• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-I Subthread] Dosage and Methods of Administration

I would recommend 16-20mg orally, depending on how hard you wanna trip. And it has a GREAT synergy with cannabis.

[2C-I Subthread] 2C-I Dosage and Measuring

I'll be trying it within the next week, looking forward to it as ive only ever done Acid & Mushies(K and salvia too if you wanna count them), I missed out on the 2C-B that went around so its my first RC. Im hoping its either the most perfect day or a rains stormy day, love tripping in the rain and thunder.

Lots of people are saying that the CEV's arent that good, who agrees with this? Does this psychedelic take you into a world of its own or are you still left in this world?

IME, the CEVs weren't as colorful as the OEV. White walls were now flowing purples and violets. Carpets were floating points of defined patterns, and if you looked closer patterns within patterns..

2ci is quite fun, like someone said, "eyecandy"

What makes a phen and a tryptamine so different? Its the wrong thread, I just dont want to start a new one up and im curious as to how it feels so very different to cid/mush but also MDMA. I guess ill only know for sure once ive experienced it, but its definitely something im curious about. Especially being able to socialize on it coz thats not happening on acid.

Well, they are different chemicals with different effects on the brain. I found it very easy to socialize on 2CI. Do you know what dose you'll be trying out?

Somewhere between 15-20mg, im looking for a pretty full on experience. Ive always been relatively ok on high dose acid trips so I have no doubt ill be fine, while of course still respecting the chem.

Orally, I'd say 40mg if you want the full experience from 2C-I. (unless you are naive to psychedelics altogether, in which case 20mg would be sufficient)

There is no way you need 40mg. I find over about 18mg, it's just more stimulation and not much more psychedelic effects.

^Agreed, 40mg is quite excessive for sure, even 20mg is a strong experience...

swilow said:
^Agreed, 40mg is quite excessive for sure, even 20mg is a strong experience...

qft. 20 mg was more intense than i had expected and took me by suprise.
16 to 18 mg sounds just right to me...

the_ketaman said:
Somewhere between 15-20mg, im looking for a pretty full on experience. Ive always been relatively ok on high dose acid trips so I have no doubt ill be fine, while of course still respecting the chem.

18-20mg is perfect if you're looking for a strong experience.. you'll definitely get the full effect of the Iodo

People who take giant doses ill give you a hint, there is no point. Maybe im just different but 15-20mg of 2C-I will do alot more on the positive side of things than anything higher and ive done up to 35mg and it just made me sweat heaps, feel overly stimulated in a "too much coffee" type way rather than euphoric stimulant type way.

Ive never had visuals as good as what I had on17mg 2C-I, after the peak I was so happy that I ended up having 1 hit of acid then 4mg DOC after that, t'was the best trip visually that ive ever had.

That is amazing mate, it looks great!

I'm thinking I'm going to drop 2C-I and MDMA for an upcoming rave, how much 2C-I should i be taking?

I was thinking around the 10-15mg mark, from the trip reports on Erowid.

I like 14-16mg. But I'd rather take LSD at a rave. The 2c-Xs I find a bit sedating.

^ Sedating? I haven't tried 2c-i but 2c-e was crazy stimulating in my opinion.

I find 2c-x's to be a bit sedating. 2c-i gave me energy to run amuck and low doses of 2c-b but higher doses tend to turn me itno a bit of a puddle, I dont know if that qualifys as sedated but IMO it does. <3

Oh and does anyone have any idea of a common insufflated dose of 2C-I?

I'd like to try a lower dose...

I've insufflated 2c-i a couple times, and I'd say 5-10mg would cover the effective dose range for most people, 10 being a bit towards the high end. I'd imagine some effects could be felt in the 2-4mg range, depending on individual sensitivity.

This Saturday I'm hopefully going to be trying some 2c-i with some friends.

However, I only have access to scales with an accuracy of 0.01g (10mg). I'd like to make the dosage of 2c-i as close to 16mg as possible; I've come up with this method:

--

Use tweezers to measure enough 2c-i powder to register 0.01 (10mg) on the scales. Then keep removing tiny amounts of powder until scales show 0. Then add smaller amounts of powder until scales register 0.01 again.

With scales being accurate to 10mg, when they show 0.01, the amount should be from 5mg -> 14mg (as scales would round to nearest 0.01g). With the above method, 5mg should be obtained, the smallest amount before the scales round up.

Repeating this 10 times and dissolving the powder into 50ml of strong alcohol (probably vodka) should give 50mg / 50ml or 1mg / 1ml. Measuring 16ml with a pipette should result in a dose of ~ 16mg.

--

If anyone can see any mistakes, or happen to know that scales can vary more than what I have stated, can you let me know?

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
nope your method is bad.

How much material do you have? If you have 100mg at least, then you can safely do a liquid measurement. Just weigh out 100mg and then put it in liquid (say 10ml). Then dose out say 1ml (which would be 10mg+/- a few mg). Maybe dose 1.5ml and you'll probably be right where you need to be.

Remember you can always ADD but you can't SUBTRACT once you've dosed.

Stay safe!