Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i vs 25c vs 25b AND nboh vs nbf

black53

Bluelighter
Sup!

For those of you that have tried as many of these 6 chemicals (25i-nboh, 25i-nbf, 25c-nboh, 25c-nbf, 25b-nboh, 25b-nbf) how would you rank them among each other? Did any of them have some outstanding characteristic that set it apart from the others?
Personally I've only tried 25i-nboh and 25c-nboh. For me the 25c-nboh was much better, less bodyload + bit more visual.

The reason I'm asking is that they are getting banned in the UK next month and if the APB ban is anything to go by, their prices (which are already low) will be even lower. I'd like to use the opportunity to make a small collection, however if some are agreed by all to be inferior than the others I'd rather spend money on the better ones.

so when you tried them did you try the 25i first and the 25c a day later?

No no, it wasn't due to tolerance... there was at least a month, maybe two between them. Basically the vendor where I bought AL-LAD/LSZ also carries 25c-nboh and 25i-nboh. Except that the first few months the 25i was out of stock. So I first put the AL-LAD/LSZ to the cart and if the price was an uneven number I added some 25c-nboh (or a little bit of both when the 25i was restocked).

However he doesn't have 25b and the NBF versions. So my picture of the differences cant be complete.

I've tried 25I-NBOMe, 25B-NBOMe, 25C-NBOMe, 25C-NBOH and 25B-NBOH. I love all of them. Each one has its own character. But the combination of 25B and 25I always does the trick for me. :)

I tried several of the NBOMe chemicals. They all lacked the depth of of the less selective psychedelics. From the reports in medical journals of fatalities and near fatalities most hyper selective 5ht2a agonist appear to have significant risks of death or physical complications. The negative effects appear spontaneously and even at lower doses. I would recommend spending your money on something safer.

Also the most reported synthesis of NBXX chemicals in the literature starts from the parent 2C-X compound. If there is any amount of parent compound in the batch the whole batch gets prosecuted as the illegal compound in the United States. If the law is similar in the United Kingdom you could be in some serious trouble if your package gets seized because the vendor is on a watch list.

You could grow salvia or morning glories if you are itching to have a project.

Last edited:
^Heck you could grow some mushies man. It's easy, cheap and you'll be set for life if you can take spore prints. But IDK how spore laws are in the UK, here in the states they're pretty lax.

I tried several of the NBOMe chemicals. They all lacked the depth of of the less selective psychedelics. From the reports in medical journals of fatalities and near fatalities most hyper selective 5ht2a agonist appear to have significant risks of death or physical complications. The negative effects appear spontaneously and even at lower doses. I would recommend spending your money on something safer.

Magazines and reports are nonsenses. There is no fatalities and those reports are not 100% approved. I'm using NBOMe series for a long time and there is no side effects for me. There were sometimes that I tripped 3 times a week on high doses of NBOMe. I feel very comfortable with it.

just tried a 1/4 blotter of 25-b-nboh - and it is hitting way heavier than 25-i-nboh, and I did have some last night, so I am surprised.
I think it is pretty good... one hour in and very sparkly, was fidgetty on the way up.

I think the blotters are sized with way too big doses.

Magazines and reports are nonsenses. There is no fatalities and those reports are not 100% approved. I'm using NBOMe series for a long time and there is no side effects for me. There were sometimes that I tripped 3 times a week on high doses of NBOMe. I feel very comfortable with it.

The reports I mention are from peer reviewed medical journals. These aren't subjective or rumor.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/?term=nbome+drug

I used the NBOMe versions many times without observing negative physical consequences. Now the physical consequences from even low doses present concerning symptoms lasting many days. Adverse reactions can occur after many safe experiences. There is some underlying variable influencing how people respond to these chemicals, that is a life threatening issue with these.

Also the most reported synthesis of NBXX chemicals in the literature starts from the parent 2C-X compound. If there is any amount of parent compound in the batch the whole batch gets prosecuted as the illegal compound in the United States. If the law is similar in the United Kingdom you could be in some serious trouble if your package gets seized because the vendor is on a watch list.

You could grow salvia or morning glories if you are itching to have a project.
I am aware of the shallowness and potential dangers. However my goal isn't really to buy a lot of cheap blotters and trip on them all the time. It's more about adding another thing to your collection (well ok, I'd try the 25b once, because I haven't yet).

