• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25I-NBOMe is ROUGH!!!

NBOMes have much less body load for me than their parent 2C-Xs, though I generally stick to under 1mg for the dosage (and I'm measuring out powder too like weadazoid, and I don't bother making my own blotters anymore since I discovered it's orally active for me). I always get really weirded out whenever one of these threads pop up and everybody piles on with the anti-NBOMe moral panic, it's like you're not even talking about the same drug that I'm familiar with...

When I got my furthest I heard people whispering loudly all around me and constantly saw figures looking over my shoulder and out the corners of my eye.
Also it began to feel like these figures were attempting to phase through my body; I would feel a strong uncomfortable almost electric like feeling along one side of my body and the vision in the eye on that side would go fuzzy temporarily

This is a pretty common experience if you practice astral projection or have out-of-body experiences while meditating or going to sleep.

yeah... LOL for several of us, pupnic, ZN, Transform and a few others it seems as though 25I is OK. Now I would never trust a blotter. oral I tried but I really rather like my nasal, and sublingual methods.

While I would never offer it to anyone else due to the apparent health risks, it suits me and my wife just fine. People that want to push the dose past 2mg are asking for trouble based on what I have read.

I have found that as long as I have a healthy diet that includes a heavy indulgence in magnesium and potassium rich foods, I am good to go and experience very little in the way of discomfort from body load.

Does it make me a lil cold and shivery.... occaisionally but only when it is cold outside. I feel like this stuff was made for warm weather and healthy love lifes. I had a blast on it in cancun last year.

Visually it is pretty awesome for me and my wife, kicks in HB vision at first and then come colors and textures. It feels quite fun and comfy when you are in a good place mentally and physically, and at some point my mind almost always winds up in a dirty erotic pull. Luckily for me it seems to suit my wife that way as well.

I agree, it's definitely one for going outside in the summertime, walking off the energy it gives and grounding yourself in nature. Though I've had some good trips in the winter too enjoying a nice mug of hot chocolate with lots of cinnamon and chili powder. :)

I'm on it again haha, right at the peak now. 8o
My friend did give me two of them so I thought what the hell - I got it for free anyway.

This time I took the codeine+promethazine beforehand and I'm fucking glad I did - thanks to that there's no body load this time. The overall feeling is much nicer and the visuals are pretty sick TBH. I'm seeing reptilian faces and all kinds of crazy shit all over my computer screen this time. I still maintain that this is some crazy anxiogenic shit though (much worse than LSD) so I strongly recommend drinking a glass or two of gin and juice and smoking a few joints. It's probably a good idea to have some benzos on hand as well.
I've taken almost every type of psychedelic out there (except for flies and dragonflies) and found them all to be very euphoric and easy on the body. Even DOM and 2C-E - which i was initially afraid of - turned out to be fucking great. NBOMe is a black sheep... it has a really edgy and sinister feeling to it. It doesn't have that warm, serotonergic euphoria that I get out of every other psychedelic drug I've had. Seriously, the only reason I'm having a good trip right now is because I'm also on codeine+promethazine+weed+gin&juice. I would rather let a blind man shave my balls than take NBOMe on its own. Fuck that shit.

This chemical is a perfect example of why drug prohibition (and to an extent democracy) is a failure. This is what happens when the government bans relatively harmless chemicals like LSD, mushrooms and 2Cx drugs. When you take these illegal drugs, the only thing you need to worry about is bad trips and potential psychological issues (the only real potential danger here is 2Cx with MAOI). Now people are coming up with derivatives that don't just make you even more likely to have a bad trip but include side effects such as vomiting blood, seizures and a painful death if you take just half a fucking tab too many. It's insane.

Last edited:
How much is supposed to be on your blotters? They tend to be laid really strong for whatever reason.

For me 600ug is good for a relaxing afternoon, 800ug-1mg would be a more intense introspective trip, and over 1mg is lock all the doors and shutter the windows, no contact with the outside world advised. I would be terrified to do more than 1.5mg myself.

It's a nonlinear dosing curve, like 2C-E where once you're in the sweet spot, adding another 1-2mg takes things to another level. Only with 25I the dosing increments should be more like 100-200ug.

I have not got to 800ug,
but I agree with your reasonable increments being 100-200ug, and not too many increments per day

It does vary but I reckon these ones are 1-1.5mg.

It's best just not to fuck with this stuff. It has no advantages over safer and more conventional psychedelics.
If it's the low price that attracts you then I would advise you to get some DOM instead. Round here it comes on 5mg blotters and the price per dose is about the same as 25I. DOM is nowhere near as toxic as NBOMes, it gives better visuals and the feeling is just awesome (smooth and euphoric with very little mindfuck). 10mg is a nice dose.