• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3-MeO-PCP and 4-AcO-DMT not working ... why?

orangelicker

Bluelighter
A few months ago, I received a batch of 4-AcO-DMT that has had positive results from numerous people. I even consumed some myself via rectal and oral administration. I had stopped an SSRI medication about 6 weeks prior, and no problems were encountered with the AcO?s activity; I was able to trip about 3 or 4 weeks after the duloxetine was discontinued (I stopped taking it because of concerns about tardive dysphoria SSRI?s can cause and my mother insisted on me taking it, but that?s another story).

Then, I had put it in some chocolate, and that worked at first, for me and friends. After maybe a month, I consumed one of the chocolates (about 25mg in each chocolate) and did not trip. I did have some diarrhea a couple hours after consumption. I decided that perhaps the 4-AcO had degraded, considering I had melted the chocolate in the microwave so there was heat, and someone mentioned something about hydrolization or something, so I didn?t think much of it.

About 3 weeks ago, I received a batch of 3-MeO-PCP and it has not worked for me. I have tried it in doses ranging from 5mg to ~40mg. I did have nystagmus from looking far to the side with my eyes (like the keep-your-eyes-on-the-pen sobriety test cops will do for intoxicated drivers), and I also had balance issues (fell on my face trying to walk to the bathroom after a ~40mg dose, thought perhaps it was a weak batch). No dissociation, no real psycho-activity. Thought perhaps I had received a bad batch. Others on the vendor?s discussion forums say they have had success and the vendor swears up and down that it has been tested as pure product and such. No one else has tried the batch I received, but I do know that it made me test positive for PCP on a urine screen. I know there is a batch going around with like 41% PCC impurity, but it also is like 50% 3-MeO-PCP and so my 40mg dose would have still been about 20mg of the right stuff.

Then, last night I consumed something like 30mg of the 4-AcO-DMT orally, plain, not in chocolate. It has not degraded (I have had a degraded batch before and know what it would look like and stuff). I had bad stomach cramps and diarrhea about 2 hours or so after consumption. No trip. Nothing.

I am currently taking metoprolol, glycopyrrolate, metocycline, omeprazole & occasional famotidine, but I don?t think any of these would have any affect on the substances that aren?t working right.

What is going on? Why are these substances not working?

yeah when you bombard stuff in the microwave with electromagnetic radiation it tends to degrade. I don't think there have been any trials in general to characterize the rate of degradation of various types of hydrochloride salt compounds, in the microwave, but I'd venture to say since 4-aco-dmt is a pretty volatile compound in it's non-anhydrous form that you probably "did it to it" with the electromagnetic radiationz. :(

Well, I agree on that, but the thing is the 4-AcO isn?t working even when it hasn?t been in the microwave. Not working ingested orally with some that has never been in the microwave. Works for others, but not me.

And I added the AcO after it was heated in the microwave, not before

I might rectally administer some and see how that goes, but I have a feeling that won?t work either. Dunno what?s going on.

Last edited:
Well the 3-MeO was definitely a bad batch, tried a different one and it worked.

Still dunno why the AcO hasn’t worked might try it again today

Update: I boofed about 5mg 4-AcO a week ago and I tripped BALLSZ

I had taken 50mg 5-HTP for about two week prior.

Time and 5-HTP.

Thank goodness I trip once again.