2C-E in pressed pills?

MagickalKat777

Bluelight Crew
I don't know if this belongs here, or if it belongs in psychedelic drugs. I think it pertains to both since there was MDMA involved and quite possibly a 2C.

Anyway, I had a blast the other night. I dropped a cupid after not using E for 2 1/2 years. It was a triple stack, and I chewed half of the pill, and dropped the other half about an hour later.

Within 15 minutes of this roll coming on, everyone was worried that I had ventured too far and that I was going to get sensory overload or worse. I was rolling around on the floor, hugging/cuddling with everyone, telling everyone that I loved them, and then it hit... Complete and total numbness, no awareness of my body at all, total ego death for a few minutes until I was finally jostled back by friends.

I spent the entire night having crazy insane visuals, extreme euphoria, and lots of mental work. This was a "deep" experience and while the euphoria of the MDMA was definitely at play, something else was working on my subconscious, my existential energy patterns, and convincing me to learn from a bush in the back yard.

I peaked 5 times that night, each peak more intense than the last, and the euphoria was extremely reminiscent of that which I got from 2C-E about 3 weeks prior, but with the MDMA body buzz in an extreme way.

Nobody had ever seen anyone roll that hard, especially off of just one pill, and it wasn't my first time rolling. A couple friends that I was with dropped the same pills, one didn't even peak, and the other was rolling but nowhere near as high as I was.

I am thinking... most have said 2C-E to kill the MDMA euphoria, with the rare occasion of a euphoric expansion. Maybe that is what I experienced? This entire roll lasted about 10 hours, with visuals until about 14 hours, which makes me think it definitely contained a layer of 2C-E in it.

Any thoughts?

Are you on any other medications?

I should mention that "triple stack" means nothing; it's merely a dealer's trick.

Well, these are reported to be the best pills around, with an average 8-10 rating on Pillreports, and everyone that has taken them has talked about an extremely long roll, 10 hours average... but my reaction was insane.

No, I am not on any medications at all. I took a multi-vitamin and a B-50 complex that morning, I just had a gut feeling that I was supposed to.

But like a friend of mine said, it was almost as if that pill was pressed just for me. And it did wonderful things.

It should be noted that at no point was I over-stimulated, in fact, the heart was completely at rest. It felt a lot like 2C-E does for me, calming, in a slightly sedating way. And the euphoria completely matched the 2C-E euphoria, with the MDMA tingles that reached the point of extreme numbness. I took so much from that experience that I would have a hard time believing it was just MDxx compounds. I had the deepest experience that I've ever had off of anything, and I've done quite a bit in my time.

It was the most beautiful, most intense, most life-changing experience that I have ever had, and I will hold it close to my heart as long as I can.

But a 10 hour roll definitely leads me to believe there is something other than MDxx in these pills. A lot of people seem to think they have 2C-B in them, but that doesn't make sense unless the synergy between 2C-B and MDMA extends the action over 3 times!

This was an extremely strong roll. Everyone that has taken them has agreed. The body was extremely quiet, I wasn't even dehydrated. All I drank that whole night was a 16 oz bottle of Gatorade, and I didn't want and/or need anything else.

You said you hadn't used MDMA for 2.5 years prior to this and also that you had used 2C-E just 3 weeks ago.

One possible explanation is that you simply had a strong MDMA experience that evoked feelings you recently had when you used 2C-E.

"Well, these are reported to be the best pills around, with an average 8-10 rating on Pillreports, and everyone that has taken them has talked about an extremely long roll, 10 hours average... but my reaction was insane. "

MagicalKat...I am in your area and I and my friends took this exact same kind of bean recently and just had characteristic MDMA effects (I saw hundreds of ppl on them, and no one seemed to be effected for anywhere over 10 hours)..Actually, they were even tested to prove to contain MDxx...If they had something like 2c-e in them, I think I would have definitely noticed it...Not calling you wrong, it is just in my opinion that these contain a large amount of MDxx, possibly MDA..

in regards to your visuals..
i once got very vivid visual effects from MDA...
a small fountain of water turned into a breakdancing lavalamp in purple and orange...and then into a seethrough man in a suit with a briefcase and fob watch...looked like the guy off the monopoly board

and i guess hullucinations as well coz these huge moth/mosquitos appeared out of no where and were swarming around me...
thats just two minutes of what lasted for hours....

it was a lot more than the usual earings/glasses/moustaches that ppl normally report.

