View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2CB- Dosage, redosing, experiences.

bojengles

Greenlighter
B recently tried 2cb at a music festival (boomtown). b bought the 2cb off a random person (i know this is unsafe but we had been chatting for a while and b thought that 2cb was too specific for people to scam people with as they would probably call whatever fake drugs they were selling MDMA). The guy said the capsule was 22mg and B was very excited as him and his 2 friends had wanted to try it for a long time. B took it and after 1 hour started to feel fluttery and experience some very pleasant but minor visuals. This could be to do with the fact that for my ageB have experienced some very heavy visuals from previous experiences with LSD (500ug), 4ho-met (24mg) both of which were life changing experiences. SoB took the 2cb and had an amazing time the music was great the visuals were pleasentsB felt very nice and energetic and my body felt amazing, which was surprising as one ofBSmain paranoias of taking 2cb was the twitchy uncomfortable body high some people describe. After about 2-3 hours when as B sniffed sme coke which reduced the visuals slightly but made Bfeel great especiallyBs bdy buy now fealt like Bwas having a constant orgasm. The main thing I did not enjoy about the experience is how fast it ended and that i could of asked for decently stronger visual and maybe a slight more body high. But apart from that it was one of the most amazing first time B has ahd with any drug

So basically I have a few questions:

Compared to 22 mg which Bfound enjoyable but underwhelming what does shouldB take to get a more intense but still enjoyable experience?
Roughly whats the highest doesB can take without experiencing twitching and other unpleasant body feelings?
CanB redose to make the experience more intense if needed and last longer, if so how much should be redosed and at what point in trip?
What is the limit over the course of a night that B could take without being dangerous (redosing)?

1) We know you are B. Don't bother.
2) You can go pretty much as hard as you want on 2CB and be safe. My guess is that if you took 22 mg and you felt no physical awkwardness you can go up to 30 mg to have a heavy trip. The intellectual side will probably stay the same, but it will create wonderful OEVs and a beautiful body buzz.
3) I found that redosing at the third hour extended the duration and intensity of the trip. I would imagine that you can't go like that forever though, but as I said, you will be just fine, so no worries.

It's gonna work better if you just take a larger dose all at once, it's a very safe, non-toxic compound (can actually get pretty deep/intense at high doses as well in my experience, while still retaining a very euphoric & calm state of mind)

Personally I think 2C-B is a powerful therapeutic tool, as well as being basically perfect from a "hedonistic" perspective, really great stuff, nice to have one "lighter" phen haha