• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4-FA and DMT combo?

Eklipse_22

Greenlighter
Hello, I’ve been on this site for awhile now and I always come to make sure I practice harm reduction when using any type of substance. Anyway, recently I have come across a gram of 4-FA and I have a good load of DMT and I would like to know if this would be safe?

DMT in particular isn't physically harmful. Neither is 4fa in moderate doses. I don't think there are any physical reactions you've got to sorry about, but I have heard some people say they've had weird trips when combining DMT with empathogens.

Thank you, I am also on day two of not taking my 40mg citalopram because I was told it takes the effects away and I really wanna get off it if I can for good but I def notice a difference from todays dose to yesterdays dose.
Also, anyone else get a weird stomach pain in the center of your stomach? Like when you take an opiate on an empty stomach and out of nowhere it feels like someone is twisting your intestines? I’m not sure if it is my body doing that from maybe the suboxone I take daily or is it the 4-FA?

Doesn't sound like a great combination. Amphetamines and DMT doesn't sound like a particularly appetizing combo, even serotonergic ones like 4-FA.

I always wanted to try 4-FA. I know not everyone is a fan but I really liked 4-FMA. It was euphoric and had a unique body high, sort of opioid-like.

Reactions: CFC
I probably wouldn't cold turkey the citalopram mate, especially if you've been on it a long time, as it's a pretty horrible feeling. At least taper it down first.

Suboxone, 4-FA and DMT doesn't sound like the most 'fun' combination tbh, but I doubt it will be harmful in reasonable doses. Let us know how if felt.

I’ve smoked DMT on MDMA and related empathogens plenty, no fluorinated amps tho…

Always at the end, smoking DMT during will kill the roll. It’s great at the end though, in fact it’s probably my favorite time to have some. Nothing better than a good roll/trip where the night is coming to a close but you want one last taste of insanity for a minute.

It seems to calm down much of the anxiety, making the space much easier to navigate. Like one trip where I watched my now wife turn into a 7-8ft tall skinny lanky faceless sorceress. I smoked it 3 times to maintain the state for about 30mins straight. One of the most visually awesome experiences I’ve had.

-GC