• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(4-aco-dmt/100 mgs) New experience: Experiment

Ive done almost 80+mg of 2-ce in one night and it was magical, never done DMT, but I can vouch that Ive done most other research and shrooms and LSD, and 2-ce is BY FAR my favorite :p

When did you try it? was it recently.
because i think i know where you got it from.
There were two batches one was Fumerate, one was Salt.
I believe i got the one that was salt, as it says on my data sheet about it.

For some reason, i think the salt, is less potent than the fumerate, but i have yet to try it.

I obtained it years ago, its not related to anything for sale on the market. Regardless, it is the fumerate salt and there is only a slight difference in potency between the two.

Ate 7 grams of shrooms on friday, then another 6-7 on that sunday....acquired 500 mgs of 4-ACO on tuesday and despite the likely tolerance build-up from the shrooms (the 2nd trip was far less intense than the first...) Just couldn't wait to test this new substance, so tried it on wednesday night. Dissolved about 30 mgs in tap water...was having a good time but wanted more, so did about another 30 or so...things really took off, then plateaued...I felt fine otherwise so decided to see how much I could extend the duration of peaking effects...well, about 12 hours later I had consumed the entire 500 mgs (and 10 mgs adderal) and had been able to keep that "peaking" feeling for about a full 8-9 of them. Smoked a few bingers and drank a hot toddy made from warm bourbon with some hash dissolved in it with whipped cream on top...(and yes I inhaled the nitrous oxide from the whipped cream can) and drifted off to the amazing CEV's...which kept up a lot longer than open-eye...It was so fascinating I was walking around trying to do stuff with my eyes closed, fumbling for utensils, bumping into things and missing the toilet while peeing... fell asleep after about 16 hours from first dose, and before reaching baseline, which is unusual for me....Anyway, great stuff, I proved the existence of god (wrote it down, but it's a complex argument for another forum!) and resolved most of the personal problems I'd been wrestling with the last several months, brilliantly, I might add, and planned the rest of my life...haven't had as rewarding an experience since some of the first trips I took over 20 years ago....good stuff at any dose, a very important chemical, I'd put it right up there with the best of them.

I have found 4-ACO-DMT to be a much more forgiving substance than mushrooms. That is, at a same dose, the chances of inducing a bad trip are much lower with the former substance.

I just took a trip with 150 or so mg of 4 aco DMT. I literally think I almost died. Took it at 530pm. Half an hour or more in I was getting some visuals, though really not that intense or even very good. I started to get anxiety and feel nauseous/sick. I was out side walking around. I managed to make it home luckily. On the walk back I felt odd sensations in my body that were likely not good. When I got home I was pretty sure I was gonna die. I layed in bed for a bit. The trip/sick like feeling started to subside a bit. I managed to sit up and go to sit on the toilet. I then started to feel very high pressure in the blood vessels in the upper left of my body. I layed back down in bed and stayed awake for the next couple hours feeling high pressure in my heart and vessels through out my body. It really could have been a heart attack or something similiar. Even today, the day after I feel having a physical feeling of general weekness in my chest/heart.

This drug really is more of a poison than a psychadelic. Generally week visuals, really messed with my blood pressure and heart. I would reccomend people stay away from it.

By the way I took the high dose because the previous two days I had taken about 40-50 mg with little effect. This was a 250 mg bag that is now all gone.

I just took a trip with 150 or so mg of 4 aco DMT. I literally think I almost died. Took it at 530pm. Half an hour or more in I was getting some visuals, though really not that intense or even very good. I started to get anxiety and feel nauseous/sick. I was out side walking around. I managed to make it home luckily. On the walk back I felt odd sensations in my body that were likely not good. When I got home I was pretty sure I was gonna die. I layed in bed for a bit. The trip/sick like feeling started to subside a bit. I managed to sit up and go to sit on the toilet. I then started to feel very high pressure in the blood vessels in the upper left of my body. I layed back down in bed and stayed awake for the next couple hours feeling high pressure in my heart and vessels through out my body. It really could have been a heart attack or something similiar. Even today, the day after I feel having a physical feeling of general weekness in my chest/heart.

This drug really is more of a poison than a psychadelic. Generally week visuals, really messed with my blood pressure and heart. I would reccomend people stay away from it.

By the way I took the high dose because the previous two days I had taken about 40-50 mg with little effect. This was a 250 mg bag that is now all gone.
Wow...amazing what a different experience from my own. I suspect having taken it the previous two days made you less susceptible to the third day's dose. As far as the physical symptoms...I really don't see how this substance could cause those effects without possibly another factor coming into play...like a pre-existing condition or too much coffee plus drug induced obsession over elevated heart rate, or another substance mixed in the product you used...the "I think I'm dying" phenomena is common with psychedelics....if you still feel you had a minor heart attack I'd go to the doctor immediately, right? I've repeated several amazingly wonderful experiences (and a few difficult mind-benders that were worth it in the end therapeutically) with this stuff and think it's near the top of the list of excellent psychedelics.

