• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction 2c-B analogs safe or not to try?

Cheechchoong

Bluelighter
2c-B seems like not even the dead have around here ... they told me in BK-2C-B and βOH-2C-B, I don't know both. does anyone know how to say something about? and how could that change the search compared to 2c-B? I don't want surprise scares

Not bk-2-CB, period. No resemblance whatsoever ime.

The otherones:

2-CB-Fly and βOH-2C-B seem better candidate's. Correction βOH-2C-B is a prodrug for bk-2-CB.

So 2-CB-Fly seems closest, the report's are quite good too.

Last edited:
Not bk-2-CB, period. No resemblance whatsoever ime.

The otherones:

2-CB-Fly and βOH-2C-B seem better candidate's. Correction βOH-2C-B is a prodrug for bk-2-CB.

So 2-CB-Fly seems closest, the report's are quite good too.

So fly i know and like. I it’s not worth trying none? What would be the buzz of BK-2C-B? anything heavy, good maybe hard to hold 🤔 or something unsatisfying and boring 😒? Similar to something? Assuming that βOH-2C-B It will be a few steps down, that's it

So fly i know and like. I it’s not worth trying none? What would be the buzz of BK-2C-B? anything heavy, good maybe hard to hold 🤔 or something unsatisfying and boring 😒? Similar to something? Assuming that βOH-2C-B It will be a few steps down, that's it
bk-2-CB was a disappointment!

Still holding onto/ owning about 1500 mg' s. That's how high I rate it.

Last edited:
Hey @Cheechchoong we have a subforum dedicated to psychedelic discussion, the people over there are quite knowledgeable, a thread like this fits at home there so much better:

https://www.bluelight.org/xf/forums/psychedelic-drugs.48/

Ive never tried these 2c-b analogues you mention but I've had my fair share of actual 2c-b years ago, lovely stuff. I also immensely enjoyed the other 2c chems, while not exactly like 2c-b they were similar just each with its own unique character and duration. 2c-i, 2c-c, 2c-d, 2c-p those 4 were some of my favorite psychedelics out of the many different ones I tried over the years. In fact, 2c-d was probably my all time favorite even more so then 2c-b.

Nowadays these 2c-x are harder to come by sadly but I believe 2c-c and maybe 2c-d still pop up from time to time?

bk-2-CB was a disappointment!

Still holding onto/ owning about 1500 mg' s. That's how high I rate it.
Grateful for the guidance, I will see anything else, but will probably i stay with mine 🌵 and wait to appear. I believe I have 2 or 3 more launches fly and a good jump of 2c. Shulgin would die again from seeing what is being done to the 2c family🤷🏻‍♂️. Something beautiful and pleasant like an upgraded 2C-x would be memorable, but it doesn't look like it came from the 2C-x this new... Sad 😔

be good Bro ✌️

PS. U heard something about water contact makes it inactive 🤔I heard something

Ei, [USER = 538141] @Cheechchoong [/ USER], temos um subfórum dedicado à discussão psicodélica, as pessoas de lá são bem informadas, um tópico como este se encaixa muito melhor em casa:

https://www.bluelight.org/xf/forums/psychedelic-drugs.48/

Nunca tentei esses análogos 2c-b que você mencionou, mas já tive meu quinhão de 2c-b reais anos atrás, coisas adoráveis. Eu também gostei imensamente dos outros chems 2c, embora não exatamente como o 2c-b, eles eram semelhantes, apenas cada um com seu próprio caráter e duração únicos. 2c-i, 2c-c, 2c-d, 2c-p esses 4 foram alguns dos meus psicodélicos favoritos entre os muitos que experimentei ao longo dos anos. Na verdade, 2c-d foi provavelmente meu favorito de todos os tempos, ainda mais do que 2c-b.

Hoje em dia, infelizmente, esses 2c-x são mais difíceis de encontrar, mas acredito que o 2c-c e talvez o 2c-d ainda apareçam de vez em quando.
Hello Hello MDPV_Psychosis

Still lostin where to make my deposits 🤦🏻‍♂️. I come here by indication and that if I was wrong someone would come shut me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for the tip, but what should I do? Noob here, I must try to change or it is changed 🤔

Nice I still want to try them all, there is no chance yet 😩. 2c-D is missing here but I'll meet someday ☺️. I liked the visual 2c-E but the heavy body load, best not. First time I hear these analogs, I didn't know of the existence, could try, hearing good things, but haven't heard yet 🤷🏻‍♂️. really like 2c-B, for me it’s not like a candyflip how I listen, it's like 🌵and I really like 🌵 too 😝

Can you help me direct the post?

Grateful for the guidance, I will see anything else, but will probably i stay with mine 🌵 and wait to appear. I believe I have 2 or 3 more launches fly and a good jump of 2c. Shulgin would die again from seeing what is being done to the 2c family🤷🏻‍♂️. Something beautiful and pleasant like an upgraded 2C-x would be memorable, but it doesn't look like it came from the 2C-x this new... Sad 😔

be good Bro ✌️

PS. U heard something about water contact makes it inactive 🤔I heard something
As if the 1500 mgs I own of this BK-2-CB.

