• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i nbome the good, the bad, the psychedelic pinger??

Ergan

Bluelighter
Hy everyone im back from quite along break from the forums. I recently decided that I was going to have one hell of a fucked up night, no death defying heroic doses but I did come up with some theories. So I started the night off with a few sticks of some killer ass indica bud, then I'd popped 50mg of pure MDMA 82% as well as two caps of vyvanse 30mg (dex-amphetamine). This is where I thought I would stop but nooooo my cooked little brain decided to delve into the world of the recreational psychedelics, ones that can be used for party situations. So I drop a small part of a 25i nbome about 400-500ug which is an extremely safe dose IMO. So after this fucked as night I came up with the idea that there is going to be a new class of psychedelics, the classical psychedelic and the Recreational psychedelic.

This has got me thinking about the future of psychedelics, what other classes are out there simply undiscovered.

Feel free to discuss this topic im quite curious to see people's opinions who are of greater knowledge about the classical world of the psychedelics.