• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i nbombe

I'm so glad I was able to take acid before rc's and never have to question what was in it.

There really are only a few chemicals that are similar and potent enough that can be put on blotter, liquid/sugar cubes are another story...
Even so I'll never take anything again because one mistake is all it takes, its just not worth it to me.

A few?
29 DOx chemicals
8 nbomes
seems like more than a few

You don't have to know all their names. They share general properties and safety profiles.

NBOMe isn't even comparable with DOx. NBOMe can kill with one tab. To die from a DOx, you would have to take 100s of times a normal dose, just like LSD.

To the opening poster, there is a massive huge source on these boards beyond this thread, we have a long running big and dandy thread for 25I.

My advice is this, it is unfortunate you have tabs. Your dilemma will almost certainly be this: you cannot trust one tab to the next even if they come off the same sheet because one thing we do know is this material lays unevenly on paper. pull one off a sheet and it may contain 800 ug, pull another it may contain 1mg yet another may contain 1.4 mg. this is what makes the tabs so dangerous

My honest opinion is this you should remove the product from the tabs, weigh out the powder once your solvent evaporates and then you will know exactly what you have.

If you do not have the means or you simply do not want to do this then you take the risk every time you take a full tab..... and as others have clearly pointed out that is not the place to start. start with half or maybe even 1/4" or 1/3 a tab.

As ZN 13 has already pointed out there are plenty of people who have a good time on it, the smart ones know exactly what they are looking at, before the put it into their body

I do not recommend mixing it with other things, the duration will be around the 8 hour mark from start to finish, if you a healthy mentally and physically, and you keep your dose low you may have a good time. Most people have found that having a good amount of magnesium and potassium in there bodies helps with the negative body load. You can take a supplement or just find foods high in both, as I have done and beyond my first test I have never experienced cold feet or vasco constriction. issues.

It does effect everyone differenty, My wife gets a lil Lock jaw towards the end of the trip, but feels awesome and compares the body high to MDMA. I find it to be a positive often erotic psychedelic that doesn't have a ton of head space issues if the dose is kept low. People who enjoy it have a sweet spot, and most learn not to push it over the sweet spot once established. The one time my wife pushed her dose to 1mg of powder it was overwhelming, made the visuals overpowering, towards the peak. Her sweet spot is in the .600 to .800 ug range, Mine is in the 1 mg range for sublingual and .600 to .700 ug for a nasal dosage. Tolerance develops quickly and receades slowly.

so a redose is not really recommended and really would only be effective in the initial first 2 hours. A double dip from one night to the next is pointless and dangerous. Most people say you need 2 to 3 weeks between trips to lose tolerance, and I recommend a month.

I find it is a drug made for warm summer days or nights, or for a winter act, make sure you have a place to go that is in the 75 to 80 degree range. Or if you are with that special someone spend sometime under the covers in bed LOL.