerated.

yeah C-F bond, but the precursors or by-products can be dangerous on their own, resembling fluorine toxicity or their own toxicodrome. I had bad experiences with 2-FMA and I've seen some reports of strange toxicity in reddit, that resemble fluorine toxicity
it may be other stuff, not the C-F bond breaking.
I honestly wouldn't want to drink fluorinated waters, nor I use "fluorinated" toothpaste.
but again, it's just me.
I neither use chlorinated compounds, except for 2c-c
From my own limited knowledge, The C-F bond is extremely difficult to break and is in fact that many fluorinated meds are considered stable and safe, so I would be more concerned about chlorinated compounds. Recent studies have shown that certain fluorinated drugs may be risky, but it was some drug with that had like 5 Fluorine’s attached to various aromatic rings. Again, no expert here, but I think the fluorine dangers are over exaggerated.

Yeah it's odd how people still dopamine this and dopamine that when it's been clearly and repeatedly shown that if anything, its NE that seems to be behind the most enjoyable effects for most users.

Also gotta disagree with you on that one……NET although very important in combination with DAT, too much norepinephrine causes significant increase in HR & BP which can be dangerous (same for dopamine = Psychosis & Serotonin = Serotonin Syndrome)

Cocaine & Methylphenidate (Ritalin) are strikingly similar in their MOA, both Inverse Agonists / DNRI

Cocaine DAT/SERT/NET
Ritalin DAT/NET

Methylphenidate is actually nearly twice as potent than Cocaine at inhibiting DAT and releasing dopamine. ED50 / effective dose required to inhibit 50% of dopamine transporters DAT.

Pharmaceutical pure Cocaine HCL is far more pleasurable due to its prominent serotonin release. DAT>SET>>NET

4F-MPH is approximately 3.33X more potent than MPH at inhibiting DAT but is nowhere near as pleasurable as Ritalin ….nowhere near. Even better, Methylphenidate (Ritalin) taken with a light meal which speeds absorption and 3oz of spirit Jin/Rum cocktail increases d-MPH (Focalin) by 40% SIGNIFICANTLY increasing its euphoric and pleasurable effects. You can google the official medical journal study which conducted experiments on test subjects (half just Ritalin (dl-threo-mph) and the other half of test subjects consumed ethanol 30min prior & after consuming MPH and there was a consistent 40% increase in d-threo-mph (marketed as Focalin). Ethanol & Ritalin is very euphoric

In my entire lifetime, there were only 2 drugs that ever gave me true euphoria…..first was oral Oxycodone (OMG my brain came with dopaminergic pleasure and opioid ecstasy, like god himself was caressing my soul with warmth, security, pleasure, extreme happiness, etc. Second drug was Ritalin (Methylphenidate). First week taking it I was walking on a cloud, walking around with pep in my step, amazing social mood, and a very noticeable euphoria

Vyvanse (d-amphetamine) I found less pleasurable than Ritalin. It gave my heart palpitations and an extremely dry mouth with no euphoria. I gave my friend a low dose Vyvanse 20mg capsule (5.9 mg of Dexedrine) and he complained it gave him heart pain and didn’t find it enjoyable. He’s cardio healthy and dose Cocaine here and there

Last edited:
I’ve attempted many ROAs with this one and snorting and plugging seem to offer the best experience at a reasonably safe rate. Although I’m not proud of it, I engaged in attempting to IV this compound. There really isn’t much of a rush to speak of, but oddly higher dosages (40-60mg) in conduction with 0.5mg of a bromazolam 2mg per ml solution is quite nice. The more shots I did the more relaxed yet stimmied out I’d become.

I hereby rescind my negative reports of 4f-mph.
you IV'd the bromazolam too?

you IV'd the bromazolam too?

Yes, I’d sometimes do shots of a low dose of bromazolam or nitraz or etiz with 4f-mph. 4-mph isn’t worth it. Absolutely no rush, just a slightly faster come up. Same goes with IV benzos. I unfortunately started using needles again after 4 years abstinence and now have the propensity to IV whatever I can to satisfy my needle fetish. Crazy how fast it all happened. I tried shooting 3-4mg of etizolam last week and immediately regretted it as it didn’t provide any notable positive features over sublingual use. Now IV FXE is a different story.

Can anyone give me some insight on my reagent test of a substance labeled as 4F-MPH?

I was told by someone else that the test showed it was either dirty or some other substance. If that is the case, would an acetone wash on 3g be worth a try?

jopuuOr.png