Legality isn't really a problem, the reasons I mentioned the UK ban are two. First I'm guessing/hopping that vendors will lower prices before the ban to sell off existing stocks and even if these chems are cheap, getting them even cheaper is still nice. Second thing is that I have a feeling they will be much harder to get after the ban since they are just slightly weaker versions of the nbomes. Without a market as big as the UK to buy them, what would be the point in making them when you could just make the nbomes.

of these 6 chemicals (25i-nboh, 25i-nbf, 25c-nboh, 25c-nbf, 25b-nboh, 25b-nbf)

Based on my direct experience the only recommendation I will make is to avoid these chemicals.

The risk of death and getting busted out weighs the transient reward of shallow hallucinations.

The last few times I have used 25-b-nboh (from a free vendor sample when i ordered 25-i) instead of 25-c or 25-i, and I have to say there is a qualitative difference that makes me wish my stash were more 25-b than 25-i.

I am much more able to listen and talk to others (empathetic) and better able to sit still on 25-b than the others, and it is still quite sparkly.
Around hour #5 as I was lying down, my CEV's were very much like salvia CEV's and my body sense was also like salvia.

my dose was 1/4 blotter as per usual.

I love the 25i. It always makes me feel grateful to life and all it is showing me. I thought it was just once but no, everytime i use it i always end up with a big smile on my face and looking for the nearest tree to give it a big hug! Literally. I probably just use it once a month but it's enough to reset me to the point that i am so happy with what i achieved and look forward to what i still have to experience. It makes me feel connected and part of the universe.
I don't understand why it's not used as medicine because I tried all types of anti depressants and anxiety medicines and nothing works as good as this! And the few days after the experience I always sleep like a baby...as if my soul was cleansed from inside.
So far no side effects. Not from this one. My usual dose is 1/4 to 1/2 a blotter in one day. More than enough in my experience.
25-c didn't work as well, it gave me slight headaches and no insight. Just a bit trippy and flu like feeling. 25b was way too strong and felt quite psycothic. Too anxious and confused with 1/2 blotter. Very unpleasent, so don't think I'll repeat it.:p

if you have some 25b try a quarter blotter
I don't think I'd like a half, but I do love 1/4

I've tried 25B-, 25C-, and 25I-NBOMe, but never any 25(x)-NBOH or 25(x)-NBF chemical. Of the NBOMes I tried, 25B-NBOMe is my favorite. Subjectively out of the three, 25B-NBOMe had the best visuals and lasted the longest, 25C-NBOMe had the best body high and least side effects, and 25I-NBOMe had the most mindfuck. In general, they all had a similar feeling, little mindfuck, and a moderate body load (in comparison to LSD).

Also, worth noting is that the dosage ranges change between different groups on the 4 position on the 2C structure. For example, 25C-NBOMe is more potent than 25B-NBOMe, and 25B-NBOMe is more potent than 25I-NBOMe. I also noticed that marmalad's experiences with the NB(x) chemicals differed greatly between the different substitutions... it's likely that the blotters aren't dosed equally based on potency. I found that, roughly, 600ug 25C-NBOMe=800ug 25B-NBOMe=1000ug 25I-NBOMe.

Has anyone tried 25(x) chemicals with the same base 2C structure, but different substitutions on the N-benzyl group (ex., 25I-NBOMe vs 25I-NBOH vs 25I-NBF)? Would you be willing to clarify the differences between them, aside from the obvious potency change? I'd imagine they would be very similar, just with different dosage ranges, but I can't say for sure.

Last edited:
between 25i and 25c i found the c more visual, but less MDMA like and generally fun, enjoyable and easy to share the experience

Are you shure the nbf and nboh chems fall under the new ban haven't seen them mentioned in the report ? The only ones im going to miss are al-lad and lsz ... Does anybody know if 4 aco dalt will be covers by the upcoming ban?

@mortiis11:
They've already been banned since the 10th of June.

@FunctionalOlfactio
The legal risk for me was 0. I'm not from the UK, I just used their ban to grab a few blotters with a huge discount. All the nbohs are perfectly legal here.
Regarding the dangers, well it's obviously a new compound and related to the nbomes which have caused much more problems (not that the nbohs haven't caused any), but it never felt dangerous/uncomfortable/overwhelming at the doses I used.

Anyway in case anyone is interested I got a few blotters of 25c and 25i-nboh (25b was sold out already). Still prefer the 25c version :)

But with the EU wide 25i-nbome ban coming we'll probably see the nbohs again.