• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

3-FMC (16mg) - New Experience - what a study

So I've had a couple of bioassays to date.

verdict: meh.

decent concentration and bodily feel, but not particularly euphoric, and it can get a little jittery. On the bright side, it doesn't induce a comedown for me. I could be low-balling things: the most I've had in a single go is 25 mg insufflated, and the most I've had in a sitting is 50 mg.

ebola

So I've had a couple of bioassays to date.

verdict: meh.

decent concentration and bodily feel, but not particularly euphoric, and it can get a little jittery. On the bright side, it doesn't induce a comedown for me. I could be low-balling things: the most I've had in a single go is 25 mg insufflated, and the most I've had in a sitting is 50 mg.

ebola

It's hidious when stashbag stealing tries to start. POssible hECt0r vrs KiKkA.

Old-Old-school, even the heritage chair, Calculations depend one 1+2+3+4+=CryoGeNexThrome.

Last edited:
I think i've had enough. This is 3rd substancetype. My morals are low. Final personal conclusion and i go to sleep. Iiig!

Gipsies definitely are aggressive nowadays again. And superstition isn't a way to go. If my back doesn't get good to normal i'll...Bastards tried to brake it and cause inflatiion to whole fucking nesting habitat. To some who doesn't know this is a harm reduction board And the losers were treated in consentration camps and results were promising...

Gipsies definitely are aggressive nowadays again. And superstition isn't a way to go. If my back doesn't get good to normal i'll...Bastards tried to brake it and cause inflatiion to whole fucking nesting habitat. To some who doesn't know this is a harm reduction board And the losers were treated in consentration camps and results were promising...
omg this is cracking me up. textbook.

Wow dude. You ever go back and read what you wrote in this thread? Hope you're doing okay.

I checked out his profile and his last posts. I kinda regret ridiculing him here. It seems like he is severely mentally ill and has been in and out of treatment facilities for quite some time. in one of his last posts he stated that he will off himself if he gets one more episode. he sounded very determined which imho is understandable. :( considering he hasnt posted for four years, he might very well be dead by now.

im still not sure though how much of this was just due to bad translation and how much of it was due to thought disorder.