View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-B - Please help!

Gummy

Greenlighter
Hello, i would like to know how heat resistant is 2C-B ?
Is it ok to melt a gummy bears mix them with 2c-b and let them cool down?
Gummy bears melt below 70 degrees cellcius i think.

I would realy appreaciate if someone could help me. :)

According to the Erowid chemisty vault, 2C-B has a melting point of 234-235° C, so you should be fine.

I have to ask, are you going to make them into nice shapes using a mould of some sort or are you just going to make random blobs of psychedelic gummy bear goo?

Leaving aside your reasons to do this I would have thought you wouldn't get an even distribution of 2cb as the liquid would be very viscous so dosing might be difficult.

I don't think uneven distribution would be much of a problem if you mix one individual dose of 2cb per lego-brick/ piece of candy.

Thanks for the idea TS! I don't have much need for 2cb-candy but I love making small sculptures and moulds and I've a shitload of silicon rubber sitting in the studio; I've got a feeling my next batch of mushroom chocolate candies are going to look very fancy :)
Good luck!

I dont think so, im going to melt them, damn, dont know the word in english, but when you boil some watter and then put a jar or something in it and place gummy in the jar, that means that i can stir it long enouh to be sure that they are no hotspots, basically i can keep them in liquid form till i know everythings good, and the best thing of gummybears is , if your not sure if everythigs great - just melt them again, if you melt them 3 times it should be without hotspots.
If this wont work , ill do the same thing with chocolate. I just like to do something harder than melting chocolate you know :) thats what makes it interesting :)