Just to add...recently I took about 50 mg and about 2 hours later added <10 mgs of 2c-e to the mix. This seemed to eliminate the "body-load" effect of the 2c-e and enhanced the already amazing visuals...

I understand the desire to duplicate an experience like that in the first post of this thread, but keep in mind that the OP was very experienced with high dose shrooms. Don't expect anywhere over 40-50 mg of 4-AcO-DMT to be anything but intense. This drug appears to have a pretty high dose threshold, but don't push it. I like that this stuff is still (somewhat) legal in the US. (EDIT: Not to mention the price of a 100mg+ dose when compared to other RCs. Though I guess shrooms/acid are similarly expensive if one doesn't buy in bulk. My kingdom for a sheet or a vial...)

I understand the desire to duplicate an experience like that in the first post of this thread, but keep in mind that the OP was very experienced with high dose shrooms. Don't expect anywhere over 40-50 mg of 4-AcO-DMT to be anything but intense. This drug appears to have a pretty high dose threshold, but don't push it. I like that this stuff is still (somewhat) legal in the US. (EDIT: Not to mention the price of a 100mg+ dose when compared to other RCs. Though I guess shrooms/acid are similarly expensive if one doesn't buy in bulk. My kingdom for a sheet or a vial...)

Must agree...and add that I am very experienced with high doses of psychedelics, AND had taken alot of shrooms over the preceding four days so cross tolerance in effect for sure...and add that it was a very intense, utter meltdown of my consciousness, I wouldn't recommend going in for massive doses without being sure you can accept the consequences.

At no point one the 100mg of 4-aco-dmt did i cry, laugh, or even get emotional.

That seems very weird to me. 4-AcO-DMT is extremely emotional for me, I can't even listen to certain songs because I'll just burst out in tears, or it'll be too overwhelming, and that's with doses as small as 25mg too.

It also seems weird that you did not experience ego loss at such a high dose, pretty much all my doses of 35mg+ resulted in unavoidable ego-loss, which was very rewarding.

However, I guess everyone's different. Great report, even if it is over a year old now.

Edit: To the guy who took 150mg, you were right to be concerned. Psychedelics are vasoconstrictors, and this is why they dilate your pupils. Vasoconstriction in it's own right is not something you need to worry about, but when it builds up and gets severe it can be life threatening. If you dose a psychedelic, or any vasoconstrictor several days in the row, while the positive effects diminish, the negative side effects like vasoconstriction build up, so it can get very unpleasant, and possibly dangerous if you overdo it. Added to that, you took a huge dose, so it is not surprising at all that you experienced what you did. I am very confident that you were not at any real risk, but had you continued to do that for a few more days, I wouldn't be so sure.

very useful guide
smileynormal.ico

I think your experiance is rare enough that it's a little silly to call it a poison.

I just don't understand people sometimes.

Were I to receive a substance that was (by all accounts) active at 8-10mgs, and then notice no effect from 40-50mgs, I darn well wouldn't decide to pop 150mgs!

What in the world?

Please people, don't be reckless.

hello

I'm back and alive. Dunno if that was 4 aco or maybe was 5 meo pawned off as or whatever, but it was bad shit and I don't ever wanna touch it again. Really fucked with me for 4 or more months after that experience. chest pains, anxiety, etc.

have done shrooms twice since, and they were not like that experience....though they were also low-moderate doses.

Just want everyone to be safe : )

Damnit I really wish this substance hadn't given me a seizure it was truly wonderful stuff the few times I used it and surely would have been my drug of choice :(

Damnit I really wish this substance hadn't given me a seizure it was truly wonderful stuff the few times I used it and surely would have been my drug of choice :(
I wonder if you take welbutrin/bupropion...? It's known to increase seizure sensitivity...or were
you seizure-prone to begin with?

Nope I dont take either, and I dont believe I am seizure prone although I have had one on Dxm, Methylone and 4-AcO-DMT but never when sober and im unsure if its the strobe lights that fucked me up or the methylone that one time.

.1 g of Acetylpsilocin. Ye gods.

Great report and I thank you for it. I've only dabbled in 4-ho-met in small doses but plan to research it further because the potential was so rewarding.

Nothing beats the mushroom in my opinion, man can't outwhit nature, but we cant try. ;)