• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2CP - in the UK

never tried cp but had ove 100mg in a night of cb couldnt move was flat out on my setee dog licking my face couldnt stop the cunt from licking

2C-P is an absolutely wonderful compound - a real beauty, but very intense - 10 mg is like 3-4 tabs of strong LSD. It lasts ages too, though the trippy aspect is like 6-8 hours, with a pleasant, spacey stimulation after. Wasn't scary at all, but did zone out a few times, and was like wtf???

A wonderful compound with few or any side effects. It is intense though, so be pretty careful. I felt like I could have taken it quite a bit further than I did when I last sampled it.

Bonus - no apparent comedown afterwards, and music still sounds better than normal after several days.

I'm going to get flamed for this undoubtedly, but I think I prefer it to LSD (though need to sample it a few more times) as although I love acid, it gives me a plethora of side effects, which 2C-P doesn't - not even much in the way of nausea. I get a mean comedown with LSD (the worst of all the compounds I've sampled) and it can be a very dark material at times (by comparison 2C-P is light). There is less of a head trip with 2C-P but the trade-off is nicer visuals (2C-P is very colourful) and fewer physical side effects.

I wil add though - I personally couldn't imagine doing a decent dose of 2C-P in a club - Things would get too weird. At a festival maybe, but you would have to be rather careful. As with all things of this nature Your Milage May Vary...

I can understand how people prefer 2C-P to LSD. It's a lovely strong visual psychedelic with an introspective headspace but little headfuck that LSD is well known for - although many enjoy this. I think it's fantastic, but in comparison to LSD I dislike the bodyload - which is much more present when compared and the duration isn't as easy to manage.
I did 2C-P at a 3 day festival, wasn't overly experienced at the time and expected it to be like a tab of acid, fucking destroyed me. Was fantastic but spent basically all the time in the tent area (luckily it wasn't a big festival so I got to see who I wished to) and the final day felt pretty deprived of energy since I'd been up the past two nights. I smoked a lot of grass with it, I think that extended the duration slightly. It was insane tripping in the evening when it was bright, going through night and waking up at sunrise still going. I had friends who were on a few blotter at the time and they dropped about 3 hours afterwards and by the time they were back to baseline I was still tripping tits.

I've actually found someone offering small doses of this lately, I doubt it will get much attention though as it's such an unknown compound compared to other drugs/psychedelics.

I've still yet to sample my sample of 2C-P. Probably cos I had lots of 2C-E about when I got it and most folks were suggesting that 2C-P was more or less 2C-E on steroids and it seemed to need a lotta time to squeeze it in. Maybe this summer if I can still find the baggie.

Clubberdude: Am somewhat surprised that you get less bodyload and dodginess from 2C-P than from acid. Acid is generally seen as the cleanest-feeling psyche there is pretty much. Never thought of it as having any kind of unpleasant bodyload at all (quite the opposite - feels great or at worst neutral, I find) let alone a comedown (afterglow all the way). But 2C-P is pretty notorious for being rough on the body. Interesting. YMMV indeed :)

Clubberdude: Am somewhat surprised that you get less bodyload and dodginess from 2C-P than from acid

I'm also surprised, so much so I'd be interested to know whether this applies to all the LSD you've ever taken or a particular recent batch ? :)

I think that 2CP along with 2CE varies tremendously in physical effect dependent upon personal susceptibility, for that reason if you've never tried it I'd shoot low rather than high when dosing.
I found the bodyload to be much greater than it is with clean LSD.

2cP is pretty crazy. the first ten hours are fun but when you start to come down you crash and just feel reaally fried for another 8 hours or so. worth trying but only if you can handle it and have the time to do so.

The main negative effects I've had from LSD are the bad comedowns really. I absolutely love LSD though (just a shame its so hard to get hold of in the UK :!), so don't want people thinking I dislike acid or anything, as I think its an amazing compound, just that 2C-P is comparably good, but with fewer side effects in my case.

I find that there is a slight body load on 2C-P, but its pretty comfortable, and certainly I find the chemical to produce relatively strong euphoria. I've never had nausea on 2C-P, but often get mild nausea on LSD.

EDIT: The comedown on LSD thing is odd. I thought it was due to being up all night, but I don't seem to get a similar effect after taking the 2C phenethylamines. aMT doesn't seem to give me much of a comedown either. Odd.

Last edited:
^ lsd is not hard to get a hold of in the uk, and i wouldnt say that lsd has a comedown :/ but just my opinion

Yeah I would say the complete opposite, the 2Cs tend to have much more side effects as opposed to the more common psychedelics like LSD/Mescaline/Psilocybin.

Anyone have any idea why my 2C-P has changed colour, when I first recieved the product it was pure white, now it has been left in a ziplock back for about 8 months and has turned bright pink, whats that about is it still safe to consume, a sample of the white MDAI I have has also gone the same colour.

I personally find the comedown on 2c's to be far less pronounced than that of acid, dragonfly and aMT!!

I find coming off 2C-P is a real odd but calming experience. It's a real slow come down and after tripping for so long it actually feels a little odd not to be! I was lucky enough to be seeing this happen at a Festival at sun rise with some great acoustic guitar playing around me. :)

2c's are generally pretty stable in just a cool dark cupboard, so i wouldnt blame the subtance. Id bet on a foreign contaminant.

how good are your scales? Do a 1mg trial and work up on seperate occasions. I always do this.

pink! wierd.

I'm pretty sure I was sold this as 2ci at a festival in 2010, I did a 20mg capsule on the sunday after being awake for 2 days. Luckily I was not the only person to this. The first ten or so hours were ok, a little intense at times but nothing I couldn't handle. However I was not prepared for the next day, woke at 9am still visually tripping, mainly in my peripherals. All 4 of my friends suffered the same effects and one poor dude had to drive us home, to this day I have no idea how he managed it.

So what do you guys think? I'm fairly certain it was not 2ci all though I have no experience with it, have only taken 2cb once.

But I can safely say it put me of doing drugs I have no experience with, now I stick to the tried and tested ones :)