• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-T-4 (15mg) - First Time - Good times!

Achten

Bluelighter
I wrote this a long time ago.
At that time, my only experience was with MDMA, mushrooms, AMT and salvia.
Now I have a few more things under my belt ;).
This was my first 2C-X. It was a fairly good introduction but to someone with NO tripping experience, I would suggest 30mg of 2C-C.

Anyway, to the report :

Substance:
2-[4-(Isopropylthio)-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl]ethanamine
Amount: 15mg, oral
Setting: at home, alone, watching movies, thinking.
Set: ready for a 12hour+trip.
Duration: 15-16hours (13u30 - 4u30).
Psychedelic phenethylamine.

T0: Ingestion
T+30-45min: onset. I started this without to much expectation, only that I was about to trip more than 12hours. This was necessary to "free my mind".
T+45min - 3hours: coming up. This is more physical than a tryptamine. Cool headspace. It felt kind of chemical but in retrospect I think this is just the phenethylamine feel. I went to the bathroom and this was extremely nice. Nothing sexual, but a great body high. I was also suprprised by the nice visuals at this point.

T+3h - 13hours: Plateau. Nice smooth ride until the plateau, no unlikable feeling so far, so I think this will stay for the rest of the trip. Flowing patterns, breathing colors. Also with eyes closed this was easily workable. This works like a "construct", in which the emotions you have are enlarged by a 10.000x-fold. If that's something to put in numbers, anyway.. . I cried for 30minutes because I was thankful for being alive. Since my AMT-trips I refound new respect for the life I'm living, and I'm enjoying it more ever since. It's very easy to get back old memories. Old and VERY old. Sometimes there were accupuncture-like sensations in the body, and in the brain. This feels like intense relaxing. I had a large sandwich with a cola after 7hours, without side effects. I felt a little jaw tension, I helped this with a magnesium supplement. Weed was extremely nice, very bodily feeling as well. I "felt" the core of my body, and saw that it was beautiful. Colors shined maybe even more than on 4HOMET, but less playful. This is not very empathic like MDMA but I'm very intrigued and openminded to hear the other side of things. Contemplative. Introspective. Real friends stuff. It asks a lot of the body. I wanted to relax HARD, and that's what I did :). After 12hours I was still tripping strong, but jelly-like legs to walk on. I felt the weed harder than ever. Muscles were contracting and expanding constantly. Butterflies in the stomach. Serotonin ? Traffic lights were shining very hard. Some moments lend themselves to meditation. Next time I'll do this all alone. (I had a visitor at the tail-end of the peak). Asthetic appreciation went up enormously. Little bit coordination loss but nothing to extreme.
T+12,5hours: I wouldn't want to drive.
T+13hours: I had another sandwich, which tasted nice:).
When I orgasmed, there was a clear distinction between body and mind. When these occur together, there is a huge, intense, very long orgasm. I had insights about premature ejaculation.
T+13 - 16hours: easy comedown.

I hope you like my first, small, TR!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_2ct4
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Your account reminds me very much of my experience with 2ct-2 some years back. I should have written up a trip report but was ripped to the tits and far too out of my frame to stand still for an endeavor like that.

I enjoyed your report do you have experience with 2ct-2 by chance? I'm constantly trying to keep track of which of these compounds I find useful and applicable to my particular yen as there are so many.

Unfortunately I'm not aquainted with 2C-T2.
I have tried several phenethylamines: MDMA, 2C-C, 2C-D, 25C-NBOMe, 25DNBOMe, 2C-P, 2C-E and 2C-T4. For real introspection and therapy, i'd recommend 2C-T4 or 2C-E. Although the duration is longer, I think 2C-T4 is milder.

For me 2C-P is very creative, C is very mild and a perfect introduction, D is very emotional. 25C is the perfect social lubricant (under 300mcg that is :p) and 25D, around 400-800mcg is wonderfully emotional. I cried and laughed harder than I ever did with Twin Peaks.

Unfortunately I'm not aquainted with 2C-T2.
I have tried several phenethylamines: MDMA, 2C-C, 2C-D, 25C-NBOMe, 25DNBOMe, 2C-P, 2C-E and 2C-T4. For real introspection and therapy, i'd recommend 2C-T4 or 2C-E. Although the duration is longer, I think 2C-T4 is milder.

For me 2C-P is very creative, C is very mild and a perfect introduction, D is very emotional. 25C is the perfect social lubricant (under 300mcg that is :p) and 25D, around 400-800mcg is wonderfully emotional. I cried and laughed harder than I ever did with Twin Peaks.

Hey, cool report. Missed until that T4 post in the other forum brought this up. Since you brought up the NBOME analogues, I'll ask if the T4 analogue has been tasted? I think I am changing my mind about *not* being too curious about them. I wish for a bday gift, I could get a sample basket with 30mg of each NBOME in them. :)

Nice to see another T4 report. It definately had a certain something for me although I admit it's a bit long