View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C Substances

M. H. Baker

Greenlighter
Hello, fellow psychonauts! Could anybody give me an accurate comparison of the effects of 2C substances compared to supposedly more organic trips from LSA, LSD, psilocybin, and mescaline? I have taken a few psychedelic drugs such as LSA, mescaline, and psilocybin. These trips have all seemed rather organic and I am interested in a more "plastic" trip. I would just like an accurate comparison of these different trips so I know what I'm getting into. Thanks guys and girls!

I have tried 2c-b, 2c-e and 2c-i. Of these, 2c-b had the mildest "headfuck", and the high was extremely easy and euphoric. 2c-i had a bit stronger psychedelic push, but nothing most people can't handle. 2c-e on the other hand is really intense. Some people get really bad body load on it, including me. Making it a compound I gave up on after a few tries. Most people I know would agree that psychedelic phenetylamines is easier to handle than tryptamines. They are mostly eye-candy with a mild psychedelic headspace, while mushrooms tends to annihilate my mind each time if the dose is high enough

There are so many comparison threads. Search google, tons of info on there differences.