MDA does last a lot longer too...

what afterglow said about it evoking the feelings of 2C-E sounds pretty logical too...

ive eaten the pills in question, and it did seem like there was something "extra" in them. I normally eat 3 to feel good.. I ate 1.5 of the cupids and they had me floored.. and fucked up for a long long time.

MDA, MDA, MDA.

It's possible you got a research chem, though extremely unlikely.

I've eaten 3 all mda pills before and not felt it for as long as I did the cupids.. also the visuals were a little different than what I'm used to with mda. it *could* have just been a strong dose, but again, I didn't eat as many as I normally do.
Something just seemed a little different with them, not necessarily bad, just different. There's also a lot of debate on pillreports about the cupids about whether or not they contain a 2c* substance

I have that happen before where I was tripping out on an Ecstasy pill. This pill was very trippy affects, almost like a weeker version of 2C-I. But when I looked at pill-reports people did the testing and it had 2C-T-2

Man Cat, I dunno why all yous guys got visuals off of those? They certainly seemed like fairly normal, just strong beans to me...If they did contain MDA, I certainly didn't get the characteristic slowness and visuals..

Fujicrow said:
'nuff said

sorry, but that explanation doesn't work for me. I've been dropping consistently, at least once a month, for the last ((very long time)). Even the afternoon following, I was seeing "glitter" reflecting in the sky when I was outside smoking. I've never seen anything like that when I've eaten all MDA pills (3+), as well as seeing more stars in the sky than were there, and other visuals that I typically haven't seen on MDA. I do feel there was MDA in the pills, I just don't see that it would cause the visuals it did. Especially considering when I eat 3 pills in 3 hours and don't see it, yet 1.5 of the cupids spaced out over the course of 2.5 hours (ate 1, then ate a half 2.5 hours later) would prolong the visuals as long as it did.

I think you're understimating the enormous difference abstaining from MDMA for such a long time can make.

the biggest break I took from pills was 7 and a half months. When I took some after that, it was heaven. I was fucked for a LONG LONG TIME, and even felt a very pleasant afterglow afterwards, just like the very first times!

after 2.5 years of abstinence, plus some strong MDA containing pills, I think what you saw is at least possible.

Either that or you got the lucky pill with the secret ingredient! New Formula! Now with more PCP! :p

I think you neglected to read what I wrote. If you re-read it, you'll see that I haven't abstained from MDxx for quite a long time now, so your reasoning that it had a strange effect on me was because I hadn't done it for a long time isn't a valid argument. Did you see me anywhere state that I thought it was PCP? How bout you stop being silly and actually read what people have to say before replying with a smartass comment that doesn't even relate to them.

My big question is: if the pills do in fact contain some research chem (2C-something), then how come none of your friends were affected by it? The intrabatch variation you describe seems quite extreme.

Okay, so I took these pills again last night, one and a half this time.... Heaviest visuals I've gotten off of any psychedelic, connected to my body in ways that I never have been before. The music entered my soul and I started dancing... but it was different, my soul was expressing itself through my dancing and I became fluid! I don't have any "practice" dancing or anything, yet I got compliments from about 9 people at the party!

I had eye wiggles throughout the night, with visuals both with and without eye wiggles. The coolest visuals that I had: a ball, looked like a childs plaything, in the door, spinning around, changing colors, and then it lifted off the door into the room and flew into my hands. As soon as I touched it though, it dissappeared. Second coolest visual: Was staring at my wall once I got home (12-14 hours after dropping) and it turned into an instant messenger box which just filled with multicolored letters and took over the whole wall... WOW!

And I had a lot of auditory effects too. I didn't realize that MDxx compounds cause one to hear voices and hear a pitch shift in the music they are listening too. Whatever it is, WOW!

i dont know i think it'd be pretty damn obvious if you ate something like 2c-e. it rivals LSD in my opinion. you should notice big differences between tripping your ass off and rolling. i vote for MDA