• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2c-e is not for me, should I try other 2c-x's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McTwist

Bluelighter
I've tried 2c-e orally, nasally, and rectally from low doses of 5mg up to standard doses of 17mg. I don't think I like it. It's cool, but I don't think it's for me. I always feel shaky on it, at least for the first few hours which is kind of annoying. The trip also never really leads to to great insights. I think very clearly and can come up with good thoughts, but they are not as profound as LSD.

I have yet to see patterns or anything like that, too. I love those kind of things but haven't been able to get them. It's all just everything morphing and bending and what not. 2c-e seems like the closest to LSD and the 'best' of the 2c's, so I really am unsure if I want to try any others.

For those that dislike 2c-e, do you like any other 2c's? I like taking psychedelics for different purposes such as introspection, at concerts/fests, and sometimes lightly dosing at a party to make myself more open. I find LSD to be the wonder drug for me and I know nothing will compare to the LSD experience, but is there any other 2c worthy of experimenting with?

I'd love to try 4-AcO-DMT, but I doubt that will happen. I'd prolly have better luck finding mushrooms.

I think very clearly and can come up with good thoughts, but they are not as profound as LSD.

Well LSD is a very special compound. IMO very few psychedelics can match up to it, especially not 2C's.

You might want to try 2C-D at a high dose (100mg+). At high doses, 2C-D can be extremely psychedelic with a clearheadedness slightly reminiscent of LSD. But then again, its still not very similar at all.

2C-E just doesn't click with some people, well I can say that about any drug, but 2C-E specifically isn't liked by a good chunk of people.

2C-T-7 is pretty awesome. It has a euphoric push to it that I think lends itself to the "profound ideas" your talking about.

I don't like 2c-e at all. It never got along with me.

2c-b is a lot of fun. 2c-t-7 & 2c-t-2 are both good too.

2c-i was alright.. similar but not as fun as 2c-b.

I used to have the same problem with 2c-e so I tried 2c-c after my supply was gone. It was too mild for my taste. Would be nice for social situations or chilling. Than I tried 2c-I, not too stimulating but really had no insight. Visuals with both substances were lacking, far more than 2c-e. I just got some more 2c-e and have begun to eat healthy and exercise. Yesterday I took 8 mg to test it out again in a year and I was very impressed. Strong mental trip but not as strong as high doses. I think it is my fav substance now, well it's on par with LSD but weed is always number 1, so I guess LSD and 2c-e are 2nd. I am begining to realize that Drugs like these very greatly from prson to person. The only real way to find out what you like is to give it a try.

I disliked 2ce mainly b/c of physical discomfort the one and only time I tried it. I really like 2cb alot and feel indifferent about 2ci.

If you want to try another phenethylamine, try 2c-p. It is awesome! In every way!

But maybe you should try tryptamines, they are a little more intense... There are so many different psychs that you might like if you want intense visuals. Mescaline, DMT, mushrooms, LSD...

I haven't tried 2c-e yet, but I have heard that there are some bad side effects to it. When I heard 2c-p was like 2c-e but better and no bad effects, I jumped on the train to try it. It's now my 2nd favorite RC.

2C-E just doesn't click with some people, well I can say that about any drug, but 2C-E specifically isn't liked by a good chunk of people.

I agree; I'm one of those that 2C-E doesn't work with.

2C-T-2 is my fave and I'd like to give 2C-B more chances but I haven't gotten much out of it yet.

OP; we don't allow 'What should I take?' threads. Feel free to read up on the 2C-x's in our PD Index and make your own decisions based on what you read about them. If you have any further question feel free to post it in the corresponding thread. I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.