2C-E in pressed pills?

i have also eaten the light red cupids.
and i am 100% there is a PEA in them witch one?
donno dont care it was great and hard.
thats all that matters, if you enjoyed yourself :) get them for as long as you can, then when they are gone just be happy that they came at all .

:)

HF

god, ive heard so much about the cupids...

all i have to say is thank god for mda. most of the reports on the cupids are mda.

did you smoke any weed at all? that may have intensified the effect. I myself, personally enjoy mda more than mdma.

i took a sunflower last weekend and was incredibly off the wall for a long period of time. i had crazy hallucinations as you describe.

you just got a really good pill, combined with your long period of abstinence.

Sure lots of pills contain 2C-E. *snip*

Don't say shit like that
-AlphaNumeric

Last edited by a moderator:
In my area, there is new MDMA pills "X" marked on it. They were couple months back just MDMA pill's, but now everybody is taking it because you get crazy visuals from it. It contains still MDMA, but now also RCs(I don't know if I'm correct but one pill contains around 16mg of 2C-I. Not sure). Everybody is blown away by thees pill's. It seems that many new "drug dealers" are making pill's RC's in it. Mostly thees are 2C-I and what I now read, also 2C-E.

I have had people offer me "mollies cut with mescaline" ... I passed.

Wow... a lot of assumptions and misinfo in this thread!

Anyway, first it is important to make the distinction of what kind of "cupid" you have.

There are at least two kinds going around now.

1. Domed on 1 side... this is mdma with a bit of mda and probably a little speed. I took 2.5 of these in a night and had mild visuals and a fairly long roll, but nothing too unusual. These are more common in the northeast / Canada.

2. Domed on 2 sides... this is new, I haven't tasted it yet. But I've heard "2C-B + MDMA". These have mostly been spotted in the south.

Ok, now to answer your other question... 2C-B + MDMA does not last more than 6 or 7 hours in combination for me. However somebody I know has taken 2C-B and said visuals lasted for 12 hours. This is unusual, and leads me to suspect it was actually something else.

2C-E is a possibility, of course. But as always, nobody can tell you what was in your pill. Even an EZ-Test won't tell you what you need to know.

MagickalKat777 said:
Second coolest visual: Was staring at my wall once I got home (12-14 hours after dropping) and it turned into an instant messenger box which just filled with multicolored letters and took over the whole wall... WOW!

And I had a lot of auditory effects too. I didn't realize that MDxx compounds cause one to hear voices and hear a pitch shift in the music they are listening too. Whatever it is, WOW!

This kind of "digital" visual is common when combining mdma with another PEA. This reminds me of 2C-B visuals, especially when I combined it with mdma.

2C-B also gives me unusual auditory hallucinations, again, ESPECIALLY in combination with mdma. Almost no other drugs give me this.

I don't know why you tripped so long, but like I said above people have claimed to trip much longer than usual on what they thought was 2C-B. I haven't tried 2C-E to compare though.

princessleia said:
all i have to say is thank god for mda. most of the reports on the cupids are mda.

did you smoke any weed at all? that may have intensified the effect. I myself, personally enjoy mda more than mdma.

First off, the visuals that I had were definitely more characteristic of a 2C... I find that the 2C's have a very different set of visuals from all the other chemicals I've done.

Second, I don't smoke mary jane, it makes me feel like I'm dying (physical AND mental anxiety attack), therefore, I don't touch it.

bluedolphin said:
This kind of "digital" visual is common when combining mdma with another PEA. This reminds me of 2C-B visuals, especially when I combined it with mdma.

2C-B also gives me unusual auditory hallucinations, again, ESPECIALLY in combination with mdma. Almost no other drugs give me this.

I don't know why you tripped so long, but like I said above people have claimed to trip much longer than usual on what they thought was 2C-B. I haven't tried 2C-E to compare though.

BD, thank you. Finally, someone gives information relative to the question.

The reason that I am convinced this is a 2C, is because, like I said just now, 2C's give me visuals that are quite unlike any other substance...

And I too have heard that 2C-B with MDMA gives the "digital" visuals, however, the visual that I had was either an extremely high dose of 2C-B or something different, it really reminded me a LOT of 2C-E... and the timing would make sense too.

bluedolphin said:
2. Domed on 2 sides... this is new, I haven't tasted it yet. But I've heard "2C-B + MDMA". These have mostly been spotted in the south.

