• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2CB and 2CI

Fabulous!

Wow, that's great news Cowboy Mac. Things sure look like they are progressing well for you hard working southern folk. Bravo!!

Considering the amount of powder that a small dose of 2ci is I think it is very unlikley that any pill would contain this chem, if so it would be one big pill once you added binders. In my experience 2ci is diffferent to lsd, much more intense, extremly more visual and setting a more dynamic mindscape. With a very attached to the earth feeling.

standard oral dose of 2C-I is between 10-25 mg. That is not much at all. Almost 1/5th-1/8th of a standard mdma dose. So the size of the pill would be smaller if anything...

OK.... here it my 2 cents worth, based on the Orange triangles (Melb).
Orangie colour, with tiny various coloured specs (like a fruit tingle). Neat press of a triangle which does not touch the edges, both sides very slightly domed.

3 tests from the same pill using Marquis reagant tester:
test 1 = very very slow change to a dark black, but only a few specs not the whole drop of reagent
test 2 = almost no colour change (maybe a bit yellow)
test 3 = almost no colour change (maybe a bit yellow)
(puzzling test results!)

The guy who took the pill said it tasted very sweet like a candy or lolly. Experienced "trippy shit", and then uncontrollable laughter. About 3 - 4 hours duration.

I don't have access to any to test further.

Originally posted by Jonah
Considering the amount of powder that a small dose of 2ci is I think it is very unlikely that any pill would contain this chem, if so it would be one big pill once you added binders. In my experience 2ci is different to lsd, much more intense, extremely more visual and setting a more dynamic mindscape. With a very attached to the earth feeling.

Please don't give out bad information - misinformation is worse than no information. As wazza said a 2CI dose is fuck all, 10 - 25mg usually and that would easily fit in any pill. By saying that it is unlikely to contain 2CI because the pill would be too big you are inferring that the dose of 2CI is in the range of 200+mg.

I'm experienced with LSD and have had 2CI on a number of occasions and as far as the experience goes, I agree with Leprechaun, who said it is very similar to LSD however i experience a much greater body load as with the other 2C-x and i think that earth connection feeling is subjective. I have had it at the 20mg range and its intensity compared to LSD is that you probably took a higher 2CI dose than your normal LSD dose.

Last edited:
It is avery light powder, I was suprised at how much powder a 12mg dose was. you would need one hell of a press to get that into a small pill. I wasnt infering anything about 200mg that was something you made up in your head.

I was suprised at how much powder a 12mg dose was. you would need one hell of a press to get that into a small pill.

Are you sure you have seen 12mg, not 120mg? 12mg is quite small and would easily fit into any small pill. Your wrong if you think you would need a high tonnage press to get 12mg into a pill - 12mg is nothing.

Hello from the UK. Just a couple of things - 2CI pills are increasingly common over here - almost all are a small white pill (scored) with an 'i' logo on them. They're apparently pressed in Switzerland where the chemical is still legal and contain 16mg 2CI. Considering most pills contain 100mg+ MDMA, there's no problem in pressing 16mg 2CI into a pill.

Also, I've always found a pretty big difference between 2CI and LSD. 2CI has much more body load, energy and the a kind of MDMA-like euphoria - this is a crude comparison though. Best go to Erowid to check the reports. The other thing with 2CI is that increasing the dose tends to only enhance the negative effects. Please be careful if the pills you're talking about do contain 2CI. 16mg is an average dose. 25+mg is a heavy dose. It'll only be a question of time before someone necks 3 pills, thinking they can take them like E's and ends up having a pretty harsh time with nearly 50mg 2CI rushing round their veins... Peace x ;)

Positive it was 12mg or else id still be trippen. I may be wrong about the pill thing, but compared too other powders i've seen it was a very light powder. sorry for the confusion.

12mg of 2C-I loose powder fits easily in a cube of about this size: ￾ it's a very small amount of powder.

BigTrancer :)

Is 2ct-7 a lighter powder, that is what we were first told it was, but after talking to afew people and telling them the effects of the dosage they convinced me it was 2cI. does this explain it or am i wrong again? Hopefully it does explain, i would like to think we knew exatly what it was before taking it. Thank U

Is 2ct-7 a lighter powder, that is what we were first told it was, but after talking to afew people and telling them the effects of the dosage they convinced me it was 2cI. does this explain it or am i wrong again? Hopefully it does explain, i would like to think we knew exatly what it was before taking it. Thank U

The color can differ from batch to batch depending on how well it was made and how pure it is, and it can also be more fluffy from batch to batch dependant on factors such as dryness. I have seen 15mg of 2ce look the same size physically as 30mg 2cb - that is the exact reason why you cannot eyeball weight. Likewise you cannot tell what substance you have by the color of the powder. Use a marquis reagent on the powder, 2ci will go greeny/aqua to black and 2ct7 will go a rusty red/salmon color.

Could 12mg be 120mg or even 1.2 grams?

Positive it was 12mg or else id still be trippen

Just a suggestion, but can you be sure the powder hadn't been previously cut to make measuring easier? A hundred to one cut, well homogenised, would equate to 1.2 grams in total. A lot of powder, but much more easily measured with 0.1g res scales.

ppOOpie said:
OK.... here it my 2 cents worth, based on the Orange triangles (Melb).
Orangie colour, with tiny various coloured specs (like a fruit tingle). Neat press of a triangle which does not touch the edges, both sides very slightly domed.

The guy who took the pill said it tasted very sweet like a candy or lolly. Experienced "trippy shit", and then uncontrollable laughter. About 3 - 4 hours duration.

From your description these sound like what we tried on the weekend (21/12/03).

Orange colour with tiny specs
Both sides slightly domed
Small triangle in the middle (did not touch edges)
Tasted sweet and orangey
No score

They were apparently called "Bermuda Triangles" and were nicknamed Tripstacy.

It was well into the morning when my friend and i took them, and had both had 4.5 MDxx pills (suspected - not tested) and some cones. We split the Bermuda Triangle because we had heard reports of them being very strong.

It definitely was different to MDxx pills we had tried. Everything became very spooky. Sounds begun to have a 360 degree spectrum to them, being able to pinpoint the exact location around us that we could hear noises. Needless to say we were both hearing noises which weren't there, as our 3rd friend had not had any of this pill.

Had a lot of strange visuals. What was most interesting about this pill was my friend who i halfed it with was seeing and hearing the same kind of things at the same time as i did. for example we both swear we could see a predator like creature (made of liquid) watering a garden at 4am.

Also saw insects flying around our heads and other crazy stuff.

We both believe that a whole one each would have been the ideal dose, keeping in mind we were both up for getting a little freaked out.

I've also seen these bermuda triangles (tripstacy) [excuse the slang terms associated with these, it's all I know of them to describe]

From my experience, a whole one did me good for a short while and then extremely bad for the rest of the high.

I am warning anyone who hasn't ever before tried hallucinagins(spelling?) to think very hard about what type of atmosphere you're going to take these in and how much you are going to consume. Things could get nasty if you did too much or in the wrong crowd.

Try taking a bit at home first with people you know and can trust...that way you will know just how much you can handle.

The only people whos opinion I would trust at 'guessing' what chemical is in the pill is a psyconaut who is familiar with research chemicals in their pure form and can suggest what chemical it is based on its effects.
look no further!
i'll send someone in to pick them up.... now where's that BL office in melbourne again? ;)