• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction 2methylap237: a WARNING

There are reports of different batches of this compound being wildly different potency and quality. As well there are reports going back months that it has given people organ damage, hospitalizations, and other very serious side effects in standard sized oral dosages.

In addition to this, it is speculated that this is the compound which contributed to the OD of our dear recently departed friend on BL.

Avoid this compound at all costs right now, and if you are to use it, start small, and titrate!! Please be careful.

Love you all,

deficiT

Last edited:
I’m doing some reading on it now. She’s been honest about her usage of meth and being a IV user. But her veins all collapsed (in 24 hours all but 3 baby veins are gone) they said she’s got two types of bacteria in her body that they don’t know what it is but it was able to be traced to being chemically interested. They straight told her that she isn’t going to be going home unless they figure it out and fast cause the way she’s deteriorating so fast
Reading this thread a couple of years later, is your friend okay now? Or did they keep deteriorating unfortunately?

We need most of them decriminalized not just weed alcohol and methadone and dxm.
We need to repeal prohibition, and regulate all psychoactives as we do ethanol and nicotine. Virtually all adult humans use drugs. Time to inform the hypocrites that their masks look ratty in a time of mass poisonings.

Even medicines contain tiny amounts of impurities but these are always tested to ensure that they pose no risk. An example I can think of is sertraline. A tiny amount of deschlorosertraline (referred to as impurity A) is commonly present as a side-product BUT it was identified and it's toxicity checked.

But when RCs are made, nobody really optimizes the synthesis, identifies impurities and checks that they don't pose a danger to the user.
I get my RCs tested at local HR sites. Everything so far has been fine. Just as a precaution (like allergy testing), I'll continue bringing in my RCs anyway.