View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2cb comedown, migraine and nausea

darkcloud13

Bluelighter
Hello. So I took 0.5 xanax and smoked a little bit of weed a few hours before 2cb. Then took 32mg of 2cb (in total). Everything was going great and I decided to do a small amount of ketamine. After that I tried to go to sleep but I had a horrible migraine, which was probably one of the worst migraines I have ever had. It was so bad I took 200mg of Ibuprofen and 0.5 of xanax to ease the migraine and help me fall asleep. I felt a bit better but then suddenly I vomited. After that I actually felt better and feel asleep.

I was just wondering if it's normal to have migraines after 2cb and what can I do to prevent them? And why did I get sick, I was thinking maybe it was too much for my body, but who knows. Maybe someone has had similar experience.

I really like 2cb bet I don't want to suffer so much after taking it. :/

I've done quite a lot of 2c-b, probably more than any other psychedelic. I use it no more than once a month, but I have noticed that I've been getting headaches on the tail end of the trip. Not sure if I'd say its as intense as a migraine, but its definitely enough for me to reach for the aspirin. My friends have also had similar experiences.

I've smoked a lot of weed on 2c-b and I think if anything that would help with the headache/nausea. Not sure what effect ketamine or xanax would have on it, but I find generally speaking, combining a few different drugs at once can lead to headaches. Not sure about the rest of the symptoms though.

drink lots of water. 2cb over works you so you consume more of you body's water. ketamine is duiretic so you also lose water. dehydration = headache

i got headaches from 2cb also after the trip

I've smoked a lot of weed on 2c-b and I think if anything that would help with the headache/nausea. Not sure what effect ketamine or xanax would have on it, but I find generally speaking, combining a few different drugs at once can lead to headaches. Not sure about the rest of the symptoms though.
Funny, because I got nausea on 2c-b after smoking. Didn't have it before the spliff.

I regularly get headaches after a 2CB experience ends, but they are not as bad as a migraine. I take 2 advil, and I am fine. Usually take the advil right before I go to sleep, and wake up totally normal. I don't mix my 2CB with other drugs usually, so that may be where your problem came from.

One time I mixed 2CB with MDA and it was the worst headache of my life ever. I thought I may have to call the ER. I think it was blood sugar related because some OJ really helped me normalize.

2cb-fly gives these bad headaches sometimes the next day if any booze at all was consumed especially wine

mescaline used to have headaches at the end too