Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

3-HO-PCP & 3-HO-PCE - Life Is A Cycle

+96+

Bluelighter
1-13-2020

3mg 3-HO-PCP
5mg 3-HO-PCE

the above dose was taken in the PM after a day of staying dissociated with three previous 3mg/5mg bumps, light to semi-medium dissociation before re-dose

life is a cycle of reincarnations and when you make the right choice or do good you change destiny for the better

i slipped into trance/"hole", very DMT like and spiritual lasting maybe 15-30 minutes but it was hard to keep track of the time and i really didn't try. i intuitively tried to surrender and let go and it felt like the right thing to do

it was like i had a lucid dream while still fully conscious. it was like i woke up in a repeating dream?

in the trance it felt like moments throughout the day were synchronized and i was having deja vu (from having lived it thousands of times before) as if they had happened over and over and today I made a different - better decision and changed destiny for the better. and everyone is in this cycle over and over so the nicer you are the better the outcome. the past, present and future were all melting together

in this space i remembered/thought about my family and friends, feeling them all being somehow connected. earlier in the day my mom showed me pictures of my grandfather, i thought about my cousins, my family all being part of a cycle creating new and unique things yet still being the same. taking the christmas tree down and running my usual daily errands that day had happened a million times before in a similar way

i subconsciously communicated to my deceased friends and relatives without any emotional restraint and sent them messages of thank you and that i remember them. i kept flooding myself with positive thoughts to further change destiny and contribute my part of the goodness

i slowly came back glowing with extreme calmness and positivity. i felt like i tapped into the positivity, creativity, fortune and good luck that propels reality

bluelight.org
psychedelics
ram dass
astrology
tarot
numbers like 11:11 and 96

i shuffled my tarot card deck and randomly pulled out the sun card. everything i had been thinking about the past few weeks was somehow reflected and it felt like reality was winking back at me telling me i was on the right track

Last edited:
I don't exactly believe in astrology, tarot, chakras and what-not entirely, but as an open-minded person I can't say it's not real so when experiences like this happen it's always amazing to me. I've been trying to be positive and practicing mindfulness so maybe this trip is a result of that! It's always fun to imagine and wonder :) Hope that makes sense.

I might revise it a bit soon to add some details while I can still remember clearly.

Last edited:
Have you heard of the other combo 3-ho-pcp and o-pce? Apparently it's pretty awesome. Arylcyclohexylamines are my favourite DOC,they light up so many parts of the brain and give such unique experiences. Really therapeutic too. Only down side is the psychosis which can manifest in a way that we don't notice.

Have you heard of the other combo 3-ho-pcp and o-pce?

No I haven't heard of it or tried O-PCE but from what I've read it's pretty awesome. I'm definitely curious about it but I always missed when it was around!

Arylcyclohexylamines are my favourite DOC,they light up so many parts of the brain and give such unique experiences. Really therapeutic too. Only down side is the psychosis which can manifest in a way that we don't notice.

For sure. The psychosis type symptoms I've experienced years ago from 3-MEO-PCP and 3-MEO-PCE, so when they present themselves I kind of recognize them a bit better than I used to but they are amazingly deceptive. I realize that my overly paying attention to numbers, organizing stuff, things like that can be what it latches onto. From a psychological perspective it helped me understand what psychosis and mania really is. Before it was hard for me to imagine firsthand.

Last edited:
No I haven't heard of it or tried O-PCE but from what I've read it's pretty awesome. I'm definitely curious about it but I always missed when it was around!

Definitely. The psychosis type symptoms I've experienced years ago from 3-MEO-PCP and 3-MEO-PCE so I kind of recognize them a bit better than I used to when they present themselves but they are amazingly deceptive. I realize that my overly paying attention to numbers, organizing stuff things like that can be what it latches onto. From a psychological perspective it really helped me understand what psychosis and mania really is. Before it was hard for me to really imagine firsthand.

I absolutely get you there. I thought I knew what psychosis was using LSD a lot,which used to be referred to as a psychomimetic drug. Then I had psychosis induced by MXE and then I knew what it was all about. I was doing all sorts of weird shit that was totally out of character.

The dissociative trip is a tricky one. In deposits one in the interstitial zone between the physical world and the subconscious and gives one an amazing opportunity to examine, often dispassionately, the threads that connect them. Based on your report, this combination sounds like an express ticket to this state, and I’ll be keen to try it myself. Thanks for sharing!

To anyone who has this available I would love for them to try it. 3mg/5mg bumps until you reach a special place. For me it's like dissociative ayahuasca. If you use these drugs carefully I feel like they can be spiritual therapy.

edit: I've never done ayahuasca and this is maybe a little more stimulating but not in a bad way 😄

Last edited: