View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i experience, who can relate??

Behappystayhappy

Bluelighter
Last night I tripped 25i. As bad as this research chemical is, I actually really enjoyed it
I was on 1.25mg of klonopin, 7.5mg of oxycodone, 10mg of adderall, a couple brews, and half of a caffeine pill (i am very sensitive to caffeine. I went home from a party, feeling uncomfortable jittery, sweaty, and nauesous. I threw up and felt a lot better. after an hour or so i decided to take 1 and a half tabs of 25i. I am very experienced with LSD and was excited, yet skeptical to try this substance. I am not sure what the strength of the tabs were.

Overall had a fun trip, a relaxing, yet energetic body high, fantastic visuals, laughed at everything, and because of the klonopin, had no come down.

The visuals were extremely similar to LSD. However, ime LSD have this rather "prettier" look, while 25i has more of a "cool" look. 25i visuals did not feel as natural as LSD.

The body high was intersting too. I had this sort energetic feeling like MDMA gives, where I feel extremely light. However it lacked the blissful and emotional euphoria that MDMA gives. (I am sure that the klonopin impacted the effects of 25i's body high.)

The spiritual insight from 25i was little to none. At times there was little things that i felt i processed differently, but nothing profound or that stands out to me. I felt this drug is nearly identical to LSD but without the spiritual insight.

2 questions:

Do you think the klonopin, and other drugs i took early that night, impacted my trip? It yes, how so?

Can anyone relate to me when I say this drug has MANY similarities to LSD?

Feel free to add other thoughts, things you relate with, disagree with, etc

The klonopin, alcohol, and oxycodone all together probably greatly dampened the trip as well as possibly eased out some of the uncomfortable bodily sensations 25I-NBOMe can cause. 25I is rather rough on the body generally, the only slight similarity I find with 25I and LSD is the visuals. Yet they are still pretty different in my book, especially in higher doses.

(High doses of the NBOMe series of psychedelics can be fatal)

Do you think the other drugs impacted the visuals and headspace too? What does the body high feel like alone? And the come down?

Yes all those drugs most likely greatly reduced the visuals and headspace, although NBOMe doesn't have much headspace. 25I-NBOMe is extremely stimulating as far as the body high goes, with pins and needles type feelings in the body ime.

I don't find it similar to LSD in the least other than the fact that it has visuals and is super potent.

What makes an LSD trip an LSD trip for me, is that it has this supreme mind-fuck/insight into my day to day life that makes me completely question everything around me. The simple concept of taking a dump or making a sandwich or understanding how vinyl records produce sound becomes inexplicably awe inspiring and I feel helps me to connect with God/Gaia/Yahweh/Allah, what have you.

25i is indeed fun but it is easily the most shallow of all the psychedelics I have tried. It is much, much more similar to what the media portrays LSD as, than what LSD is truly like.

Interesting. I totally relate to what you say with your LSD experiences. I have myself questioning everything around me as well. And i think "shallow" describes 25i better than anything else as a psychedelic. I think the reason it felt so similar to LSD is because the klonopin i had relaxed my body from experiencing this uncomfortable body high that everyone describes. If you ever plan to trip 25i again (i hope you dont because it is very dangerous), i definitely reccomend a small dose klonopin or valium before you trip. Because the body high i had was similar to LSD and overall very nice.