View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! 2c-b and buspirone help!

magicburrito

Bluelighter
So my girlfriend and i want to try 2c-b for the first time together. She started a new perscription 7.5 mg of buspirone. She took one at 1am. we want to take 20 mg of 2c-b at 6 am. I know the half life of buspiron is 3 hours at high doses. I am almost positive that she is gona be okay if we trip in the next hour. But i thought i would get some more opinions on this. Ohh and idk if it matters but this is her second time taking the buspirone. She took the other one like three days ago. Please lmk if anyone has any experience with this.

Hmm I would be a bit worried about serotonin syndrome or potentially making the 2cb not work at all.i think you'd be wise to wait until it's all gone from her system, but I've never taken buspar so not totally sure...

Take it tomorrow instead, so you don’t worry if she experiences body-load as if that’s something alarming.

2c-b HCl was always almost without body-load even in higher doses (especially orally) while HBr produced significant at times.

I always found 2c-b Hcl superior but I have read on BL someone calming it’s hard to purify 2c-b Hbr so it might be question of impurities and not of different salt.

Take it tomorrow instead, so you don’t worry if she experiences body-load as if that’s something alarming.

2c-b HCl was always almost without body-load even in higher doses (especially orally) while HBr produced significant at times.

I always found 2c-b Hcl superior but I have read on BL someone calming it’s hard to purify 2c-b Hbr so it might be question of impurities and not of different salt.
We didint take it rather safe then sorry. And i didint know there was hcl or hbr. I thought it was just 2c-b. Is it the same drug? And i hear 2c-b presses are dosed different you have any information about majoras mask pill press. They have a print on the back saying 25 mg but im sure its less then that.

It is the same drug, different salts, but HCl is more potent by weight than HBr. It’s not significant difference but enough to feel it. 25 mg is kinda standard dose, with 15 - 20mg you already get noticeable effects and with 30mg and more it gets really visual and quite intense.

If you snort it it’s double the potency but I personally prefer oral ROI.

Yeah I've never snorted 2cb but I hear it's horrible to snort, people often say it's the worst thing they've ever put up their nose. Mine was pure pharma grade methadone powder, it was like snorting baby crabs.
I remember at a party once this lass putting frozen peas up her nose to make the burning stop 🤣

Yeah I've never snorted 2cb but I hear it's horrible to snort, people often say it's the worst thing they've ever put up their nose. Mine was pure pharma grade methadone powder, it was like snorting baby crabs.
I remember at a party once this lass putting frozen peas up her nose to make the burning stop 🤣
Lmao thats how you know its bad. I remember back in my coke days i would wake up with the worst burn in my nose. It was unbaraly. And i would keep doing the shit every weekend. I remeber waking up in panic because it hurt so bad. So what i did was walk over to the closest spa and sit in a wet sauna

Worst thing I snorted was MT-45 but fuck it, that thing was bad enough when it got onto tongue, it was that bitter and caustic.

Worst thing in a sense of ruing high might have been yopo seeds, it made me vomit. Pure 5-meo-DMT wasn’t nearly as bad but still wasn’t worth compared to smoking it.

Some 2c-x chems are worse than 2c-b if you snort same amount as they don’t only feel like there’s a razor in your nose while having offending drip. Snoring 2c-b made me vomit a few times but I think at least partly it was because of stronger body losf. It also produced shorter trip and somewhat speedier experienced what I didn’t appreciate.

Yeah I really enjoyed 2cb orally the 2 times I did it. Lovely visual enhancement, especially when looking at a river and the light reflection 😍