• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

3-FPM about to get the ban

Really... 5-MeO-DALT is causing societal problems. Feel like that is a strange one to choose and I was actually just thinking about it very recently. How fantastic would it be to make a vape cart outta that stuff with propylene glycol. I use to love smoking that stuff years ago and the method I used was so wasteful. Its disturbing when they ban Trypamines cuz they are so physically safe for the most part.

All drugs should be legal anyways, silly humans.

How long do you suppose 3fpm should be available before its scheduled internationally???
I think the way it works is just that they are going to release legal recomendations for each drug, and then there is some review process to decide if such recomendations are going to be taken. Then its implemented. It should not take more than 6 months to see it out of the major RC vendors.

Really... 5-MeO-DALT is causing societal problems. Feel like that is a strange one to choose and I was actually just thinking about it very recently. How fantastic would it be to make a vape cart outta that stuff with propylene glycol. I use to love smoking that stuff years ago and the method I used was so wasteful. Its disturbing when they ban Trypamines cuz they are so physically safe for the most part.

All drugs should be legal anyways, silly humans.
About ten years ago, someone racked up a line of 5-meo-dalt, then apparently walked 'grinning' into the path of an oncoming truck.

That was back when it first came out and was readily available online in UK. It was the only incident I heard about.

It seemed an uninteresting drug to most people and didn't last long on the market. Banning it now would only make it more difficult for researchers to research.

Last edited:
Anyone now if there's a chance it'll be available on the darknet or will the illegalisation drive it completely out of the market?

Anyone now if there's a chance it'll be available on the darknet or will the illegalisation drive it completely out of the market?
There's no way to really know that and it's bordering on sourcing, but considering the entire point of those markets is to get a hold of things that are hard to get a hold of, I'd wager if there's demand for it, you'll be able to get it. And honestly, a ban would probably make the likelihood of it appearing higher than it is now considering the current demand is near-zero. But this discussion might make the mods squirm a bit.

Edit: Didn't realize this thread was from October lol

Last edited:
Hey guys. I'm going to move this over to Drugs in the Media. I think that is a better fit.

Hopefully it's still worth the risk as I've been told the worst that's likely to happen is it is confiscated

Tbh, I don't think the risk of having 3-fpm delivered to your door will change even if the WHO ban is implemented.

Whether you order from an EU supplier or a DN supplier, the risk assessment for mporting prohibited substances is the same:

i.e. very unlikely, but with a high severity...

Great Freudian slip:

Importantly, the recommended scheduling also considers therapeutic use to ensure that international control does hinder access to medicines where they are needed.

Also, "under international control" doesn't mean it is banned everywhere in the world. Each country still has to ban it individually, and they usually won't all do so.

Last edited: