View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

3-Meo-pce no psychosis or msnnia

Oxynormal

Bluelighter
I was a bit worried about taking this MXE and pcp analogue, turns out it was smoother than o-pce even d-ket imho. No blackouts got through 100mg in 36 hours, it had a key feel to it less grimes than MXE or special K

Everyone sees it like the holy grial of the current legal dissos, but as you I find it smoother than the 2oxos or 3meopcp so doesn't worth at all the mad pricing per gram it has. I suppose not-dissoheads could enjoy it, but for me buying it is wasting money.

^ Yeah, vendors trying to make moneyhh. Haven't tried it myself so can't comment.

It's fucking awesome and the price is not that bad (are we allowed to mention specific numbers here?) not that far from 3-meo-pcp. O-pce is the fucking expensive one, why is dck so cheap and o-pce so fucking expensive.

Jimmies = rustled.

Probably because there isn't any chinese labs I'n aware off pumping it out in bulk. The 2-oxo-pce arround probably is coming from custom synths, which are not cheap. We've seen a drop on the 3-meo-pce price since a mainstream chinese lab is selling it on bulk on the clearnet.

I supose my huge permatolerance to dissos is the main reason I don't enjoy 3-meo-pce, 2-oxo-pcm or ketamine. Maybe taking higher doses woul change my mind about them.

Probably because there isn't any chinese labs I'n aware off pumping it out in bulk. The 2-oxo-pce arround probably is coming from custom synths, which are not cheap. We've seen a drop on the 3-meo-pce price since a mainstream chinese lab is selling it on bulk on the clearnet.

I supose my huge permatolerance to dissos is the main reason I don't enjoy 3-meo-pce, 2-oxo-pcm or ketamine. Maybe taking higher doses woul change my mind about them.

why make shit dck when you can make o-pce