Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

4-AcO-MET - New Experience

DynoSpec

Bluelighter
Weight 150 lbs
Dose 30 mgs

Last night two good friends and I decided to give 4 AcO MET a whirl, and it turned out to be a wonderful idea. We had been chilling hitting the bong, when my friend mentioned he had an urge to eat mushrooms and I told him how I had something that should be pretty similar. After a few moments discussion it was decided that I would dose 30mg, and my friends 20; we would dose at 2:15 am. We had all eaten a few hours before, and were in a pretty good mood; we had some bong hits while we talked about our excitement. After 20 or 25 minutes we started to feel it coming on, and got giggly. We noticed it was snowing pretty strong outside, and suited up in our jackets to go and trip out on the snow it was amazing! We were getting really giggly. A sober friend came over, and decided to stay sober this time and hung out with us. We played around in the snow for about a hour, and then drove to a few nostalgic places with nice views while listening to some very bumping electro house. While we were driving I started to get pretty strong visuals, the sort of breathing effect of mushrooms with a sort of tryptamine patterniness. I decided to do two bumps of ketamine, and this really kicked my visuals up. By now we were in a state of total bliss, talking about life, giggling and listening to music whilst smoking a few bowls. I noticed that when people were talking lower that they had a sort of electric buzz to their voice. We went to our friends house and watched district 9, was pretty bizarre but we giggled alot of it away. came down around 9 am ish, and fell into a nice sleep around 10 after a nice meal.

One thing I really loved about this substance, was that it didn't give me any sort of nausea at all which mushrooms often do. I noticed that it was essential to have a bottle of water too. Me and my friends both agreed that this was very very similar to mushrooms, but we haven't eaten any in a while. All three of us will definitely try it at least once more!

Hmmm, has there been much research/info on this chemical? I haven't heard of it besides the hydroxy version in TIHKAL.

its pretty limited, but i read all the reports i could find+ got from a well trusted source.

will definitely do again, noticed no feeling of chemical style hangover the next day