• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 30mg morphine

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Is x1 30mg zomorph moprhine sulfate strong to someone who doesnt use mophine. ?

Really depends man, body mass and all that. If you're not used to opiates you should always take a little to test your reaction first in my opinion. Try a third and if you're cool then finish it off.

Really depends man, body mass and all that. If you're not used to opiates you should always take a little to test your reaction first in my opinion. Try a third and if you're cool then finish it off.
Qft! Welcome to Bluelight.

Crush it if you're not tolerant and absorb morphine well (take tums before it) you should feel a decent high, if i mix 30mg morphine with just 15mg oxy and I have got high tolerance I get a decent high.For some reason I find the crushed up extended pills stronger than the oramorph liquid

Id say plug it but from lots of experimentation it sometime doesnt work then ya rattling and tbh the high is stronger u get a nod straight away for bout a hour.Oral it takes a hour to come on you feel good bit noddy or spacey for 3 hours then I think it gives you bit of a hangover same with oxy though but the high is more worth it

Id say plug it but from lots of experimentation it sometime doesnt work then ya rattling and tbh the high is stronger u get a nod straight away for bout a hour.Oral it takes a hour to come on you feel good bit noddy or spacey for 3 hours then I think it gives you bit of a hangover same with oxy though but the high is more worth it

Ive never found plugging to work at all (although some swear by it). Looking up the BA of rectal morphine, it doesnt seem to be much greater than that of oral morphine and if you are constipated (which most opiate users will be) then theres a good chance it will just absorb into your shit rather than through the walls of your rectum.

With plugging you shouldn't go up too high or else it'll be absorbed into blood vessels leading to your liver, just like taking it oral

With plugging you shouldn't go up too high or else it'll be absorbed into blood vessels leading to your liver, just like taking it oral

And too low and it will seep out.

What always concerned me is having it absorb into your faeces as i mentioned above if you're constipated.. i dont know how far down a persons rectum their constipated shit protrudes.. (this post has gotton pretty disgusting, pretty quickly LoL)

I think the goal is to get it on the anal canal rather than in the rectum. Anal canals absorbs much better than rectum

I'm hoping people can be mature about this, but I used to think I was getting all my stools out when I went to the bathroom, but since my health has declined and I have to use a glove and pull out everything inside I've realized that probably most people are only getting out half of what past the sigmoid colon and in between the rectum and anus. If ones plugging they could get a glove, and carefully using one or two fingers with lube one can dig everything out and make sure there's a clear passageway through.