• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-I Subthread] Dosage and Methods of Administration

If I have 100mg of this substance but no scale, if I were to divide it into five piles and then simply add some more to the piles I take later (assuming each piles is a dose, of course), would that suffice? I don't really have the money to buy a durable 0.1g scale at this point, so if that doesn't work, is there perhaps another way of approaching this?

If I have 100mg of this substance but no scale, if I were to divide it into five piles and then simply add some more to the piles I take later (assuming each piles is a dose, of course), would that suffice? I don't really have the money to buy a durable 0.1g scale at this point, so if that doesn't work, is there perhaps another way of approaching this?

You could try dissolving the 100mg in say, 200mls of water or vodka (if you intend to keep it for a while) and then you could work out the dosages more easily using just household liquid measuring devices (i.e. 40mls would contain 20mg of product)

tbh, with 100mg, I would say that you probably could get away with eyeballing it, but you should be prepared for dosages to be about 5mg out of what you expect (possibly more, depending on how much care you take)

Wow was just reading the first few pages of this thread and people were talking about pretty dang low doses! I've only done it the once at 23mg, which was a pretty sweet experience.. quite disorientating though (was in a club).
Nevertheless, I've heard its more euphoric at lower doses, and I should be recieving some more quite soon, my previous experience was very neutral (like 2c-e) and for this one I'd quite like a more euphoric trip, but also I do enjoy strong, hard tripping.. so what do you think? should I up the dose (25mg or so), keep it the same but in a better environment, or go lower (say about 20mg)? Do people generally find lower doses of this more euphoric? and will 25mg get me some real nice deep tripping?

Last edited:
You could try dissolving the 100mg in say, 200mls of water or vodka (if you intend to keep it for a while) and then you could work out the dosages more easily using just household liquid measuring devices (i.e. 40mls would contain 20mg of product)

tbh, with 100mg, I would say that you probably could get away with eyeballing it, but you should be prepared for dosages to be about 5mg out of what you expect (possibly more, depending on how much care you take)

I generally figure that, while I'd never want to take more than necessary for that given time, people have successfully taken far more than 100mg of this substance before, so I'm not worried about overdosing so much as I am for a certain trip.

I figure I will divide the 100mg into six piles and then use the sixth pile to divide to distribute among the five. So that will give me five piles plus a sixth pile to be divided into five more distributions. These five distributions will be divided up evenly so that with each increase in value, each distribution will be twice the size of the last. I will then add the five distributions to the five piles. I figure this should be safe enough.

Is it worth maybe getting one of those Hong Kong pocket scales on eBay for $5 at least?

Edit: If I use liquid measurement, how long before the water with the substance in it goes bad?

Last edited:
Refrigerated, it should last quite a while (week(s))
alcoholic solution would be better tho I think (should keep forever)

I decided to cancel my order of this tonight, so hopefully the vendor will comply. I didn't know it was going to be scheduled and don't feel particularly safe ordering it as research chemicals.

scheduled? who said anything about scheduled?

It's of my understanding that 2c-i is currently being scheduled by the DEA and so online transactions—even RCs—are monitored. Is this true? I don't want to be put on a list for research chemicals.

^^ Uh that sucks. Can someone confirm/deny this?

If someone can deny it with proof, please feel free. On Erowid, it says that it's unscheduled but may fall under an analogue. The 2c-i has been getting some attention lately. In fact, I feel like I've even read someone refer to it (or maybe this was another 2c-x) as "Nextascy". Are these legitimate concerns?

^Oh yeah the Analog Drugs Act warning has been there on Erowid for years. In fact, they have it for all analog substances. That doesn't mean it's scheduled.

That would really suck if it became scheduled. You scared me man! lol

^Oh yeah the Analog Drugs Act warning has been there on Erowid for years. In fact, they have it for all analog substances. That doesn't mean it's scheduled.

That would really suck if it became scheduled. You scared me man! lol

I think I scared myself. I was reading on grasscity (of all places, I know go figure) about how a kid got arrested for selling these research chemicals. Granted he was selling them in the form of capsules and these sites sell them in powder form. But is it still safe to order for research?

An increased incidence of sales of capsules (rather than the pure chemical) on 'the streets' (not through research chemical vendors) preceded prior research chemicals being scheduled. Granted, AMT and 2ct7 weren't scheduled until a couple of related deaths appeared, and people are unlikely to die from 2ci (unless someone does something stupid combining the agent with an MAOI).

ebola

under the FEDERAL ANALOUGE ACT, any 2c-x is treated like its illegal cousin 2c-b. therefore its technically illegal to distribute any 2c-x and it will be treated as a schedule 1 (THE WORST KIND)

dosage:

i snort 20-30mg+ 2c-i or 2c-e

any amount less than that just won't cut it for me

but then again i'm the kind of guy who eats 7g+ of mushrooms to trip out

I'm pretty sure the safest way to go would be only possessing these compounds where you live and not selling any... if you do that it's pretty unlikely that you would be getting federal attention imo.

Don't be an idiot with a blob of legal grey goo is the realistic surefire way to go if you purchase imo.

Last edited:
It's always safer to not sell illegal drugs,but we all have to get that capital some way 8)

All 2c- compounds are illegal because of the analogue act in surrounding 2c-b. The RC scene is just getting a lot of attention because of the JWH family and Mephedrone in the UK. The 2c family is at the bottom of the food chain as far as 'Research Chemicals' are concerned.

I tried 2c-i orally a few times in doses ranging from 10-22mg and never much cared for it, I found it to be too stimulating and not psychedelic enough.

Recently I wanted to experiment with plugging for the first time and chose 2c-i (somewhere between 7-10mg) for the experiment. Wow. The come-up was very swift and intense, but then I was launched into a state of beautiful psychedelic euphoria. Rectal admin almost totally killed the bodyload. I still noticed some stimulation in the form of occasional 'waves' of excess energy, but my heart/pulse weren't racing and I didn't feel all jittery like I normally do on 2ci. I didn't even get a headache on the comedown, which always happens to me with all the 2c's I've tried.

The only real bodyload issue I still got was the ridiculously excessive mucus/saliva production 2c-i always gives me.

Think I'll plug all my 2c's from now on.

^This was worth reading through 7 pages for. I was looking for info on plugging and you answered my questions. :)

Would a 17 mg oral dose for a 130 lb person be suitable for a decent first trip with this substance?