Ok, now to answer your other question... 2C-B + MDMA does not last more than 6 or 7 hours in combination for me. However somebody I know has taken 2C-B and said visuals lasted for 12 hours. This is unusual, and leads me to suspect it was actually something else.

2C-E is a possibility, of course. But as always, nobody can tell you what was in your pill. Even an EZ-Test won't tell you what you need to know.

Definitely domed on both sides, I remember, because I hadn't seen a double-domed pill before. Also, it was the largest pill I've ever seen...

Further, one was pinkish, the second time (that gave me the "digital" visuals and flat out hardcore hallucinations) was dark red with white spots in it...

Either way, these pills rock, and I will be doing them more... on a side note though, the red pills definitely were REALLY clenchy... I chewed through my first binky and even nailed my cheeks that night, and chewed on a piece of gum for six hours straight, once the binky was toast. Not only that but the red one was really speedy, still no heart stimulation though. Maybe I'm not sensitive to the effects on the heart? Everyone else who took them reported a minor-massive pulse and blood pressure increase, even when I was dancing my ass off, I still had nothing in the danger zone (my heart lets me know of these things, and quickly).

The pink ones weren't clenchy at all... and they were almost kind of sedating.

I've let this thread run for a bit, because it was whether there was 2C-E in pills in general or not...

the last bunch of posts are blatantly discussing certain pills, in rather gory detail.

Since Magicalkat appears to be in Colorado (from her profile) I'm moving this entire thread over to USA West

Given that its talking about pills in a region, i can't think where else to put it :p

errr...moving to N&S American Drug Discussion

*BOING*

First times rolling, and they weren't planned. Therfore, we didn't run marquis tests. Would I have known ahead of time, we probably would have.

In any case, the last time that I tried these pills will be the last. I had some of the scariest hallucinations that I've ever had on the come down, and some of the coolest I've ever had during the roll. But I only peaked for two hours, and I had two pills, no fair. :(

Who knows whats in these pills nowadays. I would imagine that the 2c's would be easier to obtain than mdma, being the legality of them. i wish i could get my hands on either.

sorry to hijack, but...i also had an experience like this, diff pills tho..they are blue with a bee on them.
Friends i know who've took them say they probably have 2c-i or 2c-B, but ive done a little research on 2c-b and it usually only last around 5 hours according to sources..these little blue pills also make u high for around 10 hours at the least, and give u good visuals (we thought i was cut with mescaline or LSD before we even heard of these 2c chemicals), it is definitely more like tripping than rolling, although there is that sight euphoria, the visuals are definitely overpowering..so with the help of your post, and me getting almost the exact same results as yours i now believe that maybe it is 2c-E in the pills i got also, and dammm are these little guys ever strong!!

this isn't uncommon Ive seen different 2C's pressed and sold as e. The markets smaller for those drugs so alot of dealers just don't tell you. It could have been 20-30 mg of 2C-e but i doubt they would have mixed it with mdma at all. This is in ak

I would save a small sample to test should you obtain or already have a test kit, assuming you haven't eaten all of the pills. I was under the impression that 2c chemicals in pills was quite rare, but I haven't been eating pills for a few years so my interest has waned.

If it lasted 10 hours I'd say it most certainly was mda or perhaps a mix of mdma/mda, if not a research psychedelic.

I must say the "ecstacy" pill game is becoming increasingly risky and unreasonable. I would be PISSED if I consumed a pill I thought contained MDMA and got a hefty dose of 2CE or I or anything else that heavy in an ecstacy pill.

most people haven't tried the 2c's so they don't really know what it is if they're not told. And most x pills contain little or no mdma, where i live they tend to mainly be methy.

I've gotten blue NYs that were 2-cb, pink DCs that were 2cb or 2ci, and pink Motorolas that were either 2cb or 5-MEO-DMT (apparently) and this is in the past three months so yes they do seem quite common...also all of these pills were sold as "E". They definately were not, the Pink DCs could have been MDA I suppose. I think a quick way to tell if it's not MDMA is if the logo is outpressed (This is in my experience, I could easily be wrong though..)