Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2C-I) 35 mgs insufflated - first time 2C-I trip by itself

whataboutheforests

Bluelighter
I just tried 2c-i by itself for the first time last night (+ cannabis). (I've tripped on 2c-i before but in combination with 4-aco-dmt. It was a good trip. I forgot I was typing this up halfway through the trip so the second half is just from what I remember.

0:00 - 20-25 mgs insufflated (8:30 pm)
0:05 - eat a piece of bread with pb&j because the drip is disgusting
0:10 - rush, similar to mdma come up, slight visuals or maybe placebo
0:12 - definite visuals forming, maybe this will be more intense than I thought
0:15 - listening to music, rush of energy, stimulation, rush of euphoria
0:20 - still rising, feel very clear headed, start clenching teeth
0:40 - good mood, visuals are getting a little better, might insufflate a little more
0:45 -rail about 10 mg more (now that i'm already tripping the burn is amplifed:!)

0:50 - an aquantence who lives next door shows up unexpectedly at my house and sits down with his laptop; this completely throws me off. I don't want him to know i'm tripping and I don't know what else to do so I just sit in the other room and listen to music

1:10 - I come back out and he's gone. I feel kind of weird but whatever, my trip almost went bad for a second. I take a fat gb hit. Listen to music for a while, this was when the visuals were most intense. Swirling patterns and everything is stretching and morphing in weird ways. All the text on my laptop is dancing and i continue to surf the web, listen to music, and trip out for a while. I start fiending for a cig.

1:45 - The weed made me really hungry and I decide to make food. I cook up some chicken and proceed to eat way too much. (i had slight stomach discomfort the rest of the trip)

2:00 chill out and watch the film Blue Valentine. I was super restless, I kept getting up to do something else and forget about the last thing I was doing and then come back. I'm mostly come down from the weed at this point and i feel like i'm tripping harder than ever. I thouht the peak would be quicker. Major mood swings at this point in the trip. Start reflecting on life and start freaking out and panicking for a second and then realizing everything is all good.

3:00 - decide I REALLY need a pack of stoges and figure i'm good to drive. Drive a couple blocks to the gas station and it's closed. Drive another couple blocks and pick up a pack and head home.

3:30 - decide to take a shower for whatever reason. Load up another fat GB and this brings me back to the original peak. I seriously get lost in my own shower, i'm so disoriented and i feel like the entire room is spinning (or is that just me?) I see the door of the bathroom but it looks like the wall or maybe the ceiling and i have no idea which way is up or down and i'm not sure where i am anymore. The hot water feels amazing and after 15 minutes I calm down and i'm feeling realllly good. Stay in the shower for 20 minutes.

4:00 - the stimulation is really getting to me, it feels good but its almost too much. I have a wierd pressure in the back of my neck, and i kind of feel like i'm lightweight rolling. I've noticed with 2ci the euphoria always hits me long after the visuals and "trip" hit me. I smoke a fuck load more weed and keep watching the film. I also made some really significant realizations about my life at this point, my thought process was very different and I figured some shit out. Excellent mental clarity.

6:00 - I still feel too energized to sleep, but i'm really fucking baked and get into bed. My teeth and mouth still feel like there's an electric current running through them. I fall alseep at around 4:45 am.

2c-i is definitely less of a mind fuck than acid, which is nice (at times). This was a pretty fun experiment, I would most likely be down to trip on 2c-i again. Lol not the most interesting report but I was bored and typed it up anyways.

Last edited:
2c-i is one of the funnest psychedelics on the market. As long as you stay within the 20mg range it can be playful and taken with friends. At the dose you took it is best to be at home or at a place where you can feel safe...perhaps with one close friend.
Nice report and thanks for adding paragraphs.

yea, i experienced this when i snorted some one night. who knows how much it actually was. I just remember realizing i had blown quite a bit more that intended than i planned in my drunken state.

I came up a little to hard on a bike ride to my friends place and we watched apocylpto. My friend had a bowl ready to go of course, and i partook even though I knew I didn't need any. I definitely know how you feel with the notion of confusion and disorientation...I was definitely too high...or just higher than I had planned on being to see a movie.
I also thought mel gibson was playing the lead jaguar warrior(bad guy...)

Oh god I couldn't even handle apocolyptco on MDMA....made me have terrible visions for real. On 2c-i that would probably freak me out big time fixed5217!

well it was the movie, which had some thought incepting stimuli, but also the uncertainy with which I had to how High I would continue to get, vitals, etc.

but on milder doses of molly +2c-i, the midnight showing of avatar 3-d was right nice. Tripping/rolling still at 7am work the next day was not.

Nice report!

But I can't see myself being functional on 35 mg of 2C-I. I think I would be lying on my bed, having intense synesthesia and trying to put at least some of my thoughts together.

So peaking on 35mg insufflated 2C-I you thought it better to drive two blocks for cigarettes than just take the five minute walk?

I wasn't peaking, I found the visual aspect of the trip died out pretty quick, and it was a little more than 2 blocks. It may sound stupid, but I made an honest judgement call. I even waited an hour until I was positive I could drive. I don't think I could drive on even 60 mcg of lsd but 2c-i is a lot more forgiving and mild imo.

This 2c-i must be impure to SOME degree if you were functional enough to confidently drive at t + 3hrs on 35mg insufflated. 35mg is a very intense dose orally for most people, 35mg insufflated should be overwhelming.

I completely eyeballed the dose, so 35 mg could be slightly higher than what I actually took. In fact now that I think about it, it was probably closer to 25 mg (can a mod edit the title?). The first half of the trip seemed pretty intense but then i was left underwhelmed. I also realized i fucked up the time line and it was 4 hours not 3, because i started at 8:30 and drove at 12:30. (is that math right?). Well, I fucked this report up, sorry guys :(

Last edited:
hey don't worry about it :p just trying to get to the bottom of things to benefit everyone... we all make mistakes :)

just happy you decided to leave a TR! not many people do.

If you felt sober enough to drive, you probably were. Just seemed surprising to me. Thanks for the report.