• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2mg/JWH-250) 10th time definitely not bud.

The Network

Bluelighter
Before you angry drunks go all over shitposting "use real bud dood im such a faggot all i do is go and troll on people because they dont use what i want them to1!1!!". I do, it's just that there's 1,000,000,001 reports on bud and probably less than 100 on any one of the JWH-***s.

My background with RC cannabinoids is as follows; I had JWH-018 which caused severe paranoia but was way more sativa-ish than JWH-250. I have used JWH-250 many times before ranging from 1-5mg. I don't seem to need a large dose of anything to get fucked up.

Well I need practice writing a report because the only thing I've ever done before is talk to friends about it.
While I'm writing this part of the report I'm about 10 minutes in, I'll add as it goes and post when I'm done.
(hours:minutes)
T+0:00 Take about 2mg of JWH-250 smoked, notice the smoke tastes weirder than previous experiences.

T+0:05 It's starting to set in, with such a low dose this thing kicks off with a punch. Start feeling happy, though not necessarily euphoric, just content.
Nausea noticed... after some more thinking I've concluded that the nausea is in fact caused by my antibiotics and not the JWH-250.

T+0:10 Effects are in full force. Still not really euphoric, just don't seem to care about much. Mild sedation, my nervous habits--from anxiety-- such as biting the inside of my mouth are completely gone. Listening to music.
Also noticing that I can't feel the inside of my mouth as much as usual. Rubbing my tongue over the inside of my mouth(for no apparent reason), cannot be felt.

T+0:15 Getting really tired, almost tired enough to sleep standing up with loud music... Tried playing guitar at this point and for some reason it hurts the tips of my fingers more than usual, even though I have thick calluses. No noticeable change in ability to play.

T+0:30 For the last 10 minutes, I have been staring at an empty water bottle converted into somewhat of a waterless, reverse bong. Effects fading fast.

T+0:35 I should also note at this point that my right hand is very, very cold, while my left hand is burning up. This is not normal for me and definitely an effect from the JWH-250. It's not unbearable on either hand, but it's worth noting.

T+0:45 All effects are just about gone. I've used JWH-018 before and it definitely lasts at least 3x as long, but there's a lot more anxiety and paranoia associated with it. This might compliment JWH-018 very well however, adding a sense of "contentness" and sedation over the sativa headiness of it.

Effects noted throughout the report that aren't worth mentioning every single update:
I kept turning my head to the side for whatever reason while I was typing.

I kept burping, though I guarantee you I was not swallowing smoke, perhaps I was swallowing air without realizing it during the experience.

My throat was pretty numb, not as much as JWH-018 though, I could have stabbed myself and not noticed with that, however this would be sufficient for a sore throat.

I appeared to have an obsession with rubbing my hand all over my face.

And finally, it was hard to keep my eyes open, relatively good "mental sedation", however if I wanted to, I could have still run 10 miles.

And in my conclusion, I'd say it's a far cry from bud, but it has its own interesting effects. That's why I use these, maybe one feels better than an orgasm, if it does I want to know about it. I'm not considering these a replacement or substitute for real Cannabis. Their effects are completely different, it's just like an avid LSD user, they might love classic LSD but like to try psychedelic RCs to see what other effects they get. That's about all I can say, it's unique and good if you just want to relax for a bit after something stressful, but if you're trying to get a Cannabis high, this isn't for you.

Last edited:
You won't get trolled trust me. I have always enjoyed jwh-250 although I must agree with you that it isn't quite on par with good buds. Thanks for this report.