Not being sure to cut it off but anything enhancing in the future I will do a trial again with bk-2-cb with a appropriated dose

To echo everyone above bk-2CB is trash. It came out during the Cathinone craze when "slapping a ketone on it" was the thing to do. 2CB-FLY is loved by many (Ann Shulgin has repeatedly called it her favorite drug) but is a much more serious drug than 2CB. I wouldn't call it a 2CB alternative. Beta-hydroxy-2CB must have come out since I was in that game but chemically it doesn't sound very promising.

When you do find 2C-D I'd give that a shot, but only when combined with a little amphetamine, which rounds out what is otherwise a bit of a dull compound and adds character to it. The other 2C-drugs as you may know first hand are rather unlike 2C-B, I would say more balls-to-the-wall psychedelic but less inherently pleasant. 2C-C is a weak, boring and not exactly pleasant mush though.

Would you like me to move this t the psychedelics forum? You'll find more people there who have experience with the 2C-B analogues.

2C-B-fly is the best of the 2C-B analogues, it is a great drug. BOHB was alright but nothing special, not worth getting IMO. I believe it is the primary metabolite of bk-2C-B. bk-2C-B is not good, it's extremely inconsistent with wild variations in how well it affects people and even the same person in two different times dosing.

2C-C is a weak, boring and not exactly pleasant mush though.

A lot of people love 2C-C, personally I like it better than 2C-B, I find them similar, but 2C-C produces a better headspace for me and consistently every time, I get a useful, lovingly introspective state. ymmv

2c-b-fly is ace. Tried it way back in the legal high days, before I tried 2c-b. Only real difference is the much longer duration IIRC.

I find it a good bit different, I've never had visuals from 2C-B-fly and it is much "softer" feeling, more of an empathogen than 2C-B, and less psychedelic. And yeah the duration is also much longer.

A lot of people love 2C-C, personally I like it better than 2C-B, I find them similar, but 2C-C produces a better headspace for me and consistently every time, I get a useful, lovingly introspective state. ymmv
No accounting for taste, I suppose. I didn't like 2C-C, found it bland and without any euphoria. Also oddly sedating in a way. I think I recall wondering if it'd benefit from a touch of amphetamine like 2C-D (aka 2C-M, which I prefer to call it tbh.) Didn't Shulgin call it "psychedelic tofu?" I didn't do much of it in fairness. I absolutely loved the amphetamine homologue, though. Did plenty of that and never had a bad time, it just lasts too long. DOM (if it's 2C-D, why not DOD?) on the other hand was always kind of dark and weird for me. Goes to show that the two series don't necessarily correspond all that well.

Shulgin called 2C-D (I agree that 2C-M would be a better name) "psychedelic tofu", not 2C-C. We can agree that DOC is superior, but I actually find 2C-C similar in many ways. A lot of PD people these days also find 2C-C to be a winner, but it doesn't seem to be a winner for everyone. As they say, ymmv.

I also don't get a great effect from DOM, I have never managed to get a satisfying trip from it, even at 10mg, whereas some people can take 2.5mg (there were 2.5mg blotters widely distributed some time ago) and have a full and satisfying trip. Actually the alkyl chain DOXs are all a bit variable, unlike the halogens, which seem to consistently produce strong and full effects in anyone I've ever encountered who has tried them. I have tried DOM, DOET, DOiP, and DOPr. The first 3 are all sort of incomplete feeling to me, DOET in particular was puzzling, but for whatever reason DOPr was absolutely fantastic, more similar in feeling and quality to the halogens, one of the best trips I've ever had and in some ways better than DOC, yet the duration (40 hours, and only slept the second night with 3mg of etizolam, still had residual visuals before then) is insane and prohibitive.

I have some 2cb-fly that i bought 3+ years but have been too spooked to try it. Its mostly its duration, 12 hours seems like a big commitment and I don't like committing to psychedelics.

i liked bk-2cb but it was not as good as 2c-b-fly or 2c-b. one thing i can remember about 2cb-fly was that it made you feel a bit sleepy but in a nice way.

Didn't like either BOHB or 2C-B-FLY honestly, they're very different to 2C-B, whole different feel as well.

They should be fairly safe though, especially 2C-B-FLY that has a semi long history.

I have some 2cb-fly that i bought 3+ years but have been too spooked to try it. Its mostly its duration, 12 hours seems like a big commitment and I don't like committing to psychedelics.
I bought 5 green pellets of it 18. Months back from the suppliers direct via middle man.

I took one 10 mg pellet with 100 ug acid.

As in 95-99% of cases widely, I was allergic to the fly. Very uncomfortable gastro sysmtoms and pronounced allergenic breathing difficulty.

But don’t be put off, by that. I’m a freak. It was hard again to really guage the effects and longevity, head taxing ness as I was just riding out immense unease, not despairing, just passing minutes a time.

I’m sure the clouds were strangely visually morphing.

I didn’t feel it was such a long endurance, if not for the allergy and without the LSD I’d expect rather recreational and fun.

I think it’s quite unlike LSD and the usual enduring psychedellic. More easy going. Less lingering, head work.

On duration, a friend recently took one about 9.30 am. He is the most non built psychonaut I know, equal to one other (and they both happen to be called Dominic Lol! :D

He said it was good but was down enough by mid afternoon, so like 6 hours. That was 10 mg. he said it was a thing though, no underdsoe anyway.

So it depends on you dosage @negrogesic but it may not be so long and disruptive as you imagine.

Last edited: