• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i nbombe

I'm not gonna compare DOM with NBOMe, but I can say that my experience on NBOMe and that of my friends who have tried it differs from yours.
DOM is the most lucid and easy-going psychedelic I've ever taken. IME it's the best psychedelic for going to the gym (LSD is also pretty damn good for that).

What I ended up experiencing is that the first day I tried it was a very enjoyable experience and I was very sad when I started coming down. My friend I was with and I felt no nausea at all, no anxiety, nothing particularly negative at all in fact. A friend tried some and found it highly enjoyable and was looking forward to try it again.

So I would guess that you just unfortunately had an adverse reaction to the chemical.
As there are many users who take it and end up happy on the other end, I would suggest not completely writing it off.
So what if it makes you feel happy? Doesn't negate the fact that it's highly toxic and easy to overdose on. With classical psychedelics all you have to worry about is having a bad trip. With NBOMEs, a bad trip is the least of your worries. If you take just half a tab too many you can have a seizure or die painfully.
LSD, mushrooms/4-substituted tryptamines and 2C-E feel WAY happier. Nobody who has extensive experience with these drugs would see anything special about 25I.
DOM is a good cheap psychedelic... not the most euphoric or visually beautiful but it's just so damn smooth, lucid and pleasantly stimulating. At 10mg (buccal administration), it's an awesome pre-workout supplement for my powerlifting sessions.

All the same, being aware of the adverse reactions is good in order to promote proper and safe use.
If you're aware of the adverse side effects then you'd know that 'safe' usage of NBOMEs is inherently damn near impossible due to their unpredictabilty and overdose risk.
DOM can also kill you but you'd have to get pretty reckless with it for that to happen. It's not like 25I where taking an additional 1-2mg can turn a pleasant trip into a hospital visit. DOM is a lot more predictable in its effects and overdose potential than 25I.
Another drug I would never have anything to do with is Bromo DragonFLY. Some of these new psychedelics are pure poison.

And you don't see the inherent problem with that system, especially for people new to tripping?

It's actually a good system
Teaches young people that LSD is good.
And mimics are "bad"
can't get much more up-front about LSD mimics than calling them bad.

I enjoyed 25i a lot. Also do not listen to these people, it will not kill you, if you are worried take half a tab to make sure your body reacts ok to it.

Put the tab on your tongue or under your tongue(I prefer under because you won't taste as much) and leave it there for 30+ minutes, if you swallow it, it will not work. You make get nauseaous on the comeup but once it peaks you will be in for the time of your life. Nice visuals, euphoria, tracers, oevs and cevs, and just feel nice period. Its very enjoyable, enjoy your trip and stay safe.

It's not deadly but it's impossible to know how sensitive you are to it aka this guy took fucking 10000ug of 25i but people have died of one tab containing 1200ug. Stay cautious with any research chem. gEt LSD iF u caN its a lot bettER

I think dude just heard the urban legend that originated from SLC Punk and was really paranoid.
10mg would kill Andre the Giant.
Every high school has a legend about someone that had a sheet of acid in their pocket and ran threw a sprinkler and the guy is now a vegetable.
I once spilled a bunch of 5-meo-amt on my hand and had a very nasty experience, never doing psychedelics again.
One thing about lsd is when I would freak out one thing that always calmed me down was the fact that you can't die from it, rc psychedelics are too hairy for my tastes.

It's actually a good system
Teaches young people that LSD is good.
And mimics are "bad"
can't get much more up-front about LSD mimics than calling them bad.

This doesn't make sense at all. Why does using misleading terminology teach better than using correct names? Doesn't it make more sense to say "this is 25i-nbome" and then they say "I've never heard of that, maybe I should look for LSD instead." Or "I've heard that's dangerous." How is calling everything on blotter the same name better in any way?

Not to mention that your rule of "LSD mimics are bad" is oversimplified and incorrect. I'd rather do AL-LAD than an nbome by a huge margin. Both could be called "acid mimics." Calling things what they are is less deceptive, more educating, and safer.

This doesn't make sense at all. Why does using misleading terminology teach better than using correct names? Doesn't it make more sense to say "this is 25i-nbome" and then they say "I've never heard of that, maybe I should look for LSD instead." Or "I've heard that's dangerous." How is calling everything on blotter the same name better in any way?

Not to mention that your rule of "LSD mimics are bad" is oversimplified and incorrect. I'd rather do AL-LAD than an nbome by a huge margin. Both could be called "acid mimics." Calling things what they are is less deceptive, more educating, and safer.

Tbh, you can't expect most young people to memorize every LSD mimic chemical out there. That is absurd. Many simply aren't interested in researching every chemical, plus LSD mimic chems- there has to be at least 100 of them if not more. Teaching people that if they test it and it is indeed LSD, that that is a chemical that has been more extensively researched than any other psychedelic drug out there. If they KNOW it's LSD, then they can research that and practice Harm Reduction and use it safely.
Also, knowing the differences between LSD mimics can be useful, but many of them have virtually no real scientific research done on them yet, they can be very unknown, so it almost becomes redundant anyway.
The most we can do to keep psychedelics a positive influence in people's lives instead of a negative influence, is to tell them to test, teach them harm reduction, and only take LSD or certain LSD analogues (such as AL-LAD or ALD-52).
I don't believe that it is a requirement to know everything about every single psychedelic drug, if you are only planning on using tested LSD.

Part of the reason most people don't know what the fuck they're talking about is because there is a culture of ignorance that perpetuates a lack of knowledge, and it's contributed to by misleading terminology. I agree that it's probably too much to hope that most people are going to remember what other things are, but how does calling it all "acid" with either a "good" or "bad" qualifier help? That just perpetuates the idea that there is LSD that can be either good or bad, and it makes it easier for unscrupulous dealers to call whatever they have on blotter "acid" and get away with it. At least if we used the proper terms then people who don't know what something is would be like "what's that?" rather than "oh okay it's acid I'm gonna take this and then refer to my experience as an acid trip" and further muddle things.

Part of the reason most people don't know what the fuck they're talking about is because there is a culture of ignorance that perpetuates a lack of knowledge, and it's contributed to by misleading terminology. I agree that it's probably too much to hope that most people are going to remember what other things are, but how does calling it all "acid" with either a "good" or "bad" qualifier help? That just perpetuates the idea that there is LSD that can be either good or bad, and it makes it easier for unscrupulous dealers to call whatever they have on blotter "acid" and get away with it. At least if we used the proper terms then people who don't know what something is would be like "what's that?" rather than "oh okay it's acid I'm gonna take this and then refer to my experience as an acid trip" and further muddle things.

People where i'm at, when they say "bad acid" it is commonly understood that this is referring to an LSD mimic chemical. Maybe it's different where you're at.
As i said, encouraging people to test for LSD is the best HR that there is really.

Using language that encourages anyone to approach random RCs the way you'd approach MDMA or LSD is dangerous and irresponsible.

Absolutely....that's also the problem with putting NBOMes on blotters, it makes people think it's ok to take 10x or more like they can with LSD.
This is a substance that never should have been distributed beyond RC experimenters (I've seen 25I for sale at sites that sell random stims and cannabinoids), and definitely not for the ridiculously cheap prices they're sold for, which just further encourages reckless usage.

As i said, encouraging people to test for LSD is the best HR that there is really.

Reject any "acid" that tastes bitter. That's the simplest way to stay safe.

Reject any "acid" that tastes bitter. That's the simplest way to stay safe.

Hopefully you will hear that it tastes bitter before you taste it yourself
once you've tasted it you've already absorbed some.
altho taste still isn't the best way to test for LSD

People where i'm at, when they say "bad acid" it is commonly understood that this is referring to an LSD mimic chemical. Maybe it's different where you're at.

I just think there's nothing to lose and something to gain by not using confusing terminology. Yes, testing is the best HR practice, but it doesn't negate the confusion created among some people when you call it all "acid". Everyone knows you can take a lot of LSD and be fine... this might cause people to think even if it's "bad acid" they'll be fine. It also causes people not to question as hard what their blotter contains because it's "acid" either way.

I just think there's nothing to lose and something to gain by not using confusing terminology. Yes, testing is the best HR practice, but it doesn't negate the confusion created among some people when you call it all "acid". Everyone knows you can take a lot of LSD and be fine... this might cause people to think even if it's "bad acid" they'll be fine. It also causes people not to question as hard what their blotter contains because it's "acid" either way.

I don't think you understand what i said. People where i'm at say "bad acid" to mean LSD mimics that are to be avoided. Nobody around here will buy that shit, one guy started selling DOM a couple of years ago and several people tested it and spread the word, he was left with blotter he couldn't sell, except to a few crazies who didn't care about their health. there is no confusion where I'm at, i can't testify to the slang in your area tho.
And a lot of bad acid has gone through my area, people have become more wary of acid blotter for that reason

Hopefully you will hear that it tastes bitter before you taste it yourself
once you've tasted it you've already absorbed some.
altho taste still isn't the best way to test for LSD

NBOMes are very strongly bitter (even more bitter than tryptamines IME) and you should taste it immediately or at most within a couple seconds of putting it in your mouth. So whatever amount absorbed will be miniscule. Of course it's better to use a testing kit and not have to ingest any at all, but if you don't have access to one for whatever reason then this is an alternative.

There are not "100" compounds to memorize. There are lysergides, nbomes, DOx compounds. This is the overwhelming majority of blotters. The differences between them and the safe use of them is simple and should be explained to everyone you encounter who uses drugs on blotter.

"Everyone is dumb and educating people is pointless" is a ludicrous position to take.

"Everyone is dumb and educating people is pointless" is a ludicrous position to take.

i don't remember saying that? I said that it is not a requirement to be an expert on all psychedelic chemicals just to do LSD.
If you want to do LSD, research LSD. and run a test to make sure you do indeed have LSD.

also, there are 29 DOx drugs http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOx
8 nbomes http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBOMe
and that's not even getting started on tryptamines, many of which can be found in blotters.
Lysergines, serotonergic psychedelics, psychedelic amphetamines, etc. each of those classes you can research yourself.
many different drugs. To expect someone with an interest in trying LSD to research and memorize all of these would really serve no purpose, if they just tested their stuff to make sure it's LSD.
And believe me, to people who've never done acid, they could think any of these other chems are real shit... testing is key.

They don't have to memorize that stuff. There are simple, straightforward rules to follow that anyone can learn.

I'm so glad I was able to take acid before rc's and never have to question what was in it.

There really are only a few chemicals that are similar and potent enough that can be put on blotter, liquid/sugar cubes are another story...
Even so I'll never take anything again because one mistake is all it takes, its just not worth it to me.

25I-NBOMe put four students from a school near me in the hospital just a few weeks ago. Or at least that's what the cops identified the "mystery street drug" as.